Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Bunny suit for female characters

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for it!

sorry i had it shared as "read write instead of read only"
Thanks for the client. It working fine.
Sorry for asking that too. But can You upload the "heroesContents.db3". If it's not a problem. I tried to transfer the data, but It's give an error.
Thanks so much.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
sorry i had it shared as "read write instead of read only"

After all testing it's 1.69 client causes it launched my original backup 1.69 EU heroes.db3 fine without SQL\heroes.db3 error. If I throw it to an 1.65 client it will give me that error.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After all testing it's 1.69 client causes it launched my original backup 1.69 EU heroes.db3 fine without SQL\heroes.db3 error. If I throw it to an 1.65 client it will give me that error.

i used patchouli's engine.dll edit to load heroes.db3 from the sql folder instead of the hfs files to make it easier

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i used patchouli's engine.dll edit to load heroes.db3 from the sql folder instead of the hfs files to make it easier

Oh I see, you were using that methods. Anyway, his heroes.db3 seems need to adjust featureMatrix in order to use on server. Causes it didn't show server list in any modes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I see, you were using that methods. Anyway, his heroes.db3 seems need to adjust featureMatrix in order to use on server. Causes it didn't show server list in any modes.

add
127.0.0.1 private.vindictus.server.com

to your host file

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Your SQL folder already had patchouli heroes.db3 from this thread? Or it is a different one?
Oh OK, I will give it a try after lunch.

Will I put back your bin? Or should work fine with Gvy's new bin too?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your SQL folder already had patchouli heroes.db3 from this thread? Or it is a different one?
Oh OK, I will give it a try after lunch.

Will I put back your bin? Or should work fine with Gvy's new bin too?

its an edited one with more stuff available in the beauty shop and avatar shop the rest is pretty much copy and paste from Patchouli

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
its an edited one with more stuff available in the beauty shop and avatar shop the rest is pretty much copy and paste from Patchouli

Oh I see, then I just use yours instead of getting his working on my client lol. I will fix the login fail error as soon as possible. But heroescontents.db3 from patchouli and yours heroes.db3 still have avatar shop mismatched. I'm getting transaction failed on some avatars. It is yours heroescontents.db3 have all transaction failed fix? Yes I see so many avatars in avatar shop which is awesome. I just hope to be able to buy them all without transaction failed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I see, then I just use yours instead of getting his working on my client lol. I will fix the login fail error as soon as possible. But heroescontents.db3 from patchouli and yours heroes.db3 still have avatar shop mismatched. I'm getting transaction failed on some avatars. It is yours heroescontents.db3 have all transaction failed fix? Yes I see so many avatars in avatar shop which is awesome. I just hope to be able to buy them all without transaction failed.

copy customizeiteminfo and customizePriceinfo from heroes.db3 to heroescontent.db3 and change gamecode in servercore.dll.config to EU gamecode that will fix it

or use mine :p

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ahh thanks bro :) I was trying to fix too. But only a few avatars can bought but a lot of them always prompted me transaction failed :( I want those special wedding dress sets haha

I will drop yours to my server and test now.

Three hairs from the last rows prompted transaction failed and so many avatars on avatar shop prompted transaction failed too. I'm using your heroescontents.db3 and heroes.db3.

Can't buy wedding dress sets for my vella lol

All inner armor prompted transaction failed too.
I'm using GameCode 50393116 on my ServiceCore.dll.config

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh thanks bro :) I was trying to fix too. But only a few avatars can bought but a lot of them always prompted me transaction failed :( I want those special wedding dress sets haha

I will drop yours to my server and test now.

Three hairs from the last rows prompted transaction failed and so many avatars on avatar shop prompted transaction failed too. I'm using your heroescontents.db3 and heroes.db3.

Can't buy wedding dress sets for my vella lol

All inner armor prompted transaction failed too.
I'm using GameCode 50393116 on my ServiceCore.dll.config

mmmm interesting.... they work for me..... wedding dress sets should work too....

most recent heroes.db3 that i edited earlier today should match heroescontents

should fix any issues.... if it doesnt... something is wrong somewhere lol

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Oh ok, I will test it now. Just got up from an hour rest.

Can't purchase any kinds of wedding dress sets but it seems like some of inner armors can buy now.

There is an avatar set I can purchased but can't open it haha. Limite special fox Miko set.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tannaka i'm using ur 2 data files, and the avatar + beauty shop not working, yes all the items in there free, but can't purchase, transaction failed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh ok, I will test it now. Just got up from an hour rest.

Can't purchase any kinds of wedding dress sets but it seems like some of inner armors can buy now.

There is an avatar set I can purchased but can't open it haha. Limite special fox Miko set.

yeh for some of the sets you buy the seperate pieces instead of the set :p coz i was too lazy to add the box to the randomitem thingy as for stuff not purchasing correctly i dont know whats up using the same settings it works for me... are you using the correct bin folder?

Back