Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Higher Version Mob/Bosses to v83

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am trying to add Von Leon / other bosses as well to v83.
I successfully added the mobs as well as the map.
But for some reasons I couldnt spawn Von Leon.

Error from the bat says.

[SEVERE]MOB 88040010 failed to load. Issue : null.

What else do I need in order for them to work?

Also how do I fix some bosses ( e.g chaos zakum body ) not only attack once?

Like their body just hit once and just nothing happens next.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Von Leon doesn't spawn correctly in lower versions because of his head movement I think. You need to change some values around, but he'll look weird think.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For starters, Von Leon's MobID the last time I checked was 884xxxx, not 8804xxxx. 8804 ddoesn't exist because 880 is Zakum I believe, so your server is telling you that you're spawning an invalid mob that is simply null.

As for the mobs getting stuck, iirc it was because of their attacks - you needed to change something regarding their attacks in order for it to work. Also, you have to make sure the elements of their attacks along with the linked MobSkills involved actually exist within your version (otherwise you need to make a custom MobSkill Cover, or simply remove that attack).

Upvote 0
Back