Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Organizing our servers with the(TW) clients that support Delia.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great progress there Yentis. Yeah it's probably we need to add extra lines to our server's side too. Since it's a newer client tho. Are you able to open that supply depot? Which doesn't work on client 1.65 and 1.69. It's fully functional on VindictusUS server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm able to get ingame but char select causes CTD, most likely db mismatch.

john007 - Organizing our servers with the(TW) clients that support Delia. - RaGEZONE Forums

Can't make boat either, same issues that Delteros mentioned.
Also I'd like to mention I'm using Vindictusus' full client and making their ip route to localhost instead.

we have always been able to get "ingame" with the newer clients (not counting stuff after rise update which just crashes) but if you try and login to that same account it will crash if it has a character on it or just hang there depending on the client that is used in the attempt all have various bugs namely the inability to create boats, return to character select and in some clients mostly the ones above 1.76 view anything in the inventory

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like incompatible but VindictusUS can make it compatible. I don't see any issue with that once we are able to add those missing data needed for our server-side. They are using the same server files here too.

Yentis, could it be you replaced that Vindictus.exe?maybe VindictusUS knows how to crack the newest Vindictus.exe and make it compatible with the server files. I'm 100% positively sure they don't have newer server files. Play their battle quest 1-10 give the same result at the end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I can use their exe but still can't create a boat.
Depot also doesn't work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sounds like incompatible but VindictusUS can make it compatible. I don't see any issue with that once we are able to add those missing data needed for our server-side. They are using the same server files here too.

Yentis, could it be you replaced that Vindictus.exe?maybe VindictusUS knows how to crack the newest Vindictus.exe and make it compatible with the server files. I'm 100% positively sure they don't have newer server files. Play their battle quest 1-10 give the same result at the end.

I'm very positive that they have updated the current server files to solve some of these issues, the client is extremely close to vanilla - it seems that their focus was on getting the basic features functional rather than having the customization of other full fledged private servers.

There are a few differences with the client, but nothing that seems to be completely related to the major issues mentioned earlier:

-added icudb56.dll, like Tanna said this dll that hooks to the game process changes the game window name but I believe it serves as a redirector. They do not use hosts file, and the EndPoint in the db was pointed to Garena.

-added patcher.exe for game patches, PatcherPatch.exe (a patcher to patch the patcher), launcher.exe to allow the player to login and receive a proper token

-modified NMService.exe, they have removed a few IP addresses and put their own in

-modified vindictus.exe, although there doesn't seem to be anything major in here.

If you kill the NMService, you can still log on just fine and are still able to launch boats - friends list will stop working but its not too important.
You can also kill the threads of icudb56 after it is hooked on to the main process and notice that the boats still work fine.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm very positive that they have updated the current server files to solve some of these issues, the client is extremely close to vanilla - it seems that their focus was on getting the basic features functional rather than having the customization of other full fledged private servers.

There are a few differences with the client, but nothing that seems to be completely related to the major issues mentioned earlier:

-modified CrashReporter.dll, crash dumps seem to go into the VindictusUS directory instead of the official server directory, probably as a way to prevent people from accidentally sending the crash dumps here back to Nexon through the bug reporter executable

-added icudb56.dll, like Tanna said this dll that hooks to the game process changes the game window name but I believe it serves as a redirector. They do not use hosts file, and the EndPoint in the db was pointed to Garena.

-added patcher.exe for game patches, PatcherPatch.exe (a patcher to patch the patcher), launcher.exe to allow the player to login and receive a proper token

-modified NMService.exe, they have removed a few IP addresses and put their own in

-modified vindictus.exe, although there doesn't seem to be anything major in here.

If you kill the NMService, you can still log on just fine and are still able to launch boats - friends list will stop working but its not too important.
You can also kill the threads of icudb56 after it is hooked on to the main process and notice that the boats still work fine.

You can launch boat with their client? Can you login to an account that already has character in it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can launch boat with their client? Can you login to an account that already has character in it?

On their server, yes, because they are most likely using modified server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, they added stuff to the servers. Anyone figures out what they needed to add from the heroesdb?

For heroes.db3 they changed enhance rates, MaxPlayCount of some raids, EndPoint, InGameBanner, AutoLogin and NGM_disable rows, otherwise its the same as the vanilla db in the hfs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the point here is we need to be able to find a way to use their clients with the server files. They can do it which means they planned it all out they knew we all will use their clients to take advantage of Delia. So basically they have really good coder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you set the enableStandalone in the feature matrix to 1, you can go to the start screen (run bat and add the -token option)
but you can't start game. because i think can't call the login window.
so, I am looking for a feature value that invokes the login window in InGame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
john007 - Organizing our servers with the(TW) clients that support Delia. - RaGEZONE Forums

[h=5]Make some new update[/h]26.7.2017
Increase max success rate skill awakening to 90%
Increase all limited raids become 20
Increase get profiency point after craft an item become 10
Sell Goddes Grace shop npc near the boat with price 50k gold each
Sell Exquisite Enchant Rune shop npc near the boat
Sell Enhancement Elixir shop npc near the boat
Sell Merc Recovery Potion Plus shop npc near the boat
Sell Premium Enhancement Rune shop npc near the boat
Sell Special Enhancement Rune shop npc near the boat
Sell Epic Enhancement Stone shop npc near the boat
Sell Empowered Enhancement Stone shop npc near the boat
Sell Paradise Enhancement Stone shop npc near the boat

Where is nx items ?

i wait 1 week

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes but i need
Make some new update

Increase max success rate skill awakening to 90%
Increase all limited raids become 20
Increase get profiency point after craft an item become 10
Sell Goddes Grace shop npc near the boat with price 50k gold each
Sell Exquisite Enchant Rune shop npc near the boat
Sell Enhancement Elixir shop npc near the boat
Sell Merc Recovery Potion Plus shop npc near the boat
Sell Premium Enhancement Rune shop npc near the boat
Sell Special Enhancement Rune shop npc near the boat
Sell Epic Enhancement Stone shop npc near the boat
Sell Empowered Enhancement Stone shop npc near the boat
Sell Paradise Enhancement Stone shop npc near the boat

nx items no free avatar shop no free..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use this client Link;

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You use that client to play on your own server or VindictusUS? If anyone able to get VindictusUS client to work with our server files please share how.

Back