Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EU 1.69 Updated DB + New Stuff

Reaction score
You can find Tannaka's released EU 1.69 client or grab that clean one from released section. There's only 1 TW server files have been released. So, you just need to replace it from Tannaka
It's simple as drag n drop or replaced your old files first.
Can't seem to find Tannaka's client, just Gvygvxvx's. Do you know where it may be? If not will this one work?
& ah so the MHTW files will work with this, correct.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me a tutorial on how to add items instead of replacing existing models? The new Reggina suit. And some items with layers of color, such as the Reggina wings, how to make it keep the original color? Sorry for my bad English, these words are from web translation tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing post Tannaka, thanks for sharing.. but I'm having a few troubles, 1st when I create a character it goes to outbox, and I have to wait a minute for make something the picture stays out..

And how can I change the start picture? I dont want they start on boat, hopely you can help me with that!

Thanks anyway

----------

Did put the old DB for solve that, but I wish to know what I should change to do that

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me a tutorial on how to add items instead of replacing existing models? The new Reggina suit. And some items with layers of color, such as the Reggina wings, how to make it keep the original color? Sorry for my bad English, these words are from web translation tool.

You would need winnsi.dll to make it load, and some files from Korean Client

How can i change IP on client side, plz ?

You need to edit endpoint table in featurematrix in your Heroes.db3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Tannaka, Regina's Quest is it working? when I get her killed, that made mine client crash, how can I fix that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Tannaka, Regina's Quest is it working? when I get her killed, that made mine client crash, how can I fix that?

Regina is bugged because i put Neamhain over Regina delete the monster folder in data/models and it should work fine also recommend you delete data/sound because the succubus sounds for Evie and Fiona were a bad idea :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see, i'll try when I gets home. Anyway sorry bothering, but could you tell me how can I change the prices, or put something for sell on NPC? I couldn't find it, also, I have to fix Lugh drops, that's possible? (change drops or something like that)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tanaka, i saw that you added Abomination set, the Raid is working? Did you fix the Kai's Skills, what about the Lugh Set, is working to craft too?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you Tannaka, the cash shop & avatar store working great.:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: nvm
also, is this available for US client? or is it EU only?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all

why some of the clothes have the weird color? or did I just do it wrong? I copy all the file from client folder to => game client and server folder => game server. or do I need to inject dll or something?

thz
Just reinstalled this files for my client once again and i got this same error... anybody else does too?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really? Try to restart your servers? I will test it in a few mins. Gotta import back my cash items haha

Edit: MoR, I just tested it works fine. Check your services make sure all are ON and without any error.

Anyone has Arena working?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f946/help-pvp-arena-dont-1107992/
Tried this guide but nothing worked. My pvpservice is running fine without any error.
I changed the pvpservice IP from 127.0.0.1 to my LAN IP too still gave delayed messages after waiting for Host information... if anyone got it working like Vindictusworld did. Please share it :)

Never mind, I got the arena working now. Hehe I forgot to move my client off one of the unneeded folder.

Anyone gets client crashing after using the new stuff? It happened on polar bear. I was about to fight him after ESC the cut-scene then client crashed and give exception error. Doesn't seems like a freezed ones tho.
I was farming polar bear for fun without any problems and was only yesterday.

Never mind, it was my old mods conflicted with the new stuff, after I took it off and used only Tannaka's data folder, it worked without any crashing.

i also got arena not working, how do you fixed it and make it work?

the link in the firts post not working anymore, can any one reupload?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you load this to other site plx i can't download or link is broken

Back