Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bringing the community towards Miul and newer content

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone interested in serious long term development, with basic or advanced skills in C++ programming and/or x86 ASM, should post here or send a PM to me (and let me know your discord id).

So far Meteorite has spoken to me and was very interested in development of a newer core (that supports everything up to miul) and I am looking for other interested individuals.

As a contributor, you won't be tied to any specific team. If you want to work on different projects that may be in other languages like C# or something else entirely, and just want a place to speak with other developers working on stuff then feel free to respond here as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cool! I am interested but afraid that I didn't have enough ability to solve these problems...:blushing:

and I have a little suggestion for that::/:

first step, maybe just make editons be same, because I found there was manys editons here.

different bins, databases, HFS...etc would cause many problems, like: CTD, error.

therefore, a stable editon eyeryone uses would make problems convergent.

and there will be new encryption on HFS from new editon...it would be a serious problem =(

just a little suggestion...:/:

actually, i am already to make a sample summary for all I knew in February.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, but is it going to be opensource or private / close project?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cool! I am interested but afraid that I didn't have enough ability to solve these problems...:blushing:

and I have a little suggestion for that::/:

first step, maybe just make editons be same, because I found there was manys editons here.

different bins, databases, HFS...etc would cause many problems, like: CTD, error.

therefore, a stable editon eyeryone uses would make problems convergent.

and there will be new encryption on HFS from new editon...it would be a serious problem =(

just a little suggestion...:/:

actually, i am already to make a sample summary for all I knew in February.

I agree with this idea. For these projects we can use git for version control so that we can easily have multiple branches - a stable branch, development branch, and a separate branch for each major/untested change that may be in the works.

Ok, but is it going to be opensource or private / close project?

That's a good question - for the core, the source would be open to any contributor who requests access to the repository but I think I would routinely remove inactives (mainly the people that just come on and do not contribute at all to the codebase after a long period of time).

For the other projects, it will be solely up to the creator to decide.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Once I'm done with few projects here, I may join.

Reaction score
@Delteros

A few questions?

1. Game version of lastest?
2. Able to unpack the client?
3. Still packed with vmprotect 3?
4. Why not just nop the encryption/decryption to see the plan data
5. Does the local host still work the same way or more asm is needed.
6. HFS still pretty much the same just a few tweaks? comes from the .dll
7. Your goals of this project?
8. Still have to hfssign them?
9. Any private servers that are higher than 1.69?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wish I could bring more to the table than just artistic ability and general interest and love for this game.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Delteros

A few questions?

1. Game version of lastest?
2. Able to unpack the client?
3. Still packed with vmprotect 3?
4. Why not just nop the encryption/decryption to see the plan data
5. Does the local host still work the same way or more asm is needed.
6. HFS still pretty much the same just a few tweaks? comes from the .dll
7. Your goals of this project?
8. Still have to hfssign them?
9. Any private servers that are higher than 1.69?

KR version, someone else probably can, yes that could work but I have it taken care of already, more asm is probably needed if you want to use a newer exe, hfs have new encryption, latest version is the goal, that is optional, and nope

Reaction score
Post the encryption if you got it will make it easy for people to build packet loggers. Syllia should be able to dump vmp3 depending on the settings used to pack it.

Download lastest kr client?
how to get around kssn?

How often is kr upated is vinditus dieying?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Post the encryption if you got it will make it easy for people to build packet loggers. Syllia should be able to dump vmp3 depending on the settings used to pack it.

Download lastest kr client?
how to get around kssn?

How often is kr upated is vinditus dieying?

Do you mean Scylla?
I appreciate the advice but we need actual help

Yeah KR is updated frequently and yes it is dying

Reaction score
Are you guys still looking for developers? I sent a pm but didn't get a response.

If you want to work on different projects that may be in other languages like C# or something else entirely, and just want a place to speak with other developers working on stuff then feel free to respond here as well.

Was looking forward to this. Hope someone can bring me into the scene. Big fan of the game and hoping to help push some progress for development.

HMU if you guys are still looking for devs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are you guys still looking for developers? I sent a pm but didn't get a response.
Was looking forward to this. Hope someone can bring me into the scene. Big fan of the game and hoping to help push some progress for development.

HMU if you guys are still looking for devs

PM'd

Was wondering how is the project going ?
Are you guys still working on it ?
thank you

Going well but we can still use more help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Core currently supports latest version (incl. Miul) but most of the systems need to be implemented (essentially written from scratch). I would like to see more people involved (preferably with knowledge of C++).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Core currently supports latest version (incl. Miul) but most of the systems need to be implemented (essentially written from scratch). I would like to see more people involved (preferably with knowledge of C++).

i can ?

Back