Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, I got everything working. I think my issue may have just been that I tried to make a copy of my server files and use the new DLLs there, but running the server from there still used files from the old folder somehow. Now able to make Delia, finish battle quests, use avatar shop, everything. Tried both EU and US 1.69 clients and no difference whatsoever if I use same DBs and game mode.

Issues:
Can't enhance items past +1 at Ferghus. Hopefully just a DB issue.

Mission Board is invisible and doesn't work.

Other than that (and having to add System tab to chat manually every login to even see drops) everything works fine. For some reason Delia's blocks didn't start counting towards the title until level 10, and status effects and other titles haven't shown up yet but all of that worked fine on a higher leveled test character so I'm sure there's no issue.
To fix that enhance issue, try this newer build:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To fix that enhance issue, try this newer build:
Can't enter the game with those DLLs. Get a bunch of errors when I select a character.
cBcIwdm - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you try a different character?
All characters on my main account gave those errors, but I was able to log onto characters in other accounts and the enhance issue is resolved there. Wonder what the character select issue is, too many characters?

Edit: Definitely not that since I didn't have any problems after making 11 characters on another account. And I actually was able to log into just one character on the original account. All others return this error:
> [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1172)][SelectCharacterProcessor] - SelectCharacter ??03-17 12:02:19 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1172)][SelectCharacterProcessor] - Exception Occured During JoinWithCharacterSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.03-17 12:02:19 > at PlayerService.CharacterServiceCore.Functions.CharacterLoader.JoinWithCharacter(IEntity joinEntity, Int32 uid, Boolean creating)03-17 12:02:19 > at PlayerService.CharacterServiceCore.Processor.SelectCharacterProcessor.<Run>d__3.MoveNext()03-17 12:02:19 > 03-17 12:02:19 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1172)][OperationProcessor] - [SelectCharacter] Exception occured in stepSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.03-17 12:02:19 > at PlayerService.CharacterServiceCore.Processor.SelectCharacterProcessor.<Run>d__3.MoveNext()03-17 12:02:19 > at UnifiedNetwork.Cooperation.OperationProcessor.Step()03-17 12:02:19 > at UnifiedNetwork.Cooperation.OperationProcessor.ProcessFeedback(Object feedback)

and one of them also spams PlayerService with:
> [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1172)][OperationProcessor] - [LogCharacterInfo] Exception occured in stepSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.03-17 12:02:19 > at PlayerService.CharacterServiceCore.Processor.LogCharacterInfoProcessor.<Run>d__2.MoveNext()03-17 12:02:19 > at UnifiedNetwork.Cooperation.OperationProcessor.Step()03-17 12:02:19 > at UnifiedNetwork.Cooperation.OperationProcessor.ProcessFeedback(Object feedback)

over ten times.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this issues on client. try wipe your client file and dry runs again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like things are working after completely restarting my entire computer. Strange issue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, got everything work well except quest for XE move. Just wander if it's normal or not ?

I'm a bit paranoid when i see yellow quest left x)
Edit : Ok fine i get it, i get into Server/zh-tw-x-gm/data/XML/NpcSkill/ skill_all_xe_move.xml
Edit it and add :

<Delia>
<give_skill id="Delia" arg1="skill_delia_xe_move" /> <talk>HEROES_STORYLINE_SKILL_ALL_XE_MOVE_XML_PHASE_A_TALK_CEARA_4</talk>
</Delia>

just after Arisha's lines. Just copy Arisha's lines look and change the name :): then restart the server ( i use VMware image ) and all good.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,everyone,when I used eu mode to creat delia,there were some errors in playerservice,here is the code:[PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1248)][ItemImpl] - Wrong Itemclass in CustomizeCharacter : [delia_hair_shortbob]
03-22 00:00:18 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1248)][CreateCharacter] - Error while Making Character : Customize.
How I can fix it,thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,everyone,when I used eu mode to creat delia,there were some errors in playerservice,here is the code:[PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1248)][ItemImpl] - Wrong Itemclass in CustomizeCharacter : [delia_hair_shortbob]
03-22 00:00:18 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1248)][CreateCharacter] - Error while Making Character : Customize.
How I can fix it,thanks!

in heroDB find delia_hair_shortbob and rename kr or other to eu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Delteros for dll files, server seems to run good with this dlls.
But I can not make Delia to work. After all modifies in db3 files I got char select window with Delia, but when I selecting Delia or Hagere, background with characher do not change, other "older" characters works well. ( only Arisha have some kind of floating hair and part of body dissapearing.. )
Game starts with previously selected "working" character even is selection was on Delia or Hagere. ( in another words I can not "switch selection for client" to Delia or Hagere )

Another problem that I can not login with old created accounts, always get crash on character list loading , same as posted in several posts at beginning of this topic.
Can login only with new created account, create character, logout, login and get crash again
Seems like this is my client problem..

I'm using Original Vindictus EU client 1.69 with Gvygvxvx's bins

Can some1 please upload full ready to play client with Delia or make some kind of quick step by step tutorial how to make her work like :
"Install clean client from there, replace bins and exe from there, edit ddls like this and ea.."
Thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is my steps:

1. Install original client provided by Gvygvxvx in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-eu-client-v1-69-a-1113635/
2. Install server VM provided by ylwong in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/

Download delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip from
Extract delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip file.

