Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ WZ Editing Owl of Minnerva?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to wz edit such that I can search more things will owl of minnerva? For eg for items that don't show up in vanilla Owl right now such as certain chairs / consumables

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes you can. But Owl of Minerva is server sided I think. Someone, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ohh! Thanks for the reply!! Hmm how would you go about doing it in the wz files side though?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Considering there's only basic information listed for the actual Owl of Minerva item itself in the wz, I would agree with Tsundere that it is server sided (though I don't actually know where it's handled), making it unmodifiable through simply wz alone.

SmWNEsk - WZ Editing Owl of Minnerva? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Staff member
Reaction score
etc.wz > Scanblock.img

Any item in there get blocked by being searched with Owl. Its client sided.

Random fact: ScanBlock is also used for pet's feature 'item ignore'. Any item in ScanBlock cannot be added in Pet's Item Ignore either. Don't ask me, don't want to know either why Nexon decided do that...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I've done some searching and also found interesting things like in Item.wz there's a nose containting the name "Thoth" and it shows the ranges of ids to scan for equipment

Upvote 0
Back