Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

US 1.69 Updated DB + New Stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if I change the heroes.db3 sql in the game folder with yours (tried both the 1.69 eu client and also bloodreddawn client), it wont show the server on the serverlist when I try to login in-game, why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck you, Schetille, you vapid punt. You have no right to go on a PMSL rampage JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET ALONG WITH OUR TEAM, delete literally everything you could see, including playerfiles, etc, and delete our entire Ducking DB, and then release it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if I change the heroes.db3 sql in the game folder with yours (tried both the 1.69 eu client and also bloodreddawn client), it wont show the server on the serverlist when I try to login in-game, why?

Basically, you need to change the IPs on heroes.db3.

Oh? Some maniacs just gone crazy and released other's private servers edited? Haha still cant figured out how to fixed your broken Kai and vella revamped skills then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck you, Schetille, you vapid punt. You have no right to go on a PMSL rampage JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET ALONG WITH OUR TEAM, delete literally everything you could see, including playerfiles, etc, and delete our entire Ducking DB, and then release it.
So far I remember, the Database was edited by only me and all credits go to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far I remember, the Database was edited by only me and all credits go to me.

That doesn't give you the right to delete literally Ducking everything. Also, you weren't the only one who worked on the DB so don't try and take everything for your narcissistic self.
Spoiler alert; you only inconvenienced us - everything's been recovered, just working on the minor bits now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That doesn't give you the right to delete literally Ducking everything. Also, you weren't the only one who worked on the DB so don't try and take everything for your narcissistic self.
Spoiler alert; you only inconvenienced us - everything's been recovered, just working on the minor bits now.

You must be really deranged to accuse me about deleting everything. I took what was my, and deleted only my stuff. On the other hand Shippu didn't add much there, and I was pretty aware of issues (fixed them for this release :*) :eek:tt1:

oh and I backported these new sets with hairstyles too :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think Schetille's craziness speaks for itself...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must be really deranged to accuse me about deleting everything. I took what was my, and deleted only my stuff. On the other hand Shippu didn't add much there, and I was pretty aware of issues (fixed them for this release :*) :eek:tt1:
If anybody is deranged here, it's you. You've left your digital fingerprints all over this. And you didn't delete just "your stuff", you deleted the entire MSSQL item, user and character databases and then subsequently blocked all of us on discord right when everything went down.

Unfortunately for you, nothing is ever truly lost on a computer and we've recovered everything and we're just running integrity checks now. We'll be up in a few hours ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i always knew you were a braindead kid(and a man on top of that) behind a screen that has a serious godcomplex
you claim to be 30 with 2 kids and yet you act like me back in my 2011 minecraft days, i mean you even lied about age and gender and such.. at least i did it for the diamond blocks
you legit have more penis in your personality than you do in your pants, this is what i felt the first time i had to chat with you. pretty sure tons of people think the same but i guess you don care

well at least i can thank you for the drama, i like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically, you need to change the IPs on heroes.db3.

Oh? Some maniacs just gone crazy and released other's private servers edited? Haha still cant figured out how to fixed your broken Kai and vella revamped skills then.

do you know how to change ip in heroes.db3..in what table?

Reaction score
Delia works for me but to lazy to add her skills the th quests and stuff..

some bugs but never have enough time to finish vindictus

Code:
static SkillEffect()
        {
            HashSet<string> strs = new HashSet<string>();
            strs.Add("skill_cloth_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_light_armor_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_heavy_armor_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_plate_armor_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_weight_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_fiona_longsword_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_fiona_shield_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_fiona_largeshield_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_fiona_longhammer_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_lethita_dualsword_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_lethita_dualspear_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_evy_staff_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_evy_scythe_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_kalok_battlepillar_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_kalok_blaster_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_kay_bow_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_kay_crossgun_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_vella_dualblade_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_hurk_greatsword_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_lynn_battleglaive_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_arisha_longblade_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_arisha_castlet_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_lethita_critical_damage");
            strs.Add("skill_hagie_phantomdagger_mastery");
            strs.Add("skill_delia_bastard_mastery");

