Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Organizing our servers with the(TW) clients that support Delia.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I try to enter the game other normal, but can not create the ship, DB display version does not match

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i have a mod that can let us use delia, but he is using delia to replace fiona

I do not know who the author is, I do not seem to find the relevant release in the forum

I try to use delia to replace hagie, although successful, but the replacement of weapons will be stuck in the body, but if you do not replace the words of the hand but can correctly grasp the bastardsword

I do not have such a copy of the situation happened

I found in the client.dll CWeaponLongSword found in front of a "CWeaponBareHand", and CWeaponPhantomDagger before no.

I try to replace the other weapons, but do not know why I encountered various error and CTD, so I hope that if you are interested, you can try to refer to this mod, with other male
characters to replace delia

download link:

[/URL](I tried uploading to 1drive, but no speed)

mod use: You put the contents of the contents of the package to the root of the game can be, maybe, because the mod for some time ... but there are bin, DB3. I think it should be enough:)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
您好,您能提供您的Cn 20160427客户端吗?白杜云,好吗?

您好,您能提供您的Cn 20160427客户端吗?白杜云,好吗?@247321543

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
自己修改bin,绕过db3,然后去掉二次登录

Banned