Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vz5rfu - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Now I'm getting this one shortly after running "start.bat"-- I should note, I have been doing all of my work and using this client as a base from the get-go, if that bears any weight on the issue I'm having.

My client is crash too.but nothing error display.just crash.fk

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vz5rfu - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Now I'm getting this one shortly after running "start.bat"-- I should note, I have been doing all of my work and using this client as a base from the get-go, if that bears any weight on the issue I'm having.

i had that error then i changed my command line from en-us to en-eu and it worked and i changed back to en-us then it loaded lel or you can remove winnsi.dll from the program directory and it should start (no idea why changing region fixed it for me)

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i had that error then i changed my command line from en-us to en-eu and it worked and i changed back to en-us then it loaded lel or you can remove winnsi.dll from the program directory and it should start (no idea why changing region fixed it for me)

Hey, I am running en-eu-x-gm, and I tried swapping it with something else with no luck, and then I swapped it back with no luck. I also tried this in conjunction with removing winnsi.dll and I still get the same error-- I must be doing something wrong here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I am running en-eu-x-gm, and I tried swapping it with something else with no luck, and then I swapped it back with no luck. I also tried this in conjunction with removing winnsi.dll and I still get the same error-- I must be doing something wrong here.

are you using proper 1.69(or equivalent) client bins? because the ones i released as part of my 1.69 repack were a hodgepodge of Thai DLLs and 1.62. the 1.69 ones as uploaded by Delt SHOULD work but i honestly dont know whats up with yours without looking at your client in detail

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are you using proper 1.69(or equivalent) client bins? because the ones i released as part of my 1.69 repack were a hodgepodge of Thai DLLs and 1.62. the 1.69 ones as uploaded by Delt SHOULD work but i honestly dont know whats up with yours without looking at your client in detail

I'm gonna try re-installing a clean v1.69 client from this thread and applying Delt's bins and seeing if that works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna try re-installing a clean v1.69 client from this thread and applying Delt's bins and seeing if that works.

shouldnt need to apply any bins to that client since it literally is a raw 1.69 client with official EU installer(i think i havent actually downloaded the file to check the filenames look similar though).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If u are using Gvygvxvx EU Client v1.69, u need to revert some changes in order for them to work.
1. restore the original bin folder from EU Client v1.69
2. restore the original 9FB527B373DCBD159552ADD1710487A724237AF9.hfs file
3. remove the scaleform folder

then

1. hex edit the bin/engine.dll to point the heroes.db3 from sql folder.
2. insert the following record into table DefaultItemInfo in server db
Code:
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (100, 10, 'life_potion_lvl0', 20, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (101, 10, 'phoenix_feather_lvl0', 4, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (102, 10, 'repair_kit_lvl0', 10, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (103, 10, 'gold', 10000, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (104, 10, 'javelin_lvl0', 14, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (105, 10, 'bastardsword_newbie', 1, NULL);

My EU Client v1.69 bin and hsf file which I tested working on Delia server files.

Password: ylwong

Image screen for creating new character
l3GdZyK - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

In game delia character
hmSxAkm - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If u are using Gvygvxvx EU Client v1.69, u need to revert some changes in order for them to work.

then

Code:
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (100, 10, 'life_potion_lvl0', 20, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (101, 10, 'phoenix_feather_lvl0', 4, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (102, 10, 'repair_kit_lvl0', 10, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (103, 10, 'gold', 10000, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (104, 10, 'javelin_lvl0', 14, NULL);
INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (105, 10, 'bastardsword_newbie', 1, NULL);

My EU Client v1.69 bin and hsf file which I tested working on Delia server files.

In game delia character

Thank you, I'll try this. I noticed though, it boots just fine when I remove my mod injector, so winnsi.dll injector has something to do with it.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got it works...i used 169 clean client then gvy bin files , i needed icudt56.ddl ,icuuc56.dll, vindictus.exe, bip and uptodate2 from http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-eu-client-v1-69-a-1113635/, then used ylwong files bin + hfs files. Only difference i had to change engline.dll hex edit, i changed sql/heroes.db3 to sqloll/heroes.db3 cause had size error. In poor words i changed heroes.db3 hex point and sql folder name to sqloll

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Adding this bit to the main post, before people get any "ideas".

Note: This is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. Do not attempt to use this for monetary gain in any way, shape, or form.

I've seen this happen way too much with older files and even on projects for different games, and I will likely call whomever out if it happens (example: selling server files, selling repacks - including VM images, or opening up "cash-grab" servers)
I am sure we all want to have a good time, so keeping it this way is best for everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

then

Code:

In game delia character

I reinstalled the original EU v1.69 Client, do I need to use the vindictus.exe from server, and hex it to bypass uptodate2.info? And is there anything to do with my server? It's the oldest version and I just replace files from this post.

Hi bro, I think i need your help. Now I can creat the name, but at the time I enter the game, it just disappeared without any hints. So can you give a detailed tutorial? Including changes to the server from http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-mabinogi-heroes-setup-1107562/ and the clean original 1.69 client.

My vindictus server is from http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-mabinogi-heroes-setup-1107562/, and I reinstalled the origianl 1.69 client from http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-eu-client-v1-69-a-1113635/. Can you tell me the details of the setting steps?

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are any of the old "fixes" necessary to use with this? For example, the Kai fix, Evie spell save fix, etc.

I'm also getting this error upon naming my character:

X3vMsJc - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are any of the old "fixes" necessary to use with this? For example, the Kai fix, Evie spell save fix, etc.

I'm also getting this error upon naming my character:

X3vMsJc - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Thx to ylwong
Code:

or edit manually both server and client heroes.db3 with sqlitestudio or other program In Defaultiteminfo.
Add new 6 rows and put those 6 itemclasses (life_potion_lvl0,phoenix_feather_lvl0 and go on..) character class 10, number as you please and features "null" save and there you go

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx to @ylwong
Code:

or edit manually both server and client heroes.db3 with sqlitestudio or other program In Defaultiteminfo.
Add new 6 rows and put those 6 itemclasses (life_potion_lvl0,phoenix_feather_lvl0 and go on..) character class 10, number as you please and features "null" save and there you go

thx for your help, I added the 6 new rows in server, but I can't find Defaultiteminfo in client db3. May it be another name?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for your help, I added the 6 new rows in server, but I can't find Defaultiteminfo in client db3. May it be another name?
Try it without it, if it doesn't work try to copy defaultiteminfo server and paste to client heroes.db3 in sqlite studio or use navicat transfer option

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try it without it, if it doesn't work try copy and paste in sqlite studio or navicat transfer

Finally, I copy DefaultIteminfo from server db and import it to client db, and it works! Thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, I copy DefaultIteminfo from server db and import it to client db, and it works! Thank you very much!

No problem by the way i guess client db3 has not defaultiteminfo by default as you said, so it needs a transfer anyway

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Default Item Info is a table only needed in the server's heroesContents.db3

Full Kai, Karok, and Vella revamp is included. All characters should be the way they were back on EU 1.69 delia update.

Back