Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Taming mobs not showing category and unequipable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The mounts I imported from v100 to my v83 server aren't equipable in-game. I have a saddle for them and I don't think that is the problem. For some reason, the "category" description doesn't show, so I think it doesn't know what equip slot the mount goes to.
I can't figure out why "category" is missing though because the mount has all of the correct properties in my character.wz.
istreety - Taming mobs not showing category and unequipable - RaGEZONE Forums

Both the islot and vslot property have values of "Tm", just like the other working mounts.

Here is an example of the missing category I'm talking about:

This is what it should be like.

But this is what the mounts that won't equip look like.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you're missing some properties:

Specifically, tamingMob is likely to be what you need for the Tiger to be assigned the category. It's an Int property, its value, on my end, is 7.
If I had to guess, I'd say that the number has to correspond to one of the nodes in your TamingMob.wz (that's where the mount would pick its data from).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you're missing some properties:

Specifically, tamingMob is likely to be what you need for the Tiger to be assigned the category. It's an Int property, its value, on my end, is 7.
If I had to guess, I'd say that the number has to correspond to one of the nodes in your TamingMob.wz (that's where the mount would pick its data from).

I initially thought this as well, but since it is a cash mount it just covers a normal one you already have equipped. The properties of the info for the tiger is exactly the same as the untouched turtle cash moun - I only changed the icon pictures.
Considering the turtle has none of those other properties as well yet still works, I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks for your reply though and I'll try to just change it to a non cash mount and add all those properties and see what happens.

Edit: I just remembered the mount actually wasn't a cash mount to begin with. I manually changed it because it wasn't letting me equip it as a regular mount either.. Maybe it is something to do with my server source?

For anyone who comes across this same problem using MapleSolaxia v2 source here is the fix:

For some reason, even though the source has item id's in the taming mob as 1902000 to 200000, it will only recognize ids that start with 190 as taming mobs. The simple solution is to just change the item id in your character and string wz, and the mount will be recognized as a taming mob.

Upvote 0
Back