Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delia Bins on latest Korean client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They have not been released yet as development is still going on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you manage to let friends create boats without crashing/making friends join a channel? I've set everything to WAN, they can login/create characters fine but not create boat/join channels. Does it actually require a hostname instead of IP?

I had to edit ServiceCore.dll to make them work. What I found is that in both cases the server sent my private LAN IP to the clients, and that obviously fails on WAN. To fix boats, I've modified the ConnectionRequestMessage class. Right on the first line it sends the address, so I just replaced it with my hostname. To fix channels, the JoinChannel class needs to be modified (there are two of them, I mean the one on the MMOChannelServiceOperations namespace) so that at the very end it creates a new ChannelServerAddress object using your hostname instead of the IP. Don't forget to redirect the hostname to your LAN IP on your own local hosts file, or it'll break local play.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seems like my prop crash/quickslot issues were because of something totally different, thanks lucasncv for finding the solution

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We can still keep development going. I've been trying to reach out to members outside of the Vindictus community who may be able to help.

My original plan was to work on getting newer bins working for these updates:
1.70 - Ein Lacher and Ancient Lakoria
1.71 - Golden Chieftain / Golden Coin Events
1.72 - Happy Halloween Update / Seal Shop Revamp
1.73 - Abyssal Arena / Material Synthesis
1.74 - Blight of the Unseen: Abomination
1.75 - Corruption of the Goddess: Neamhain
1.76 - Shining Keaghan/Shakarr Special Battle
1.77 - Alban Festival and Blood Lord/Ekinar Special Battle
1.78 - Ingkells/Kakrish Special Battle
1.79 - Call of the Goddess

However it's difficult since none of the official servers are at these versions. Furthermore, most of the battles can already be implemented, though not in its complete form without the proper client bins. At this point though it would probably make more sense to work on the latest bins and get more of the desirable features like Hurk 2nd Weapon Teide, Lynn 2nd Weapon Blute, Arisha 2nd Weapon Whip and the new Character Miri.

i have Pre-Rise KR Teide Hurk/Dullahan Bins if that would help? or you just gonna go straight to Rise?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Unfortunately its not good enough now due to changes made around December 2016. It would make more sense to just target the latest NA or KR client bins.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately its not good enough now due to changes made around December 2016. It would make more sense to just target the latest NA or KR client bins.

if we going to target anything it wouldnt be the latest NA bins... since they are 6 months behind would target a recent KR build which you already are doing so its all good also the 1.69 Delia Server files work great except 1.69 bins are royally fucked on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update without turning the UI completely off.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've heard that the issue might be tied to the newer chat UI in particular. It would be nice if someone could confirm this.

Also I should mention that I am only looking to work with serious, experienced developers

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've heard that the issue might be tied to the newer chat UI in particular. It would be nice if someone could confirm this.

Also I should mention that I am only looking to work with serious, experienced developers

I'm on Windows 10 on the most recent update, and I have no issues with the UI so long as the old chat box is enabled rather than the new one.

I would like to add that I can provide services that pertain to 2D and 3D graphical assets, should you ever need any.

Thank you again for all of your hard work and persistent patience.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah it seems to be working well, I guess I'll just keep the old chatbox.
No problem, hopefully we can see more progress on the newer pre-RISE and maybe post-RISE bins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work Delteros Waiting for new up date :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We can still keep development going. I've been trying to reach out to members outside of the Vindictus community who may be able to help.

My original plan was to work on getting newer bins working for these updates:
1.70 - Ein Lacher and Ancient Lakoria
1.71 - Golden Chieftain / Golden Coin Events
1.72 - Happy Halloween Update / Seal Shop Revamp
1.73 - Abyssal Arena / Material Synthesis
1.74 - Blight of the Unseen: Abomination
1.75 - Corruption of the Goddess: Neamhain
1.76 - Shining Keaghan/Shakarr Special Battle
1.77 - Alban Festival and Blood Lord/Ekinar Special Battle
1.78 - Ingkells/Kakrish Special Battle
1.79 - Call of the Goddess

However it's difficult since none of the official servers are at these versions. Furthermore, most of the battles can already be implemented, though not in its complete form without the proper client bins. At this point though it would probably make more sense to work on the latest bins and get more of the desirable features like Hurk 2nd Weapon Teide, Lynn 2nd Weapon Blute, Arisha 2nd Weapon Whip and the new Character Miri.
Do you have content to the new version. Maybe my team can help. If you provide me any server we can help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is still being worked on, if there is decent progress then there may be a basic working version publicly released. Source would remain private due to there still being too many leechers around, people pretending to do development work instead of actually helping, or people trying to make money off it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good to hear there still being worked on!
I just made my own private server a week ago and really enjoying it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Respect for the ones who develop on the private client & server stuff, ive made my EU 1.69 server with delia and enjoy it.
Compare to the offical server its noticable changes on delia and lynn. Lynn's thunderleg dodge has somewhat delay if you want to tab twice
LAD does not apply zhen marks. with smash att it wont replace blue marks to gold.

Delia Wild star is slower charge and consume HP afther the att(restore HP over time if not being hit)
Vigor buff has less buff after being hit
it would be nice if those revamp as the the offical server update

Keep it up +joy and thanks for so far!!

Back