Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Ulu city krexel maps not working

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I have tried everything to get the krexel ruins maps working however when trying to warp into the maps the server tells me that the Map ID is invalid however all of the other ulu city maps work correctly and spawning krexel works correctly however. This is what I get
e0bef0e43ad73d817f0adacfcb0682eb-pn - Ulu city krexel maps not working - RaGEZONE Forums

Any suggestion on how to get the maps working correctly would be great, this is also on v83.

Edit i cant read

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when trying to warp into the maps the server tells me that the Map ID does not exist
Mmm, actually the server is telling you that the map is invalid, judging by the screenshot; considering you're on v83, that didn't have Krexel originally, check if you got the reactor 5411001 in Reactor.wz.
It's the tree branch that needs to be hit to summon Krexel; if you don't have it, you'll need to import it for the map to work.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ill try that!
Edit: That works perfectly! Is there a way to easily find the reactors that need to be on each map?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep: in Map.wz, you will find a reactor subproperty as a child of any Map/MapX/<map ID> image.

For example, if we consider our Krexel map, 541020800:

jV03eW8 - Ulu city krexel maps not working - RaGEZONE Forums

You will find all the reactors for the map listed there. c:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks! I dont know how i missed that! I guess I need to pay a bit more attention while editing haha!

Upvote 0
Back