Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Delia Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip
Extract delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip file.
________________________________________________________________________________

All the properties of "PvpService.Properties.Settings"
should start with a lowercase letter but the "Default".
Need to edit the "PvpService.dll" to fix it.
________________________________________________________________________________

Because "CTF" classes names was changed to "Ctf", the "PvpInfo" table needs to be updated.

There is a typo in "PlayerService.ItemServiceCore.ItemInstance.IsValid()":
"CheckEquipItemInfoValid"
Need to edit the "PlayerService.dll" to fix it.

Here is how to fix the "ignoreDSServiceReady".

Also to be able to go to town, disable "Attendance_Newbie" in FeatureMatrix:
Code:
UPDATE FeatureMatrix SET "EN-US-X-GM" = NULL WHERE Feature = 'Attendance_Newbie';
and clear your table just like Meffjuw said:
...upon entering the character name, a record will be created in the SQL Server table [heroes].[dbo].[AttendanceNewbieInfo].

Execute the query
Code:
TRUNCATE TABLE [heroes].[dbo].[AttendanceNewbieInfo]
to fix the issue.

random - [Release] Delia Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

The Random menu works if you disable "InGameCashShopDialog_V2" and have a working "ShopList.aspx".
Code:
UPDATE FeatureMatrix SET "EN-US-X-GM" = NULL WHERE Feature = 'InGameCashShopDialog_V2';

Ah, also disable the "TalkService":
Code:
UPDATE FeatureMatrix SET "EN-US-X-GM" = NULL WHERE Feature = 'UseTalkService';

btw I'm still trying to figure out how to fix this error:
[PlayerService]: 09-10 06:17:55 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1212)][SelectCharacterProcessor] - HeroesExcept.USPSnapShot_Ins(), Exception occured!, LoginIP=127.0.0.1, MachineID=System.Byte[], Msg=A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

Uh, disable the "UseSaveSnapshot":
Code:
UPDATE FeatureMatrix SET "EN-US-X-GM" = NULL WHERE Feature = 'UseSaveSnapshot';

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All the properties of "PvpService.Properties.Settings"
should start with a lowercase letter but the "Default".
Need to edit the "PvpService.dll" to fix it.
someone please explain this step for me ? i used dnspy and edit to lowercase but its doesn't work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the link was removed, please kindly reupload. thanks in advanced

Another poster reuploaded a few pages ago.

Here is my steps:

1. Install original client provided by Gvygvxvx in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-eu-client-v1-69-a-1113635/
2. Install server VM provided by ylwong in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/

Download delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip from
Extract delia_patch_1.69_eu.zip file.

Client:
1. Delete all files in <game_dir>\media except 6 *_ending.avi files.
2. Delete <game_dir>\UptoDateInfo.dat
3. Copy all files in client dir to <game_dir>

Server:
1. Copy all files in server dir to C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\bin

--------------------------------------
Client and db files are provided by ylwong(from 'en-EU.rar' and 'normal db.rar',bin/engin.dll from 'Delia_Client_Bin.rar'), heroesContents.db3 has been updated as he suggested in http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-delia-server-files-1145005-post8857090/#post8857090
Server dlls are provided by Delteros(from 'Heroes-3-17.zip', newest one)

I am not sure each step is absolutely accurate and necessary, but it works.
Delia can be created successfully, as well as other characters.

Found some issues:
1. For the first time use Delia, after saving Tieve when loading village map, game will exit without any error , no error in server logs either, but after restart game, Delia can play normally. And next time when create a new character using Delia will also be normal.
2. During play game, sometimes will raise "Server response delayed" and then quit from task, but network should be ok (I use NAT in VMWARE).

I am not sure it's common issue or I mess up something, hope anyone can help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dead link.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, let's try this. Password is my username. If it goes down again I guess torrent it is.

hey Gorkn thanks for re-sharing. I haven't bother with Vindictus since 2016 without Delia.
I'm wondering why your files got this error when I used with PerX.exe( an injector for good lite stuff or alone with winnsi.dll)
even tried with http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-gsl-clone-modding-restrictions-1127980/index2.html from lucasncv.
do you know why it block modding?

PS: tried on all windows from 7,8.1 and windows 10 pro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use this instead

Mods go into the \\VindictusEU\en-EU\data folder using this mod API. Also it's been awhile but I think I also had to switch from EU to US.

"start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-eu-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4" to "start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4" on the client BAT.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for the hints, yeah US mode works perfectly fine for modding but it seems has some other benefits taken away such as Jumps and cosmetics on the cash shop reduced dramatically. I noticed Delia cannot gained any exps on any dungeons not just the practice ones which was there for long time ago. If you figure out how to modding on EU mode please let me know lol. i'm still like EU mode more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the hints, yeah US mode works perfectly fine for modding but it seems has some other benefits taken away such as Jumps and cosmetics on the cash shop reduced dramatically. I noticed Delia cannot gained any exps on any dungeons not just the practice ones which was there for long time ago. If you figure out how to modding on EU mode please let me know lol. i'm still like EU mode more.
I just downloaded the files provided by Gorkn - big thanks to this Life and Fun Savior by the way - and Delia is gaining EXP without a problem. Maybe you did just the early missions, which gives no EXP by default. You can edit QuestGoals at heroesdb in order to make things like "Kill Shadow Fang and/or Ambermane" give some EXP, just to achieve Lv10, cause every mission starting from Decisive Battle is giving EXP normally. I don't know if those files are too outdated at the moment or if they're still being used a lot, but I love this game and I'm willing to spend a lot of time playing Delia. So if anyone is interested, just ask and I'll give you a feedback on what's working or not with Delia.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just downloaded the files provided by Gorkn - big thanks to this Life and Fun Savior by the way - and Delia is gaining EXP without a problem. Maybe you did just the early missions, which gives no EXP by default. You can edit QuestGoals at heroesdb in order to make things like "Kill Shadow Fang and/or Ambermane" give some EXP, just to achieve Lv10, cause every mission starting from Decisive Battle is giving EXP normally. I don't know if those files are too outdated at the moment or if they're still being used a lot, but I love this game and I'm willing to spend a lot of time playing Delia. So if anyone is interested, just ask and I'll give you a feedback on what's working or not with Delia.
Hi. Could you post a link to the 1.69 client? There are so many dead links on this forum and I am having trouble setting up for local play. I have followed some guides with links that were working and got the server on vmware to run with all the services and ip address modifications but when it comes to client and I click start.bat, all I get is a blank screen that says loading at the bottom right corner followed by exit. I don't see any errors and I am not sure what to do at this point.

It would really be helpful if someone where to make a new guide in 2023. Or at least a .zip file of all changes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Could you post a link to the 1.69 client? There are so many dead links on this forum and I am having trouble setting up for local play. I have followed some guides with links that were working and got the server on vmware to run with all the services and ip address modifications but when it comes to client and I click start.bat, all I get is a blank screen that says loading at the bottom right corner followed by exit. I don't see any errors and I am not sure what to do at this point.

It would really be helpful if someone where to make a new guide in 2023. Or at least a .zip file of all changes.
https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/release-eu-client-v1-69.1199963/ Try it

Back