Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What problem it fixed ?

Playerservice not starting in HeroesOpTool due to NpcTalkInfo bugging out. Everytime I started Playerservice, it would crash but my above post is what fixed that problem for me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure the playerservice.dll inside your main cilent folder matches the one inside your server folder. It fixed this problem for me, at least.

Sorry if this is a bit late btw.

Edit: I should've quoted the other guy who was having this problem with HeroesOpTool in hindsight. Didn't mean to mislead anyone lol.

but i don't find playerservice.dll on EU 1.69 client, what client are you using?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but i don't find playerservice.dll on EU 1.69 client, what client are you using?

Honestly I don't even know. I'm pretty sure it's EU 1.69 but it might be the Taiwan cilent. And I got my playerservice.dll from the Sylas fix in this link from Gvygvxvx's EU 1.69 thread:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly this doesn't work for me, it seems to just skip char select so you can't go back to it after making a char and if you try an old account it'll hang on entering the game and then inevitably spit out response delayed. (Edit: Fixed by disabling secondary password)

Also, you can't play anything other than the first char with this so it's not that viable unfortunately.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GOOD DAY BRO!
its server files 1.69 EU or TW?
yOU have link to download CLIENT
send me please thank you!:8:

Back