Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ v83 Chair XMLs - Is this possible?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here are chairs arranged on v83:
3L1HNL0 - v83 Chair XMLs - Is this possible? - RaGEZONE Forums

Here are chairs arranged similarly to what KMS currently has:
lOveSV - v83 Chair XMLs - Is this possible? - RaGEZONE Forums
Long story short - it just makes wz editing chairs way smoother and easier for me.
What I want to do is add an extra digit to the end of each xml so they can be read like this, instead of inside 1 giant 300mb XML.
Now also considering the gfx glitches that may happen!

Would this be possible on a v83? If so, how would I go about doing this?
Thanko for any help or advice

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i did was change all the id's also if some chairs are messing up most .. you need to make them a mount there is post on how to do this

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bump - still looking for this, but also willing to buy this black magic edit hack from anyone who's capable of doing this on v83. Also willing to buy this one edit where the client is 800x600 on login screen and cash shop, but 1280x720 during the rest of the actual gameplay. But only if it's cheap. Maybe possibly. Maybe.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump - still looking for this, but also willing to buy this black magic edit hack from anyone who's capable of doing this on v83.
Hook calls for StringPool::GetString. In v95, the id for what you want is 2421 ("Item/Install/0301.img/%08d/effect") (aob: "68 75 09 00 00") . Easy to format/go from there.

client is 800x600 on login screen and cash shop, but 1280x720 during the rest of the actual gameplay.
Look at the v83 resolution list and write changes/redraw frame on stage change. Really easy to detect stage types:
Code:
return stage->IsKindOf((CRTTI*)CLogo::ms_RTTI_CLogo) == 1;

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sounds easy enough.. but if I knew how to do that I would so D-: my expertise isn't in that stuff, I only wz edit

Upvote 0
Back