Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, even if it is a workaround for 1.69 eu client; Put in servicecore.dll.config zh-tw-x-gm gamecode = 17625116
Then launch vindictus exe with en-us-x-gm lines = start vindictus.exe -noupdate -lang en-US-x-gm -stage ...
inject winnsi.dll with injector like Mufid Injection or better xenos, cause it has also a command line startup so you can start it without too much hassles. At this point db3 client and server use zh-tw-x-gm colums cause gamecode
So I'd need to change all of my en-EU columns to zh-TW? I may have to pass on that for now, it sounds like it would clutter up my database a lot.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As promised, here is a set of server files that will work along with clients running on the 1.69 Delia bins.
The delia project has been in the works for a long time now but no progress had really been made until September 2017.
I had been working along with Sagara (Necroz Project - Black Desert Online) at the time and while we made great progress, there were many other issues that needed to be solved.
We tried to find and recruit additional people that had the necessary skills and were perhaps willing to help, but were largely unsuccessful.

November was already going to end, I was pretty disappointed and was debating whether to just forget about having a fully working delia server and just work with Sagara on Ogrefest's Black Desert Online emulator source.
However, I did not want to disappoint all of the players who have stood by me all this time.
Luckily enough, I managed to pull through and fix the majority of the remaining issues back in December 2017.
There were still, however, some miscellaneous issues with the server code (which turned out to be unrelated to the other delia bin issues) that Lucas was able to help me with.

In the end, I am hoping that the community can get together and work towards Miri server files, or something even better.

Download:
Code:
[URL="https://mega.nz/#!5UhwybSY!cBtd875sPxf57kNhBS_nL0lQWxvBUMl54oACjvPqF1M"]https://mega.nz/#!5UhwybSY!cBtd875sPxf57kNhBS_nL0lQWxvBUMl54oACjvPqF1M[/URL]
[url]https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a4bfa64301891b2d50aa14303d3894d76b23368674a688ea4959d1cfa63a27cb/detection[/url]

Note: This is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. Do not attempt to use this for monetary gain in any way, shape, or form.

can you upload full client? thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if I play in zh-cn mode, I will fail when I purchase some fashion or underwear hairstyles

I found this because the CustomizeItemInfo table is missing the same record but the CashShopType is "en-EU"

This means that if I think everything can be purchased normally I must check every record. Is there any solution?

(Because my previous client had a record of "zh-cn" even if only one CashShopType was purchased, it seems to be a setup issue?)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That relies heavily on the file replacement dll, how we're you able to get winnsi to inject in EN-EU mode?
Work fine i am use windows 10 and my friends use win 7 if use win 7 don't need winnsi

PS. i am us en-eu-x-gm mode

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Work fine i am use windows 10 and my friends use win 7 if use win 7 don't need winnsi

PS. i am us en-eu-x-gm mode

Interesting-- can you send me your nexon_api hook and original .dll??

Winnsi works regardless of what game language you play in.

I get an error when I try to use winnsi in eu-en-x-gm mode.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I have a strange issue. I used an unmodified US 1.69 client and was actually able to create a Delia and enter the game just fine.

But only by using a brand new account so that it automatically skips to character creation. Existing accounts get response delayed when I try to log in, and the game closes with no error when I try to go to character select from in-game. What could cause this?

Logs when I try to go to home screen on a newly created Delia:

FrontendService
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][GameClient] - [From Rinrinrin] LogOutMessage[]
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][ProxyBase] - FrontendServiceCore.Proxy.ItemServiceProxy[FrontendServiceCore.GameClient[ sdfadfafadafdafd ]] : NormalState =====>
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][ProxyBase] - FrontendServiceCore.Proxy.BattleServiceProxy[FrontendServiceCore.GameClient[ sdfadfafadafdafd ]] : Initial =====>
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][ProxyBase] - FrontendServiceCore.Proxy.PvpServiceProxy[FrontendServiceCore.GameClient[ sdfadfafadafdafd ]] : Initial =====>
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][ProxyBase] - FrontendServiceCore.Proxy.GuildServiceProxy[FrontendServiceCore.GameClient[ sdfadfafadafdafd ]] : OutGuild =====>
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][ProxyBase] - FrontendServiceCore.Proxy.MMOChannelProxy[FrontendServiceCore.GameClient[ sdfadfafadafdafd ]] : InChannel =====>
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][GameClient] - try detach proxy not attached : [FrontendServiceCore.Proxy.ItemServiceProxy]
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][GameClient] - [To Rinrinrin] HasSecondPasswordMessage [ isFirst = False Has = True Fail = 0 -1]
03-11 23:07:50 > [FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (928)][GameClient] - [To Rinrinrin] CharacterListMessage{ characters = { CharacterSummary(Rinrinrin () : level 1 CHARACTER_COUNT CostumeInfo( costume x 1 face x 1 )) } }
PlayerService
03-11 23:07:50 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (972)][ItemOwner] - Public Logout.
03-11 23:07:50 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (972)][CountableBonusEffect] - CountableBonusEffect.OnBonusCountChanged is called CID: 636564278479684556, effectCount: 0
03-11 23:07:50 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (972)][SendPacket] - SendPacket create : [ServiceCore.EndPointNetwork.StatusEffectUpdated]
03-11 23:07:50 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (972)][EntityConnection] - Cannot request SendPacket to connection state Closed
03-11 23:07:50 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (972)][Observable] - Try remove not linked proxy03-11 23:07:50 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (972)][Observable] - Try remove not linked proxy

Same issue with EU bins.

