Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Bunny suit for female characters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@john007 can u upload the bin folder from tannaka? i have issue that can't ressurect after dead in any dungeon, even i'm using VVIP package

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@john007 can u upload the bin folder from tannaka? i have issue that can't ressurect after dead in any dungeon, even i'm using VVIP package
Use this goddes grace "cash_revive_solo"
Me too have that prob, it because "CashShop" turned off in featurematrix, but that goddess working good for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then we need to use normal goddess but gift goddess, thank you so much, i'll try that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Evie Save Spell is Only Broken in XE Servers Like EU and China

Thats Why i'd like you guys to Use the US Clients cause they're Premiere and Don't have the Bugs That XE has with Evie and Kay For example

so basically the skills bugs come with XE mode? does that means if I disabled XE mode and most of skills would work without problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Evi saving skills has been fixed. You can try NA 1.68 client and see if kay skills work properly or not. I'm too lazy to download.

so, the kay's skill is the major problem on 1.69 ?
is there any serious problem on 1.69 except kay's skill?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmm interesting.... they work for me..... wedding dress sets should work too....

most recent heroes.db3 that i edited earlier today should match heroescontents

should fix any issues.... if it doesnt... something is wrong somewhere lol
Tannaka,

Wonder can reupload your both database for server and client here again?
Thank a lots

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to port some items from a newer version of the game into the v.1.69 version but I'm having some difficulties. Can you briefly touch on how you got your models working in game? I have a thread here detailing the problems I'm encountering.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't use VVIP goddess because of client's featurematrix cashshop set to null, you can have the outfits without setting the client cashshop to null.

Server side - cashshop null
Client side - cashshop version for EU-GM and TW-GM
Done, now u can revive and also buy outfits from shop

Back