Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, This is not playable yet! just a project i want to do, and finding some1 who interested in it to do with me.
The story not work with my new file, i dont know why but i never touch that LoadScript, now u can avoid it by delete all record of StoryLineInfo, im not working on a fix for that, since this is just a test to confirm that we can add new stuff to server files
it looks like you can log in game and create delia, can you share your server files pls~~

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We just wanna test her out in Arena or tournament. Since you said her skills are working.

Edit: just saw a video about Delia(mod) she can launch boat and play missions but the skills didn't work because it was server side.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69

We just wanna test her out in Arena or tournament. Since you said her skills are working.

Edit: just saw a video about Delia(mod) she can launch boat and play missions but the skills didn't work because it was server side.
nope, its not server side, its client side, i just see a little skill code on server side, all the mastery(weapon mastery, str mastery v.v.)
the only problem on the server file now just cuz its not respond to new packet send from new client dll <= since i still dont know how to capture and decrypt it when the server file have all of this code to make change on server
U can see this in my Edited PlayerService.dll

doilatheasd - [Project] Server Files for Client > 1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums

and when i added delia to StoryInfo in PlayerService. there is an error cannot load table, so i think it just cuz i've mistake somewhere, need to add Delia to more than 1 file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Project] Server Files for Client &amp;gt; 1.69

nope, its not server side, its client side, i just see a little skill code on server side, all the mastery(weapon mastery, str mastery v.v.)
the only problem on the server file now just cuz its not respond to new packet send from new client dll <= since i still dont know how to capture and decrypt it when the server file have all of this code to make change on server
U can see this in my Edited PlayerService.dll

and when i added delia to StoryInfo in PlayerService. there is an error cannot load table, so i think it just cuz i've mistake somewhere, need to add Delia to more than 1 file
any new DLL that uses the new UI causes it to hang and not respond because i have a feeling its not the Server hanging but the client waiting for a response from the UI server which we dont have :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

One more things! in the latest client, when i login in my old account, which have many character, client stuck at loading, then dc.Then i try to login on new account, then back to character selection -> no dc. I try to use 1.69 dll to create account on Vindictusworld, i can join the town, but i dont see anyone, only me, cannot create boat, return to character selection make dc too. After that the client will immediately shut down when login to that account. So i think the problem now is load the character, and im working to fix it.

any new DLL that uses the new UI causes it to hang and not respond because i have a feeling its not the Server hanging but the client waiting for a response from the UI server which we dont have :(
Im using latest TW client, the Advanced UI work, like i said, everything work now except the login and host a boat

and when i check MicroPlayService, it throw an error: TCPConnectFail

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

One more things! in the latest client, when i login in my old account, which have many character, client stuck at loading, then dc.Then i try to login on new account, then back to character selection -> no dc. I try to use 1.69 dll to create account on Vindictusworld, i can join the town, but i dont see anyone, only me, cannot create boat, return to character selection make dc too. After that the client will immediately shut down when login to that account. So i think the problem now is load the character, and im working to fix it.

Im using latest TW client, the Advanced UI work, like i said, everything work now except the login and host a boat

and when i check MicroPlayService, it throw an error: TCPConnectFail
mmmm ok good luck :p hope you get microplay working i noticed when i did a packet capture of the standard server on an old account before and after UI update client sent a packet to "ui.XXXXX.com" to get the UI position data before it went to the character load screen. might just be a dead end though since you got it working just editing a few files :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey, what is name of program which you used on this pic?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Papka says he has a working Delia server coming up tomorrow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vindictus World supposedly has client 1.68 working with the correct Bins if you want to believe that lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone currently have the 1.69 Kai fix?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cần bán miếng đất 4.8 x 20 nở hậu giá 330 triệu sổ riêng
- Gần quán cafe gió, nhà hàng Tân Phước Khánh
- Cách chợ Tân Phước Khánh 700m
- Tiên ích xung quanh đầy đủ
- Dân cư ở đông
- Công chứng sang tên trong ngày

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
your error is due to a bad name in the xml file of npctalkinfo...

Code:
public static bool LoadScript()
        {
            string xMLPathString = FeatureMatrix.XMLPathString;
            try
            {
                string uri = Path.Combine(xMLPathString, Path.ChangeExtension("NpcTalkInfo", ".xml"));
                Log<NPCTalkInfo>.Logger.InfoFormat("Loading NpcScriptList....", new object[0]);
                NpcBaseInfo = new PlayerService.StoryService.DataStructure.NpcBaseInfo(XElement.Load(uri).Elements("Default"));
                NpcTalkInfo = new PlayerService.StoryService.DataStructure.NpcTalkInfo();
                return true;
            }
            catch (Exception exception)
            {
                NpcTalkInfo = null;
                NpcBaseInfo = null;
                Log<NPCTalkInfo>.Logger.Fatal(string.Format("NPC대화 파일을 읽는 도중 에러가 발생했습니다.[ Path: {0}, File : {1} ]", xMLPathString, ErrorFile), exception);
                ErrorMessage = exception.Message;
                return false;
            }
        }

and how to fix that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure the playerservice.dll inside your main cilent folder matches the one inside your server folder. It fixed this problem for me, at least.

Sorry if this is a bit late btw.

Edit: I should've quoted the other guy who was having this problem with HeroesOpTool in hindsight. Didn't mean to mislead anyone lol.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure the playerservice.dll inside your main cilent folder matches the one inside your server folder. It fixed this problem for me, at least.

Sorry if this is a bit late btw.

What problem it fixed ?

Back