Edit: Ok, out of curiousity I tried the 1.69 client with my regular server files before I replaced the dlls in this thread. Turns out I was already able to make a Delia with the above issues, just never tried. (Only thing I changed was enabling advanced UI in server db, which didn't even break my older client)
So these files did absolutely nothing for me. Still get all the same issues, response delayed on boat etc.

... These DLLs are doing absolutely nothing! I guess it might be because I've never used a 1.69 client before, and this is for people who already used a "working" 1.69 client. And if I try to use 1.69 bins with my batch updated 1.64 client, client crashes on startup. I somehow doubt that would change even if I replaced all the hfs data with 1.69 files. Hmm, what exactly needs to be done to make a 1.69 client work again?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting-- can you send me your nexon_api hook and original .dll??

Why not work i am use your CLIENT

I get an when I try to use winnsi in eu-en-x-gm mode.

what windows you use? 7 or 10?

Why not work i am use your client

mix with EU Client v1.69 bin by ylong on page 2

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what windows you use? 7 or 10?

Why not work i am use your client

mix with EU Client v1.69 bin by ylong on page 2

Windows 10. I am using exactly the same set up. I do not know why I am having this problem.

Like I said before on page 2, it runs just fine without winnsi.dll or the other nexon_api hook. Using either of those causes the error I have posted. Does anyone have any insight as to what is wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows 10. I am using exactly the same set up. I do not know why I am having this problem.

If you use en-eu-x-gm and cause some problems you may be able to try other modes

Like I said before on page 2, it runs just fine without winnsi.dll or the other nexon_api hook. Using either of those causes the error I have posted. Does anyone have any insight as to what is wrong?

If you use en-eu-x-gm and cause some problems you may be able to try other modes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thank you but I feel like a broken record at this point. If I want to do that, I need to modify my database from EN-EU to EN-US, if you have a quick way to do that let me know, otherwise that sounds like it could get very messy very fast, especially considering my customized build.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you but I feel like a broken record at this point. If I want to do that, I need to modify my database from EN-EU to EN-US, if you have a quick way to do that let me know, otherwise that sounds like it could get very messy very fast, especially considering my customized build.

I don't think it's very difficult to do that, IIRC you just need to properly batch replace avatar shop data with SQL queries and use the proper column for featurematrix settings. (Only issue is it's easy to get transaction failed if you don't mess with avatar shop settings right.) Most things are 100% unrelated to game area. But your issue sounds like a problem with Windows 10/DLLs so I don't see how changing to en-us could possibly fix that. And no one here who uses Windows 7 will be able to help you.

Anyway, to change to en-us I think you just need to edit start.bat to en-us and edit the GameCode in ServiceCore.dll.config to 17625116. It should only mess up avatar shop & FeatureMatrix settings.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think it's very difficult to do that, IIRC you just need to properly batch replace avatar shop data with SQL queries and use the proper column for featurematrix settings. (Only issue is it's easy to get transaction failed if you don't mess with avatar shop settings right.) Most things are 100% unrelated to game area. But your issue sounds like a problem with Windows 10/DLLs so I don't see how changing to en-us could possibly fix that. And no one here who uses Windows 7 will be able to help you.

Anyway, to change to en-us I think you just need to edit start.bat to en-us and edit the GameCode in ServiceCore.dll.config to 17625116. It should only mess up avatar shop & FeatureMatrix settings.

I actually found a way much quicker! If I simply copy the en-eu featurematrix column over the en-us one, restore the en-us gamecode, and apply that gamecode to my server, it works just fine as it replaces the language tag for en-US with en-EU anyway, so everything just kinda works!

Thanks for the help everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually found a way much quicker! If I simply copy the en-eu featurematrix column over the en-us one, restore the en-us gamecode, and apply that gamecode to my server, it works just fine as it replaces the language tag for en-US with en-EU anyway, so everything just kinda works!

Thanks for the help everyone!

The strange thing is that the server seems to work well in TaiWan mode
My previous gamecode setting in ServiceCore.dll.config was 50393116 and he would make some lingerie or hair purchases outside the en-eu area unsuccessful

If you want to buy successfully then you must write the same in the CustomizeItemInfo but the CashShopType is en-EU.

example:

HAIR 100 evy_hair_jungle 1 True False HEROES_ITEM_NAME_evy_hair_jungle zh-TW Evy
HAIR 100 evy_hair_jungle 1 True False HEROES_ITEM_NAME_evy_hair_jungle en-EU Evy

But this is more troublesome, so I used another method

The gamecode setting is 17625116, then you can buy any underwear or hair

At the same time set -1 in all areas of NamingRuleRepeatingCharCheckCount, and start.bat to zh-cn

extract heroes_text_english.txt and rename it to heroes_text_chinese.txt in EU1.69\en-EU\resource\localized_text\chinese

He should be able to make you normally create delia, buy underwear hairstyles, use the language you are familiar with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I got everything working. I think my issue may have just been that I tried to make a copy of my server files and use the new DLLs there, but running the server from there still used files from the old folder somehow. Now able to make Delia, finish battle quests, use avatar shop, everything. Tried both EU and US 1.69 clients and no difference whatsoever if I use same DBs and game mode.

Issues:
Can't enhance items past +1 at Ferghus. Hopefully just a DB issue.

Mission Board is invisible and doesn't work.

Other than that (and having to add System tab to chat manually every login to even see drops) everything works fine. For some reason Delia's blocks didn't start counting towards the title until level 10, and status effects and other titles haven't shown up yet but all of that worked fine on a higher leveled test character so I'm sure there's no issue.

crSfd71 - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back