SkillEffect.itemSkills = strs;
            HashSet<string> strs1 = new HashSet<string>();
            strs1.Add("skill_defence_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_stamina_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_hp_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_str_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_dex_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_int_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_will_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_evy_magic_mastery");
            strs1.Add("skill_stone_skin");
            strs1.Add("skill_critical_hit");
            strs1.Add("skill_critical_limit_up");
            strs1.Add("skill_evy_magic_critical");
            SkillEffect.statSkills = strs1;
            HashSet<int> nums = new HashSet<int>();
            nums.Add(4);
            nums.Add(5);
            nums.Add(6);
            nums.Add(7);
            nums.Add(8);
            SkillEffect.stoneSkinPart = nums;
        }

Code:
case "CLOTH":
                            {
                                characterStats[Stats.DEF] = characterStats[Stats.DEF] + this.Arg("skill_cloth_mastery", "def_bonus");
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_cloth_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                armorHP = armorHP.Linear(this.Arg("skill_cloth_mastery", "durability_bonus"));
                                break;
                            }
                            case "LIGHT_ARMOR":
                            {
                                characterStats[Stats.DEF] = characterStats[Stats.DEF] + this.Arg("skill_light_armor_mastery", "def_bonus");
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_light_armor_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                armorHP = armorHP.Linear(this.Arg("skill_light_armor_mastery", "durability_bonus"));
                                break;
                            }
                            case "HEAVY_ARMOR":
                            {
                                characterStats[Stats.DEF] = characterStats[Stats.DEF] + this.Arg("skill_heavy_armor_mastery", "def_bonus");
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_heavy_armor_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                armorHP = armorHP.Linear(this.Arg("skill_heavy_armor_mastery", "durability_bonus"));
                                break;
                            }
                            case "PLATE_ARMOR":
                            {
                                characterStats[Stats.DEF] = characterStats[Stats.DEF] + this.Arg("skill_plate_armor_mastery", "def_bonus");
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_plate_armor_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                armorHP = armorHP.Linear(this.Arg("skill_plate_armor_mastery", "durability_bonus"));
                                break;
                            }
                            case "LONGSWORD":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_fiona_longsword_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "DUALSWORD":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_lethita_dualsword_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                characterStats[Stats.CritFactor] = this.Arg("skill_lethita_critical_damage", "dmg_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "HAMMER":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_fiona_longhammer_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "DUALSPEAR":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_lethita_dualspear_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "STAFF":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_evy_staff_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "SHIELD":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_fiona_shield_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                armorHP = armorHP.Linear(this.Arg("skill_fiona_shield_mastery", "durability_bonus"));
                                break;
                            }
                            case "LARGESHIELD":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_fiona_largeshield_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                armorHP = armorHP.Linear(this.Arg("skill_fiona_largeshield_mastery", "durability_bonus"));
                                break;
                            }
                            case "SCYTHE":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_evy_scythe_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "PILLAR":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_kalok_battlepillar_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "BLASTER":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_kalok_blaster_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "BOW":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_kay_bow_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "CROSSGUN":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_kay_crossgun_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "DUALBLADE":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_vella_dualblade_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "GREATSWORD":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_hurk_greatsword_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "BATTLEGLAIVE":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_lynn_battleglaive_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "LONGBLADE":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_arisha_longblade_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "CASTLET":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_arisha_castlet_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "PHANTOMDAGGER":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_hagie_phantomdagger_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }
                            case "BASTARDSWORD":
                            {
                                weight = weight - (double)this.Arg("skill_delia_bastard_mastery", "weight_reduction_bonus");
                                break;
                            }

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Who wants mirrors for download?

If anyone wants to download this, its at their own risk.
There are way too many bugs and hidden changes in this copy so it would need a lot of work to get everything right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone wants to download this, its at their own risk.
There are way too many bugs and hidden changes in this copy so it would need a lot of work to get everything right.

Spreading shenanigans as always

Back