Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Wz editing Item - Chair

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm new to Wz editing. I searched but haven't found any tutorial to make animation chair. So can anyone share some experience about this?
Btw i got some bugged chair on the ground like this:

Can u help me fix this :3 I'm using v62

Thank for your help <3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Chair animation as in adding a new canvas for every frame, along with a delay and z inside those canvases?

Also, chair floating (as I like to call it) didn't become possible up until around v90, so unless you somehow are able to manage to make the client do this (and maybe server-sided too, I honestly have no clue), then it won't be possible for your average wz editor/server owner to be able to do this (I assume it's super complex, but again I have no clue)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just droppin' a few peanuts from the peanut gallery (basically re-iterating what Age said, kek);

The mispositioned chairs are supposed to be a new type of chair in higher versions. They're supposed to be under a new ID range and get treated as, basically, immobile mounts. I've helped finagle them into exactly that before -- mounts that couldn't move via some rudimentary server-side magic -- but even that didn't work smoothly all the time. To properly incorporate them would definitely require both client editing and server-side implementation.

And yeah, all animations are just PNG's with a delay attached. If you want to make an animated chair you basically just insert it frame by frame. Tedious work, as is all WZ editing.

Upvote 0
Back