Client:
1. Delete all files in <game_dir>\media except 6 *_ending.avi files.
2. Delete <game_dir>\UptoDateInfo.dat
3. Copy all files in client dir to <game_dir>

Server:
1. Copy all files in server dir to C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\bin

--------------------------------------
Client and db files are provided by ylwong(from 'en-EU.rar' and 'normal db.rar',bin/engin.dll from 'Delia_Client_Bin.rar'), heroesContents.db3 has been updated as he suggested in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-delia-server-files-1145005-post8857090/#post8857090
Server dlls are provided by Delteros(from 'Heroes-3-17.zip', newest one)

I am not sure each step is absolutely accurate and necessary, but it works.
Delia can be created successfully, as well as other characters.

Found some issues:
1. For the first time use Delia, after saving Tieve when loading village map, game will exit without any error , no error in server logs either, but after restart game, Delia can play normally. And next time when create a new character using Delia will also be normal.
2. During play game, sometimes will raise "Server response delayed" and then quit from task, but network should be ok (I use NAT in VMWARE).

I am not sure it's common issue or I mess up something, hope anyone can help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my steps:

1. Install original client provided by Gvygvxvx in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-eu-client-v1-69-a-1113635/
2. Install server VM provided by ylwong in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/

Download delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip from
Extract delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip file.

Client:
1. Delete all files in <game_dir>\media except 6 *_ending.avi files.
2. Delete <game_dir>\UptoDateInfo.dat
3. Copy all files in client dir to <game_dir>

Server:
1. Copy all files in server dir to C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\bin

--------------------------------------
Client and db files are provided by ylwong(from 'en-EU.rar' and 'normal db.rar',bin/engin.dll from 'Delia_Client_Bin.rar'), heroesContents.db3 has been updated as he suggested in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-delia-server-files-1145005-post8857090/#post8857090
Server dlls are provided by Delteros(from 'Heroes-3-17.zip', newest one)

I am not sure each step is absolutely accurate and necessary, but it works.
Delia can be created successfully, as well as other characters.

Found some issues:
1. For the first time use Delia, after saving Tieve when loading village map, game will exit without any error , no error in server logs either, but after restart game, Delia can play normally. And next time when create a new character using Delia will also be normal.
2. During play game, sometimes will raise "Server response delayed" and then quit from task, but network should be ok (I use NAT in VMWARE).

I am not sure it's common issue or I mess up something, hope anyone can help.

Thank you very much for the Delia Patch zip and a rough guideline. I was already doing something similar to what your setup is, but following yours just made it much easier and now I'm playing Delia but alt+tabbed to give my thanks. I can play happily for the most part now.

There's only 2 problems I'd like to fix left for me which is Quest board being invisible, and the Item Mall (depot) having an "unstable connection" so I can't access it lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks gunjack, you helped. Now I can create Delia.

There is another problem now, I can not equip any kind of armor, weapon or fashion with her, always getting message "You can not use this item with this character". Ingame description says "item for Delia". I'm playing in EU mode.
What DB tables I need to look into and what I need to change there to fix this?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New info :)
I can not use or equip any item with Delia ( like AP capsules, potions, start game sword ea ). Always getting "You can not use this item with this character". Other characters works well.

Player service says :
[PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (940)][ICommunicator] - [To 636589719646503756] ItemFailMessage[ message = GameUI_Heroes_ConstraintFail_InvalidClass() ]
04-11 12:02:59 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (940)][SendPacket] - SendPacket create : [ItemFailMessage[ message = GameUI_Heroes_ConstraintFail_InvalidClass() ]]

Any help please? Where I need to change character or item class?

edit :
solved this. I had all items class 1023 in ItemClassInfo on server side and normal table with items on client side. Do not remember why I have this on server... :) Tranfered this table from gunjack's upload. ty.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can lunch start vindictus.exe with winnsi.dll on this ?
When i lunch, always error:/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
05-05 02:20:10 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1476)][ItemOwner] - [CID 636610548079527364] ?????? ???? ??? ??? FrontEndID? ????. : PetListMessage[ Pet x 4 ]
05-05 02:20:10 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1476)][ItemOwner] - [CID 636610548079527364] ?????? ???? ??? ??? FrontEndID? ????. : PetFeedListMessage[ PetFeed x 1 ]
05-05 02:20:11 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1476)][StoryEntity] - [To CID 636610548079527364] No FrontendConn : [StoryLinesMessage[ status x 25]]
05-05 02:20:11 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1476)][StoryEntity] - [To CID 636610548079527364] No FrontendConn : [NpcListMessage[ location x 76 ]]
05-05 02:20:12 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1476)][ItemImpl] - Wrong Itemclass in CustomizeCharacter : [delia_hair_freewave]
05-05 02:20:12 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1476)][CreateCharacter] - Error while Making Character : Customize.

How to fix this help please.

Back