Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Section Rules

Staff member
Reaction score
Please note that these Rules are subject to change without prior notice.

You are responsible to keep yourself updated regarding these rules and any rules found in the sub-sections.

Please also note that the RaGEZONE forum rules still applies in this section, you'll find those here: Forum Rules - RaGEZONE forums

1. Do NOT advertise in this section. There is an advertisement section used for that. You should also know that it is not permitted to advertise your server in your signature. You could however, link to the advertisement thread. Advertisement section: Private Servers - MMO Zone - RaGEZONE forums

2. Release threads without active links will be closed, so keep your download links working. Also, make sure you have some information regarding the product you're releasing, and if possible screenshots etc.

3. If you find something that you think is wrong (Wrong Section, harassment, spam, virus or something similar). If a member is bothering you report him to a moderator! Report it! Do NOT post anything in it!

4. Any sort of "thank you" / "non-contributory" posts are not allowed. Use the Like system, click the thumbs up, or thumbs down under a post. Do Not explain why you did so.

5. No "help me in skype" / "help me in teamviewer". Everybody can help you in a thread. If anybody wants to help you he can by sending a PM with request of teamviewer details. Also no "I sent you a PM", "Give me your Skype" etc.

6. If you are hiring staff or looking for fellow team members, please use the recruitment section. Team Recruitment section: Team Recruitment - MMORPG Extra - RaGEZONE forums

-------------
IF YOU SEE ANYONE BREAKING THE RULES ABOVE, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A REPORT FOR ONE OF THE MODERATOR'S TO HANDLE.

THIS CAN BE DONE BY CLICKING THE REPORT ICON IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF EVERY POST.

LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING ICON:
TW8sexx - Vindictus Section Rules - RaGEZONE Forums

THANKS FOR HELPING KEEP THIS SECTION CLEAN!
-------------

Exclusive tip, to make your stay here is A LOT easier:
The search function is your best friend throughout your stay at the StarTrek Online section.
Creating a help thread asking questions that have already been answered many times before is only a waste of time.
Doing a proper search however, only takes you a minute or two. As a result of that, you won't have to wait several hours before getting your question answered.

Lastly, please use common sense while posting on this forum.
I won't be listing out every obvious rule violation in this thread, so think before you act.

-------------
If you have any further questions or feel that a moderator needs to be contacted, feel free to contact a Moderator from this section using the private message function available for you.
-------------

Thanks for staying up to date on the section rules.
It'll be a lot easier and a lot more fun if you managed to follow them as well. In fact, you have to.

Credits: @Detox (For having created most of these rules, they are some of the best rule listings I've read. Modified them slightly for this section) @DNC for writing the rules I stole from the STO section

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back