New vindictus server, legit ?

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    215Posts

New vindictus server, legit ?

Vindictus Private Server

Any1 tested ? Is this legit server with new delia and new content ?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    283Posts

Re: New vindictus server, legit ?

The links were dead yesterday and were changed to a new link, but that's dead too lol

Not a good sign

edit: Link just went up :o
    Last edited by Delteros; 12-06-17 at 09:17 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,067Posts

Report in if Delia is really playable. Even I have unlimited bandwidth I still refuse to DL that 12GB client to test out. Good luck all.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AzumaR2 View Post
    Vindictus Private Server

Any1 tested ? Is this legit server with new delia and new content ?
    delia yes new content... no

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    215Posts

So far new ui, Delia and cash shop all work's :D they have their own auth system. Rate's aren't changed ;/ and at 60lv dont have weapon to find out if there is a new content or no

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AzumaR2 View Post
    So far new ui, Delia and cash shop all work's :D they have their own auth system. Rate's aren't changed ;/ and at 60lv dont have weapon to find out if there is a new content or no
    it is literally the Taiwan Delia Patch dated 04/02/2016 which has up to S3EP2

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,067Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tannaka View Post
    it is literally the Taiwan Delia Patch dated 04/02/2016 which has up to S3EP2
    Oh, so they did managed to find such a patch for that Taiwan client? Interesting... maybe we can use theirs client and make our servers support Delia fully.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm Delia quest dialogues still not fully working.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    Oh, so they did managed to find such a patch for that Taiwan client? Interesting... maybe we can use theirs client and make our servers support Delia fully.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm Delia quest dialogues still not fully working.
    There is a possibility but i wouldnt bet on anyone getting it working properly in the near future

MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    147Posts

Just as expected.
    A mysterious guy appeared and he got lastest files.
    lol
    This is getting interesting.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,067Posts

Are they mixed the mhtw client with the Taiwan patch or KR+ tw patch? Causes I heard there is KR voice during the character's creation process.
    Yeah, I was thinking about finding the most suitable patches for our MHTW client too since the server files was based off from tw. They beat me haha. anyway, I hope they make avatar shop free and outfitter. This already draw many players off. I barely see any ghosts in town haha.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    Are they mixed the mhtw client with the Taiwan patch or KR+ tw patch? Causes I heard there is KR voice during the character's creation process.
    Yeah, I was thinking about finding the most suitable patches for our MHTW client too since the server files was based off from tw. They beat me haha. anyway, I hope they make avatar shop free and outfitter. This already draw many players off. I barely see any ghosts in town haha.
    since its TW client its most likely the Japanese char creation videos....

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    9Posts

has anyone verified if the Patcher.exe file for this server is safe? AVG flagged it as Win32:Malware.Gen which could mean its a false positive but Virustotal & Jotti scans say otherwise. Over 40% of the virus scanners flagged it as a virus.

In contrast, scans of other private servers' patchers are practically safe.

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,536Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewater View Post
    has anyone verified if the Patcher.exe file for this server is safe? AVG flagged it as Win32:Malware.Gen which could mean its a false positive but Virustotal & Jotti scans say otherwise. Over 40% of the virus scanners flagged it as a virus.

In contrast, scans of other private servers' patchers are practically safe.
    40% is a very risk file, you should report moderators from ragezone to remove this content.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    9Posts

If anyone here has a spare VM to test this server, could they post back in this thread to let us know if there's really malware in the patcher? Because the hope of working Delia is too hard of an offer to pass up.

Edit: I'm seeing this server's ad banners being displayed on rz now, but still no idea if the server can be trusted
    Last edited by thewater; 18-06-17 at 10:33 AM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,067Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewater View Post
    If anyone here has a spare VM to test this server, could they post back in this thread to let us know if there's really malware in the patcher? Because the hope of working Delia is too hard of an offer to pass up.

Edit: I'm seeing this server's ad banners being displayed on rz now, but still no idea if the server can be trusted
    It's safe, I have been using their client for a while and my PC still in good condition. I was planning to use their clients with our server files but didn't got the time to because my room have been on fire(heat) for the pass 3 days plus this coming weeks will even hotter. Dang I hate summer without an AC haha.
    Anyway, anyone able to fully use their clients with our servers files so far? I know they are using it too because there aren't any newer server files released yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tannaka View Post
    since its TW client its most likely the Japanese char creation videos....

Yeah, nice to see they are able to obtain such a patch which has Delia particularly working.

Advertisement