Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Login Links!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone!

Asking for another favor, so recently I have been editing my server VineStory and decided to have a custom login screen, I started but then realized that the links on the login screen are directed to maplestory.nexon.net. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to where I can change these links! Thanks :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Assuming you're on a version with a localhost, you can modify the client's string urls in STREDIT.

Perfect works! Although finding the 'Homepage' that links to MapleStory.nexon.net, I could not find the search on stedit blows! Do you possibly know what line that is for a v83 and also maybe the line that reads 'Welcome to MapleStory'

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Perfect works! Although finding the 'Homepage' that links to MapleStory.nexon.net, I could not find the search on stedit blows! Do you possibly know what line that is for a v83 and also maybe the line that reads 'Welcome to MapleStory'

The homepage url should be one of the first 10 strings in STREDIT iirc. As for the Welcome to MapleStory notice, scroll down to SP number 888. I think that one was the v83 index for the notice.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The homepage url should be one of the first 10 strings in STREDIT iirc. As for the Welcome to MapleStory notice, scroll down to SP number 888. I think that one was the v83 index for the notice.

The homepage is not from the first 10 I've checked and changed them all to see, I've even tried searching for the part it connects to and there is no hope. Any other ideas?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it is not the first seven, it should be one of these, I don't remember which.
cdd70818be1b0df10446192c6ee0c2c9 - Login Links! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back