Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Bunny suit for female characters

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The travel problem only occurs in Gvy's set of 4 bin folders. All of those bin folders have that problem.
It doesn't happen with the separate Gvy bin folder I linked in my EU 1.65 tutorial.

Editing the engine.dll doesn't have anything to do with travel problems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
About Evie Save Spell
You can try this fix method, and tell the result.
Open client.dll in hex editor, search "As_Cond_MemorizeEnable" and delete it
I tried on the 1.69 eu client

Sorry,man.
I try this,but in 1.69 eu,my client cant fix this.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The travel problem only occurs in Gvy's set of 4 bin folders. All of those bin folders have that problem.
It doesn't happen with the separate Gvy bin folder I linked in my EU 1.65 tutorial.

Oh I see it has to do with bin.
Tanaka, your database already had him fixed, like drop loots right? Just can't reach him by boat.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

1 folder work on eu or us client
2,3,4 work on mhtw client
I try this,but in 1.69 eu,my client cant fix this.
try my dll

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
We can add nx cash pets to NPCs?, since supply depot isn't working. I might want to add to a NPC and either use Tir coins or golds as purchases.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Thanks Gvy hehe.

Finally, everything works perfect in shop. Thanks for the share. It's awsome.
Little hint what I did...
- Downloaded Tannaka latest db3 files of course (client and server side too), copy/paste to the correct place.
- Changed all EndPoint.txt in the webserver folder (mine is xampp/htdocs) main folder and en-EU-x-GM folder txt too ("private.vindictus.server.com" "27015").
- Added "127.0.0.1 private.vindictus.server.com" line to host file.
- Changed the ServiceCore.dll xml "GameCode 50393116" (both line under <GroupConfiguator> and <applicationSettings>)
Thats all what I did and finally the beauty and avatar shop work perfectly, no more Transaction Failed error.
Hope It help a little who have error.
Sorry for my bad english, but hope You understand.
Thanks again Tannaka for Your work, and for sharing with us.

We only need to add gamecode 50393116 to ServiceCore.dll.config(Server-side)<GroupConfiguator> and <applicationSettings>) other steps not necessary to add 127.0.0.1 private.vindictus.server.com to endpoint.txt ect.
Add your IPs private.vindictus.server.com to HOST files.
That's will works.

lugh lamhfada boats can't be launch with Gvy's new bin either. I can't seen to use Gvy's new UpToDate2.dat with the client. It will prompts a binary sync error. It forced me to use the ones came with client instead.

Tannaka, it is there a way to disable this fps shown on client? I noticed it took a lot of my performance. I have all graphic settings same as my EU 1.65 client but feel much laggier than 1.65 client. It lost by 20+ fps on your client.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Gvy hehe.

We only need to add gamecode 50393116 to ServiceCore.dll.config(Server-side)<GroupConfiguator> and <applicationSettings>) other steps not necessary to add 127.0.0.1 private.vindictus.server.com to endpoint.txt ect.
Add your IPs private.vindictus.server.com to HOST files.
That's will works.

lugh lamhfada boats can't be launch with Gvy's new bin either. I can't seen to use Gvy's new UpToDate2.dat with the client. It will prompts a binary sync error. It forced me to use the ones came with client instead.

Tannaka, it is there a way to disable this fps shown on client? I noticed it took a lot of my performance. I have all graphic settings same as my EU 1.65 client but feel much laggier than 1.65 client. It lost by 20+ fps on your client.

graphics configuration in options should let you pick whether to see FPS or not etc

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Got it thanks, now my client running at normal fps.

A strange problem just occured, a new character try to use the marketplace message board. The client will freezed. I'm using same gamecode. But using a lv90 characters doesn't have this problems.
At first, I thought was the endpoint.txt from my webserver with my lan IP instead of private.Vindictus.server.com

This look like your database has set a restriction for low lvl to use the marketplace?

I was right, a lvl 90 open up the marketplace message board just fine without client freezed.

Tannaka, can you take a look into this issue?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got it thanks, now my client running at normal fps.

A strange problem just occured, a new character try to use the marketplace message board. The client will freezed. I'm using same gamecode. But using a lv90 characters doesn't have this problems.
At first, I thought was the endpoint.txt from my webserver with my lan IP instead of private.Vindictus.server.com

This look like your database has set a restriction for low lvl to use the marketplace?

I was right, a lvl 90 open up the marketplace message board just fine without client freezed.

Tannaka, can you take a look into this issue?

EU VIndictus have to be level 5 or 10 to use marketplace

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Oh I see lol. No wonder a lvl1 cant use it. Do you figured out how to launch the boat for lugh yet?
I want to see him fixed or not on your databases.
Ahh the special bunny sets cannot open :(
Nice, can bought those pieces sets.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm using ur db Tannaka but there is an issue that when i go VVIP, i can't ressurect when dead, can't use Goddess. What's ur?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can vella do perfect cross in 1.69 client?
I just downloaded the 1.69 client from Gvy and db from Tannaka, can you tell me which one of the bin folders should i use for this client? I tried the original one, but it didn't work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For Lugh...

Just Execute the SQL files in heroesContents.db3

Thanks to Gvy

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Oh cool, you finally found the fixed start mission. Thanks xxbackxx and Gvy.

Edited: worked good without needed to execute those SQLs to heroes.db3.

Can vella do perfect cross in 1.69 client?
I just downloaded the 1.69 client from Gvy and db from Tannaka, can you tell me which one of the bin folders should i use for this client? I tried the original one, but it didn't work.

I think perfect cross has been mentioned by Gvy somewhere that it broken and cannot be fix yet.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh cool, you finally found the fixed start mission. Thanks xxbackxx and Gvy.

Edited: worked good without needed to execute those SQLs to heroes.db3.

I think perfect cross has been mentioned by Gvy somewhere that it broken and cannot be fix yet.
thx for the update. and which bin files did you use for 1.69?

Back