Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Alternative HFS extractor

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you give us a patch if it's not too much trouble?

Not sure what you mean by that, just grab the latest DLL from vinplayer's thread
Use an injector if it still doesn't seem to work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by that, just grab the latest DLL from vinplayer's thread
Use an injector if it still doesn't seem to work

Apparently has to do with the sql heroes of the client I have to edit some part in it?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to take the .bsp's out of the separate folders then place it straight into data/maps
This post here explains everything:

Damn, that was the reason, thanks!

Wireframe title screen btw, but looks cool. (probably because I'm missing the neamhain map and textures)
wireframe.PNG - [Release] Alternative HFS extractor - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, that was the reason, thanks!

Wireframe title screen btw, but looks cool. (probably because I'm missing the neamhain map and textures)
View attachment 160719
You lack in materials, models, scripts in the calpad scripts are:

• action_table_npc
  • action_table_player
  • animating_area_attack
  • chat_commands
  • game_sounds_heroes_monster
  • npc_talk_menu
  • npc_variations
  • projectile
  • sequencial_motion
  • weapon_meleebase
  • wide_area_attack
vinplayer - [Release] Alternative HFS extractor - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Trying to locate some sets models and textures. I'm using the latest up to date US client to look for the as well as a few other sets. I extracted the data from the hfs packages and navigated to the models folder and can't seem to locate that set. I looked in heroes_text_english to see what it might be called in the data, and closest guess I can get is "AVATAR_ELITE_USEU". Is it possible the item is listed in heroes_text but not actually in the game quite yet? Should I look in the JP client or something?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to locate some sets models and textures. I'm using the latest up to date US client to look for the as well as a few other sets. I extracted the data from the hfs packages and navigated to the models folder and can't seem to locate that set. I looked in heroes_text_english to see what it might be called in the data, and closest guess I can get is "AVATAR_ELITE_USEU". Is it possible the item is listed in heroes_text but not actually in the game quite yet? Should I look in the JP client or something?

look in the DB find the costume number in equipiteminfo and then find that matching number in player_costume.txt then just go to the folder it says lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
look in the DB find the costume number in equipiteminfo and then find that matching number in player_costume.txt then just go to the folder it says lol

Oh. Duh. Thanks lol.

EDIT: Would it be possible to use this tool to fix Kai on a EU v.1.69 server by porting newer files?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who can upload another link, plz
i can't download that file, haizzz
thks all ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to use this hfsextract.exe file does not work

i need a help :(

Back