Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Organizing our servers with the(TW) clients that support Delia.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone want to put your work into this?
Since a private server named VindictusUS is able to obtain the most suitable TW clients with the most updates patches to our servers files. We should put some works into it and let everyone enjoy most up-to-date servers available.

Here's the clients link for those who needs to start on their private server.

The patcher.exe from their servers is not clean so when you installed the client just delete those unneeded files.

Alright let's us all start with this newest TW clients...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm getting an error when launching their client with a bat files, if I replaced Vindictus.exe with another ones it will give sync binary error messages. Hmmm. If anyone figures out something please post it here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, I tried everything I have known but still didn't got their clients to launch with a bat file. I think they hardcoded this Vindictus.exe. it just throw me a simple error that I never have seen on any clients version. Have been tested on version EU 1.70+ client without any problems at all only incompatible issue between the server and client.

So, I'm going ahead and use their bin folder and Delia cfg files and added to mine EU 1.69 client. Client start without a problem and I notice the start place has been changed too. No TW titles though. Now I need to re-setup my servers again on my laptop. It had been having problems lately haha. If anyone having a server running right now plus Delia is makeable from your servers please PM me so I can use the mixed clients to test out.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Their client still had these issues when I tried it out

1. You cannot make boats, the client just hangs when trying to launch them
2. If you try logging in to an existing account, or if you make a new account+char and later on go back to char select, you CTD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I tried everything I have known but still didn't got their clients to launch with a bat file. I think they hardcoded this Vindictus.exe. it just throw me a simple error that I never have seen on any clients version. Have been tested on version EU 1.70+ client without any problems at all only incompatible issue between the server and client.

So, I'm going ahead and use their bin folder and Delia cfg files and added to mine EU 1.69 client. Client start without a problem and I notice the start place has been changed too. No TW titles though. Now I need to re-setup my servers again on my laptop. It had been having problems lately haha. If anyone having a server running right now plus Delia is makeable from your servers please PM me so I can use the mixed clients to test out.

there client exe you need to launch with a token appending -token will make the client launch but you need a way to generate the tokens etc

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try -token "your login"

Hey Gyvgvxvx, you are back to Vindictus? Hope you will share more of yours awesome knowledges.

So we launch it like this? vindictus.exe -token "John007" -stage -dev -lang zh-tw-x-gm -noupdate

Hmm it works but it crashes to desktop... without any error.
It works on EU mode but TW mode just prompted me a NMManager -warning error. I think we really need to generate token? Like tannaka mentioned.
It passed the devcat logos then crashes.

Their client still had these issues when I tried it out

1. You cannot make boats, the client just hangs when trying to launch them
2. If you try logging in to an existing account, or if you make a new account+char and later on go back to char select, you CTD

I think we need to add extra lines to our servers DBs, they are using the same server files as we are.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Gyvgvxvx, you are back to Vindictus? Hope you will share more of yours awesome knowledges.

So we launch it like this? vindictus.exe -token "John007" -stage -dev -lang zh-tw-x-gm -noupdate

Hmm it works but it crashes to desktop... without any error.
vindictus.exe -lang zh-tw -token John007

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does the crash has anything to do with not being connect to the server? It just passes the devcat logos then loading.. then crashed. I was hoping to see if could get to the main menu.
The tw commands still give that errors except EU mode.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the crash has anything to do with not being connect to the server? It just passes the devcat logos then loading.. then crashed. I was hoping to see if could get to the main menu.
The tw commands still give that errors except EU mode.

a CTD before it starts loading is due to a missing heroes_text_"insert relevant language here".txt if you try and say boot the TW client in English EU mode it will fail coz missing heroes_text_english_eu.txt in the hfs files this can be bypassed by putting the files into the correct folders in the base of the client install but hten you need to correct fonts otherwise the UI will do wierd stuff

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid I got the opposite, I'm booting TW client using EU mode which crashes after devcat logos but with TW mode it just give NMManager -warning error, ?????? That's all it won't load any further.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm afraid I got the opposite, I'm booting TW client using EU mode which crashes after devcat logos but with TW mode it just give NMManager -warning error, ?????? That's all it won't load any further.

To boot tw in eu mode you need heroes_text_english_eu.txt in resource localized_text english_eu folder otherwise it will ctd with no error

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got any idea why launching in its original mode(TW) will throw me ‘‘NMManager -warning error, ??????'' ? Maybe there was missing files again? But strange the owner are able to launched without any error. I only removed their files from the client but with those files still give the same result.

I think patchouli has those resources files uploaded, I don't have my MHTW client anymore.

Edit: I was wrong, patchouli didn't has the files uploaded on his released. Hmm if you have it can you upload it? I want to see if I could launch this client with EU mode. Since the TW mode still throw me that errors.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you don't have NMServer running. I'm able to launch without a token by using a different vindictus exe and got this far:

john007 - Organizing our servers with the(TW) clients that support Delia. - RaGEZONE Forums

However, with a token just putting John007 or whatever won't work. If you use process hacker or something similar you can see what token the vindictusus server uses by looking at the vindictus.exe process and can copy paste that one. This will get you as far as I got without a token as well.

However, when trying to log in using either method my NMService just crashes.

This is my .bat:
start vindictus.exe -dev -noupdate -lang zh-tw -stage

And here's the error:

john007 - Organizing our servers with the(TW) clients that support Delia. - RaGEZONE Forums

NMServer gives me this response:

Afterwards, the game just prompts that the server response delayed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you don't have NMServer running. I'm able to launch without a token by using a different vindictus exe and got this far:

However, with a token just putting John007 or whatever won't work. If you use process hacker or something similar you can see what token the vindictusus server uses by looking at the vindictus.exe process and can copy paste that one. This will get you as far as I got without a token as well.

However, when trying to log in using either method my NMService just crashes.

This is my .bat:

And here's the error:

NMServer gives me this response:

Afterwards, the game just prompts that the server response delayed.

yeh i think NMServer.exe is just an emulation for the auth server tbh since it doesnt seem to do anything and if it was a proper thing it wouldnt be spitting op code errors like that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm maybe I need to add some missing files that is needed for this client to launch without NM error? Causes it doesn't make sense here. Launching a client to its main screen won't need connecting to a server. So, the error I'm getting must be related to missing files on my client.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@yentis, hmm yeah I need to add extra files from 1.69 so the client is able to launch without any errors, but how did the owner of VindictusUS makes the client launch without extra? It like they keep it simple and clean.

Hopefully, someone is able to fully enter the game with this client. Good progress there Yentis.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@yentis, hmm yeah I need to add extra files from 1.69 so the client is able to launch without any errors, but how did the owner of VindictusUS makes the client launch without extra? It like they keep it simple and clean.

Hopefully, someone is able to fully enter the game with this client. Good progress there Yentis.

they have a proper Auth server which we dont have Our NMServer.exe is designed for Maplestory not Vindictus hence why it spits out a bajillion errors about invalid opcodes they most likely either have a proper 47611.exe or they recoded the nmserver.exe to handle the tokens that vindictus wants/needs they also have a hook dll called icudb56.dll that hooks onto the main process which changes the window name and other stuff that i cant read due to some pretty heavy virtualisation and code obfuscation and destroyed import tables

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm able to get ingame but char select causes CTD, most likely db mismatch.

Can't make boat either, same issues that Delteros mentioned.
Also I'd like to mention I'm using Vindictusus' full client and making their ip route to localhost instead.

Back