Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Christmas Release] Entity Attributes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im stumped trying too get the Neamhain fight working (correctly) which means im probably doing something wrong or im using incorrect triggers any input would be greatly appreciated (with appropriate credit given)

Haven't looked at that yet but if you can send me a pcap for entering the battle then I can help. That goes for Meteorite as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharing this, but even i put new boss's entity/entity attri/quest with modified npcvariation.txt. but i still stuck in the cutscenes, so i cant even see if my entity is right...How can i fix that?

nvm i found the solution~

theres a new problem, i spwaned arcana in the right map, but she doesnt have hp bar either effects and damages...
any idea to fix these?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for sharing this, but even i put new boss's entity/entity attri/quest with modified npcvariation.txt. but i still stuck in the cutscenes, so i cant even see if my entity is right...How can i fix that?

nvm i found the solution~

theres a new problem, i spwaned arcana in the right map, but she doesnt have hp bar either effects and damages...
any idea to fix these?

maybe you need edit arcana on db3 table monster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there
i have added new bossy and maps
but the stage subweapon didnt replace my original subweapon
such as linkrope in habitang and spiritbomb in dullahan...
anyone can help me out?

PS.it seems have already replaced but when i throw them, it was still spears flying out.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi there
i have added new bossy and maps
but the stage subweapon didnt replace my original subweapon
such as linkrope in habitang and spiritbomb in dullahan...
anyone can help me out?

PS.it seems have already replaced but when i throw them, it was still spears flying out.

How did you add new maps, I added questinfo, entity in client and server but it not show?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I added it to the server and client. (Entity, EntityAttiribute, monsterinfo, questinfo)
So..
The cutscen plays, but the boss does not spawn..
I am using the latest TW client, I also modified the npc_variations

The map loads successfully, the cutscene plays well, but the boss does not spawn

help me plz..

Back