Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Bunny suit for female characters

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to add more stuff to the avatar shop. I already gave myself all the outfits I wanted. You could theoretically add every outfit on there.
Did you know you can also add extra customization colors to the customize tables? Custom hair and skin colors, stuff like that. I haven't tried it, but it should be possible. I just edit the colors directly via costume table because I'm lazy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmm interesting.... they work for me..... wedding dress sets should work too....

most recent heroes.db3 that i edited earlier today should match heroescontents

should fix any issues.... if it doesnt... something is wrong somewhere lol
I downloaded both db3 from You. One example for "Failed transaction". In playerservice log says: " [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1472)][BeautyShopCustomizeProcessor] - Wrong Costume Item : [arisha_hair_straight_twin]"
But I can add manually with push item, and working fine, only in shop have an issue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded both db3 from You. One example for "Failed transaction". In playerservice log says: " [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1472)][BeautyShopCustomizeProcessor] - Wrong Costume Item : [arisha_hair_straight_twin]"
But I can add manually with push item, and working fine, only in shop have an issue.

im using both files currently on my test server and it works fine so im not sure why its doing it for you guys....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys should make a new thread to update the lastest database man.
Make it easier for people to find new database asap.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeh for some of the sets you buy the seperate pieces instead of the set :p coz i was too lazy to add the box to the randomitem thingy as for stuff not purchasing correctly i dont know whats up using the same settings it works for me... are you using the correct bin folder?

Yup, I'm using your default bin that came with your 1.69 client. Should I try with Gvy New bin?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup, I'm using your default bin that came with your 1.69 client. Should I try with Gvy New bin?

i had issues using patchouli engine dll edit with gvy Bins which caused issues with travelling from Colhen to Rocheste or Malina

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i had issues using patchouli engine dll edit with gvy Bins which caused issues with travelling from Colhen to Rocheste or Malina

Oh.. so I guess we just stick with your Bin and start trying to fix those transaction failed sets for the avatar shop. If not fixed those sets are just for Display lol. Should we put a list of avatar sets that could purchased and those couldn't? So many sets in there makes me drooling haha.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh.. so I guess we just stick with your Bin and start trying to fix those transaction failed sets for the avatar shop. If not fixed those sets are just for Display lol. Should we put a list of avatar sets that could purchased and those couldn't? So many sets in there makes me drooling haha.

considering on my end there is literally nothing wrong and i can purchase everything i really dunno why its giving transaction failed errors... since if you can see the items you are prob running in en-eu-x-gm mode

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this means, my server isn't fully refreshed its database? I just turn on and off. Maybe need to restart those RC services?

hmm is the batch file you using opening Vindictus EU (GM) or just Vindictus EU?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GM mode and only two sets or pieces of avatars can be bought bro outfitter shop.
After I restarted those two services. The game prompted me purchase successful! messages instead of only transaction failed. Then I click OK but transaction failed error.
Most of the inner armors just have transaction failed.
My hosts files have my LAN IP and that private server url.

Hmm running on US mode GM seems same results.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GM mode and only two sets or pieces of avatars can be bought bro outfitter shop.
After I restarted those two services. The game prompted me purchase successful! messages instead of only transaction failed. Then I click OK but transaction failed error.
Most of the inner armors just have transaction failed.
My hosts files have my LAN IP and that private server url.

Hmm running on US mode GM seems same results.

yeh i dont get it maybe try my db3 with a normal 1.69 with Gvy bin might work.... have to pack heroes into hfs though

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yup, im going try that after this test with patchouli's heroescontents.db3 and your latest heroes.db3. I want to see those inner armors have transaction failed will happens with patchouli's ones or not. It worked with patchouli's heroescontents.db3. Those inner armor work just fine.

Strange, im not seeing the newer UI with Gvy New bin but on my laptop it does.

Avatar shop same results, can't buy most of the sets or pieces sets

Inner armors seems working fine here. But some still have transaction failed on them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using both files currently on my test server and it works fine so im not sure why its doing it for you guys....
Finally, everything works perfect in shop. Thanks for the share. It's awsome.
Little hint what I did...
- Downloaded Tannaka latest db3 files of course (client and server side too), copy/paste to the correct place.
- Changed all EndPoint.txt in the webserver folder (mine is xampp/htdocs) main folder and en-EU-x-GM folder txt too ("private.vindictus.server.com" "27015").
- Added "127.0.0.1 private.vindictus.server.com" line to host file.
- Changed the ServiceCore.dll xml "GameCode 50393116" (both line under <GroupConfiguator> and <applicationSettings>)
Thats all what I did and finally the beauty and avatar shop work perfectly, no more Transaction Failed error.
Hope It help a little who have error.
Sorry for my bad english, but hope You understand.
Thanks again Tannaka for Your work, and for sharing with us.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dang, I have thought of that since my server IP changed to LAN lol.
I was wonder why 127.0.0.1 private.vindictus.server.com IP can connected to my host's server(PC) and the ini was on my laptop.

After I done all that, now login asked me to make a 2nd password.. interesting...

Oh snap, I haven't changed the gamecode on this <applicationSettings>) maybe I got those transaction error.

Finally everything can purchased.

The last set pieces have transaction failed but can buy the sets package.
The name is Korea and I can't open it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dang, I have thought of that since my server IP changed to LAN lol.
I was wonder why 127.0.0.1 private.vindictus.server.com IP can connected to my host's server(PC) and the ini was on my laptop.

After I done all that, now login asked me to make a 2nd password.. interesting...

Oh snap, I haven't changed the gamecode on this <applicationSettings>) maybe I got those transaction error.

Finally everything can purchased.

The last set pieces have transaction failed but can buy the sets package.
The name is Korea and I can't open it

yeh the last set doesnt work for some reason... it worked initially then i changed something to fix the bunny suit and succubus Queen Inner purchasing and now it doesnt work :( will get that fixed at some point :p think its an itemclassinfo issue

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh cool, I show to my bro and he says so cool. We were playing on Vindictusworld but they haven't fixed it.

Does Lugh boss has fix on your database?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh cool, I show to my bro and he says so cool. We were playing on Vindictusworld but they haven't fixed it.

Does Lugh boss has fix on your database?

nope cant create lugh boat

Back