Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ v194 WZ Images Corrupted Harmony Spirit

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hello the state looking with the Harepacker tool, and look for the boss of Arcana with this ID: 8644011 but when I want to see images of the enemy, in no branch I present any image or property "source" or "outlink"

mixtamal6 - v194 WZ Images Corrupted Harmony Spirit - RaGEZONE Forums

Where can I find their respective images?
help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very strange indeed
3Cvvkjc - v194 WZ Images Corrupted Harmony Spirit - RaGEZONE Forums

What version HaRepacker are you using?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmm, the monster image should be displayed when you click on a Canvas node (0, 1, 2 etc etc., in that 8644011.img node); do you instead see a blank canvas, if you select any of those?
You currently selected the _hash node, which is a string.

You'll find source, _inlink and _outlink only if no image is present in the Canvas itself.

(Unless I completely misunderstood the issue)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just realized the 8644011 you highlighted on the left are subs and not img files, so you wouldn't find the mob canvases there. And as Pipotron stated, you're highlighting a hash on the right side and not the actual 0-however many canvases there are for that mob. Try that first and send a screenshot

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
when I click on the example nodes 0,1,2,3 the canvas does not show any image .. that's what I mean ..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ah yes, I remember this problem with old versions of Harepacker. Use of HaRepacker a friend sent me some time ago. I believe a is in order? Not sure how to virus scan each file individually, but here ya go.

Upvote 0
Back