Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ KMS _inlink _outlink xml parser question

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally, I would just add a setting into HaRepacker that would allow support for MapleLib to automatically convert the in/outlink properties to either a valid WzUOL or an image. Not to mention, you could then make it so you're able to load/preview the image that is at some other location rather than having to go through other nodes to see what it is. I made sure to handle this in my data tool because having to dump everything to XML is a hassle when you can simply automate the process upon save without having to do anything extra.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you!

Personally, I would just add a setting into HaRepacker that would allow support for MapleLib to automatically convert the in/outlink properties to either a valid WzUOL or an image. Not to mention, you could then make it so you're able to load/preview the image that is at some other location rather than having to go through other nodes to see what it is. I made sure to handle this in my data tool because having to dump everything to XML is a hassle when you can simply automate the process upon save without having to do anything extra.

Thank you very much! That is a great idea! korea people sell these tools very expensive, but this helped many. Thanks Eric!

Upvote 0
Back