Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Vindictus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just use the Vzipflip6 from the released section, you can unpack and repack hfs property.
Yes, but when you try to copy and replace hfs in the original hfs folder, client will crash after loading

And guys, yesterday i downloaded a new private server called BloodRedDawn, is a 1.69 private server, is simply perfection.
Only is a little empty cause is new.
But this server deserve much attention

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but when you try to copy and replace hfs in the original hfs folder, client will crash after loading

And guys, yesterday i downloaded a new private server called BloodRedDawn, is a 1.69 private server, is simply perfection.
Where did u find info about the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, considering I haven't been advertising, it was either from our site, or word of mouth from one of the members of our discord chat lol. Also, herro, I'm giga and I started BloodRedDawn (the private server, not the guild on NA, that was started by one of the private server's GM's, Dessy)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, considering I haven't been advertising, it was either from our site, or word of mouth from one of the members of our discord chat lol. Also, herro, I'm giga and I started BloodRedDawn (the private server, not the guild on NA, that was started by one of the private server's GM's, Dessy)
Could you give me some informations about your server in a private message please? I could get some players onto the server but I need detailed info about your specific "features" on your server. Of course if you have any. Thank you

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What kinds of errors are you getting after the client crashed? There's only two one is sql errors and the other ones are you didn't fully closed your edited DBs from the tools.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know how to open console to input command? this is even possible?
I need to adjust 'host_timescale' to change to game speed, please help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it can be done (depending on the client you're using). I did a lil bit of testing on the client for my pserver (1.69) and found that a console can be injected, however entering commands causes the client to crash (presumably either the console isnt actually compatible, or the hooks were removed in 1.69)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it can be done (depending on the client you're using). I did a lil bit of testing on the client for my pserver (1.69) and found that a console can be injected, however entering commands causes the client to crash (presumably either the console isnt actually compatible, or the hooks were removed in 1.69)

I'm using 1.69 EU Client I tried to bind key to 'host_timescale' command in cfg file with Config_Tool.exe (found in Impunity's thread) but nothing happen when I press the key :\
maybe the 'host_timescale' command has been block/remove in later version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This new private server called BloodRedDawn is impossible to download,because Torrent has no peers so the download doesn't start. Re upload the client on other host please!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Apologies, I restarted the server (hardware) and forgot to re-launch my torrent app. Should be working once again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, first update client to 2015112501_485114, next bakup bin folder and UpToDateInfo2.dat.
second update to 2016012201_401717, Replace bin and UpToDateInfo2.dat version on 2015112501.
next, extract heroes.db3.comp from 286FE9924483F382029EF68BA6C260B3C2563BF9.hfs

now you need to update the heroesContents.db3, open navicat and go data transfer
86AhFJ8 - [Release] Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums
when you start the server, the playerservice will crash, You can see in the log that is not enough xml.
I just copied the existing, and rename them. they will not work but will allow the server to start
here are my xml and clear database
to host, I added here US, EU,TH IP's
127.0.0.1 vortex-win.data.microsoft.com
127.0.0.1 settings-win.data.microsoft.com
127.0.0.1 mhtwcheck.garenanow.com
127.0.0.1 mhtwtestcheck.garenanow.com
127.0.0.1 hereospatch-gm.nexon.com
127.0.0.1 shop.heroes.garena.tw
127.0.0.1 service.garena.tw
127.0.0.1 heroes.garena.tw
127.0.0.1 image.garena.tw
127.0.0.1 gamelog.heroes.nexon.com
127.0.0.1 mhtwgmcheck.garenanow.com
127.0.0.1 vsthcheck.garenanow.com
127.0.0.1 testvsthcheck.garenanow.com
127.0.0.1 shop.heroes.gm.garena.tw
127.0.0.1 shop.heroes.garena.co.th
127.0.0.1 shop.heroes.gm.garena.th
127.0.0.1 support.garena.in.th
127.0.0.1 vin.garena.in.th
127.0.0.1 dn.garenanow.com
127.0.0.1 cdn.garenanow.com
127.0.0.1 patch.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 heroespatch-gm.nexon.com
127.0.0.1 download.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 en.vindictus.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 de.vindictus.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 vtimage.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 support.vindictus.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 shop.vindictus.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 shop-gm.vindictus.nexoneu.com
127.0.0.1 download2.nexon.net
127.0.0.1 heroespatch-gm.nexon.com
sorry for bad english
fix link

after updating the client, how to launch it?
Q1. use start.bat with "vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang zh-tw-x-gm -noupdate " ?
Q2. Use run.bat with heroes.exe discribed in earlier post?
If using vindictus.exe to launch game the Traditional chinese language can't display normally after 2015112501 version patch.
heroes.exe can't launch client at all...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys can someone give me a link or make a post with all the folders and things needed to properly make and run your own private vindictus server please ? some of guys around here are like 0 in this kind of things :( if there is already a post like that somewhere give a link , thx in advance and sorry to bother

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone has the server and client file for this?? please i need a link thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server, patch... etc

Client

pass ylwong (if required)

wow, thanks
-----------------------------
Btw which version is this mr. kyoshiro654??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back