Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    30Posts

Re: [Release] Delia Server Files

wow,amzing,nice job guys.thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraspore View Post
    When I try to use these server files with my current client, I run into this error:

Any ideas?
    Hello,Tetra.do u login the game?

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    74Posts

How do I get Delia to create it?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    224Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chongtianlong View Post
    wow,amzing,nice job guys.thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,Tetra.do u login the game?
    Unfortunately no.
    @zmffls12 Is Delia enabled in your featurematrix in your heroes.db3/heroescontents.db3?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    283Posts

Gvy's bins (1.64) will not work, you will need the clean EU 1.69 bins

Here you go,
    https://mega.nz/#!tNx3FJTI!-jjN3gnKY...eu-JUl5naeWS0k

True MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    224Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delteros View Post
    Gvy's bins (1.64) will not work, you will need the clean EU 1.69 bins

Here you go,
    https://mega.nz/#!tNx3FJTI!-jjN3gnKY...eu-JUl5naeWS0k

Now I'm getting this one shortly after running "start.bat"-- I should note, I have been doing all of my work and using this client as a base from the get-go, if that bears any weight on the issue I'm having.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    30Posts

Now I'm getting this one shortly after running "start.bat"-- I should note, I have been doing all of my work and using this client as a base from the get-go, if that bears any weight on the issue I'm having.

My client is crash too.but nothing error display.just crash.fk

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

i had that error then i changed my command line from en-us to en-eu and it worked and i changed back to en-us then it loaded lel or you can remove winnsi.dll from the program directory and it should start (no idea why changing region fixed it for me)

True MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    224Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tannaka View Post
    i had that error then i changed my command line from en-us to en-eu and it worked and i changed back to en-us then it loaded lel or you can remove winnsi.dll from the program directory and it should start (no idea why changing region fixed it for me)
    Hey, I am running en-eu-x-gm, and I tried swapping it with something else with no luck, and then I swapped it back with no luck. I also tried this in conjunction with removing winnsi.dll and I still get the same error-- I must be doing something wrong here.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

Hey, I am running en-eu-x-gm, and I tried swapping it with something else with no luck, and then I swapped it back with no luck. I also tried this in conjunction with removing winnsi.dll and I still get the same error-- I must be doing something wrong here.
    are you using proper 1.69(or equivalent) client bins? because the ones i released as part of my 1.69 repack were a hodgepodge of Thai DLLs and 1.62. the 1.69 ones as uploaded by Delt SHOULD work but i honestly dont know whats up with yours without looking at your client in detail

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    74Posts

Can I upload clients that are using Tannaka?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    224Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tannaka View Post
    are you using proper 1.69(or equivalent) client bins? because the ones i released as part of my 1.69 repack were a hodgepodge of Thai DLLs and 1.62. the 1.69 ones as uploaded by Delt SHOULD work but i honestly dont know whats up with yours without looking at your client in detail
    I'm gonna try re-installing a clean v1.69 client from this thread and applying Delt's bins and seeing if that works.

MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    101Posts

I'm gonna try re-installing a clean v1.69 client from this thread and applying Delt's bins and seeing if that works.
    shouldnt need to apply any bins to that client since it literally is a raw 1.69 client with official EU installer(i think i havent actually downloaded the file to check the filenames look similar though).
    Last edited by Tannaka; 13-02-18 at 03:19 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

If u are using Gvygvxvx EU Client v1.69, u need to revert some changes in order for them to work.
    1. restore the original bin folder from EU Client v1.69
    2. restore the original 9FB527B373DCBD159552ADD1710487A724237AF9.hfs file
    3. remove the scaleform folder

then

1. hex edit the bin/engine.dll to point the heroes.db3 from sql folder.
    2. insert the following record into table DefaultItemInfo in server db
    Code:
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (100, 10, 'life_potion_lvl0', 20, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (101, 10, 'phoenix_feather_lvl0', 4, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (102, 10, 'repair_kit_lvl0', 10, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (103, 10, 'gold', 10000, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (104, 10, 'javelin_lvl0', 14, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (105, 10, 'bastardsword_newbie', 1, NULL);
    My EU Client v1.69 bin and hsf file which I tested working on Delia server files.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fhD...ew?usp=sharing
    Password: ylwong

Image screen for creating new character

In game delia character

True MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    224Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ylwong View Post
    If u are using Gvygvxvx EU Client v1.69, u need to revert some changes in order for them to work.
    1. restore the original bin folder from EU Client v1.69
    2. restore the original 9FB527B373DCBD159552ADD1710487A724237AF9.hfs file
    3. remove the scaleform folder

then

1. hex edit the bin/engine.dll to point the heroes.db3 from sql folder.
    2. insert the following record into table DefaultItemInfo in server db
    Code:
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (100, 10, 'life_potion_lvl0', 20, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (101, 10, 'phoenix_feather_lvl0', 4, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (102, 10, 'repair_kit_lvl0', 10, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (103, 10, 'gold', 10000, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (104, 10, 'javelin_lvl0', 14, NULL);
    INSERT INTO "main"."DefaultItemInfo" ("ID", "CharacterClass", "ItemClass", "ItemNum", "Feature") VALUES (105, 10, 'bastardsword_newbie', 1, NULL);
    My EU Client v1.69 bin and hsf file which I tested working on Delia server files.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fhD...ew?usp=sharing
    Password: ylwong

Image screen for creating new character

In game delia character
    Thank you, I'll try this. I noticed though, it boots just fine when I remove my mod injector, so winnsi.dll injector has something to do with it.

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    65Posts

i got it works...i used 169 clean client then gvy bin files , i needed icudt56.ddl ,icuuc56.dll, vindictus.exe, bip and uptodate2 from [Release] EU Client v1.69, then used ylwong files bin + hfs files. Only difference i had to change engline.dll hex edit, i changed sql/heroes.db3 to sqloll/heroes.db3 cause had size error. In poor words i changed heroes.db3 hex point and sql folder name to sqloll

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Advertisement