Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EU 1.69 Updated DB + New Stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Link on the first post *should* be the original zip

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New Link on the first post *should* be the original zip

Works great, thanks. Only bug seems to be with the Succubus Queen inner armors-- they take the dye colors of whatever the last inner armor you selected.

EDIT: Also, some of the costume sets in the Avatar Shop don't have default dyes set up either it seems-- I'm gonna try and fix that

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works great, thanks. Only bug seems to be with the Succubus Queen inner armors-- they take the dye colors of whatever the last inner armor you selected.

EDIT: Also, some of the costume sets in the Avatar Shop don't have default dyes set up either it seems-- I'm gonna try and fix that
remember this is OLD stuff from before the default dyes were available in the NA/EU Avatar Shop (Japan has everything in Gacha Boxes) lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
remember this is OLD stuff from before the default dyes were available in the NA/EU Avatar Shop (Japan has everything in Gacha Boxes) lol

Ahh, you're correct. I'll have to get the color values from either official servers or wing it with screenshots. Also, not sure if it was just a one time thing or not, but my game froze immediately when running near the marketplace board.

EDIT: Yeah, just tested it again and it does indeed crash every time I run near the marketplace board, I'm not sure if that's just me or if it's an issue with the database or what lol. Also, does Kai work correctly?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Tannaka after adding your DB my client doesnt start up anymore lmao

anyone around ? pls help i wanna try the DB but i cant get the client to start up

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Tannaka

It seems my game crashes when I run past the market board as the Marketplace NPC dialog is beginning to display. How can I fix this? Is this a DB issue or an issue fixable in the HFS files?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It seems my game crashes when I run past the market board as the Marketplace NPC dialog is beginning to display. How can I fix this? Is this a DB issue or an issue fixable in the HFS files?

Are you running 32-bit Windows?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, I'm running 64 bit.

With how much RAM?

There are major issues with the client on setups running 32-bit windows or setups with around 3gb of RAM or less
It's something that has been an issue for official server players for a long time

Are you getting a memory allocation failure error / engine error or anything of the sort?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
32 GBs DDR4

I'm not, but for the sake of what I'm using the market board for, I have found a solution in the XMLs so I don't mean to turn away your assistance, but I'm on a different path now! Thank you though!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Buying some of outfits from Avatar Shop it says "Transaction failed."
What causes this ? I'm using en-US for lang (EU Client).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in character selection screen the chars have no animations on the boat.
how to fix this or revert back to the older char selection with the horses?

edit: As i suspected it, the problem is featurematrix, it also make the character creation screen insanely slow (the bar screen)

edit2: just reverting back this 3 lines work
S3_LoginDialog (i don't know if it actually necessary)
CharacterCreation_UI_V3
CharacterSelection_UI_V2

thanks for the new stuff

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in character selection screen the chars have no animations on the boat.
how to fix this or revert back to the older char selection with the horses?

edit: As i suspected it, the problem is featurematrix, it also make the character creation screen insanely slow (the bar screen)

edit2: just reverting back this 3 lines work
S3_LoginDialog (i don't know if it actually necessary)
CharacterCreation_UI_V3
CharacterSelection_UI_V2

thanks for the new stuff
What Value to modify? i still Crash with Hagie Create charector

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Changed the Paladin Transformation 1 to Neamhain for lolz
Changed Dark Knight Transformation to Succubus with full Broken Gear even more Lolz
Where can I find these values? I tried to search in the heroes.db3 and heroesContents.db3 but no luck
---------
updated: rename fiona_inner_succubus.mdl to female_darkknight.mdl and overwrite the file to darkknight folder. Same way for relatives files and paladin.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would appear i deleted it again by accident will put it back up later
To be honest I didn't even expect a response, especially this quick and from the OP. Looking forward to trying out your db, thank you! :laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any updates to the link? i want to try this out as well :x

Back