Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release and I love the dye system.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to figure out the bug after completing missions? You can't return to town after. Maybe adding a slash command to take you back?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate for your mod sharing greatly!! I've been playing Vindictus(offline,totally localhost) but always hoped if there were custom shops so I can buy things and sell things. Of course I edited selling,buying values personally.

But the problem is, I can't go back to town properly. The detail is..

Whether boss is defeated or not, after '2' rewards screen pop-up, there will be no 3rd rewards
screen(not just 3rd, after 2nd screen, the problem persists until I reboot client).

So I have to re-login every time after every battle........
It seems that there is no problem with rewards, but it is so frustrating.

I have done everything I could have done already things like cheat commands(suicide and go back to town with custom binding cheat commands, etc), but none of those worked. No response at all, just stuck in dungeon.

Because of this issue, I just abandoned playing, so sad.. It would be great if this problem was fixed first than the other problems. I know I am just using datas from you and the others for free, I do know that so very much. But this problem is too huge I think personally..
So would you please try fix this problem first? And again, thank you for sharing your mod!!!

*Oh and I checked server error or something like that but there was none(I have absolutely no knowledge about server or things related to it but there was no red message at least)*

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I appreciate for your mod sharing greatly!! I've been playing Vindictus(offline,totally localhost) but always hoped if there were custom shops so I can buy things and sell things. Of course I edited selling,buying values personally.

But the problem is, I can't go back to town properly. The detail is..

Whether boss is defeated or not, after '2' rewards screen pop-up, there will be no 3rd rewards
screen(not just 3rd, after 2nd screen, the problem persists until I reboot client).

So I have to re-login every time after every battle........
It seems that there is no problem with rewards, but it is so frustrating.

I have done everything I could have done already things like cheat commands(suicide and go back to town with custom binding cheat commands, etc), but none of those worked. No response at all, just stuck in dungeon.

Because of this issue, I just abandoned playing, so sad.. It would be great if this problem was fixed first than the other problems. I know I am just using datas from you and the others for free, I do know that so very much. But this problem is too huge I think personally..
So would you please try fix this problem first? And again, thank you for sharing your mod!!!

*Oh and I checked server error or something like that but there was none(I have absolutely no knowledge about server or things related to it but there was no red message at least)*

Check the post from Jojorne just above you. The adjustments they recommended fixed that issue for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for your reply Ochoaman. But I need more detailed information.
I have already checked all informations about this problem and there was none so far. jojorne's posts, too.
Almost all of them are not related to this problem. Those are related to character creating, entering to Colhen after creating, problems about Random Box function, etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there were some other informations, too but I have no idea those informations are related to *what* problems. Things like PvpService.dll fixing?
And he just mentioned *need to fix PvpService.dll* without any further reference like *you have to edit PvpService.dll file with hex editor and edit where and where*
Just *edit all first letters to be lower letters except 'D'efault?*. I have no idea what he is talking about at all.
And IgnoreDSService thing, I don't even get that red line error message. And he wrote some codes but I have no idea what those are.
It seems like programing codes or something but anyway I don't know. Maybe SQL Query?
And those codes are related to *what problem*? I have no idea. None is written about that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, What I am talking about here is 'the detail'.
I need 'what instruction' did you follow and do, to 'which file', and 'how'.
I have done everything I could've done already like I said, things like editing sqlite3 database file(FeatureMatrix and other things).
No offense and I appreciate your reply but it does not help at all...

If you are talking about dll editing or something like that, then would you please share more detailed information please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...It seems like programing codes or something but anyway I don't know. Maybe SQL Query?...

They are C# language. You can edit the ".dll" server files with "dnSpy".

And some are SQL language. Open "heroes(Contents).db3" and edit "FeatureMatrix" table.
I'm using SQLiteStudio to edit ".db3" files.

... I can't go back to town properly. The detail is..

Btw, I've read your post before but I don't understand your problem. So...

You can't go back to town? You can't loot? But you are getting rewards!?

I have no idea... Have you checked the log from "HeroesOpTool.exe" after?
You can get a big log screen but you need to add more then 100 lines to it.
I've added 1000 to LogLines in the "RCCconfig.xml" file.
Code:
LogLines="1000"

I don't know, maybe reinstalling everything, game, server, all of it, should work?
I suggest starting with the 1.69 upgraded from 1.65 version (the one with no Delia)
and see if everything works ok. Also do not use the "Free Beauty Shop for EU" db3.

The Delia server has lots of bugs that I've tried to explain in that post.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, jojorne. I appreciate for your suggestion, which is using 1.65 client and upgrade to 1.69, but I need this Vindictus Fashion 1.69 mod, because I need revamped Vella and custom shop npc for single play, means that.. the creator of this vindictus fashion 1.69 said that we need delia 1.69 bin during installation.

If there is any way to get rid of this problem with revamped vella and vindictus fashion 1.69 custom shop but Delia, then it would be fine, I don't care about Delia. But I have no idea how
to do that. Without Delia's 1.69 bin files, probably there will be problems I assume.
And I must appologize that I said there was no red line, it meant *after the problem ocurred*
Here is the summary.

-Installation-
1. I installed vindictus client 1.69 eu clean one.
2. I installed vindictus fashion 1.69 mod with delia 1.69 bin(I dont need delia, but the creator of this vindictus fashion 1.69 said that this is needed)
3. And there is *no other files* I installed.

-Problem-
After getting 2 battle results screens in dungeons, there will be no battle results screen any more unless I reboot vindictus client. After getting 2 battle results screens in dungeons, and play 3rd time in a dungeon, and no results screen after killing the boss, so click ESC and exit. ***I can loot items, I get rewards and experience.***
So I reboot vindictus client again in order to play properly just 2 times.
But there is no need to reboot server. Only client I have to.
I can click go to character select screen but client just goes to login screen(title screen). And even if I relogin and play, the problem persists.

-Informations-
I checked HeroesOpTool server logs(pvp,player,mmochannel,ds,...), but only yellow and green lines.
I even checked detail even if I don't understand, but It seemed like that there was no big difference between *Before problem* and *After problem*.
I'm not sure 100% because I don't understand logs's information 100%, but I presume.
At least there was no red line *after the problem*

I've collected some red messages *at the server booting*.
1. FrontendService
[FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (1660)][LookUp] - Cannot find category XignCodeService.XignCodeService
[FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService][FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService (1660)][LookUp] - Cannot find category TalkService.TalkService
2. AdminService
[1][(null) ((null))][ConnectionStringLoader] - Do NOT define Configuration Setting outside of ServiceCore : ignoreDSServiceReady <--Is this the problem? cause you said it is not a big deal
3. CashShopService
[CashShopService.CashShopService][CashShopService.CashShopService (1196)][CashShopService] - CashShop Connection Failed... 대상 컴퓨터에서 연결을 거부했으므로 연결하지 못했습니다 127.0.0.1:6500

Ok this is all.
During the test, again, I left battle 2 times, and saw results screen 2 times.
(Whether I defeat the boss or I leave, it doesn't matter. The important thing is that whether I saw 2 battle results screens or not. After 2 screens, no next)
And at the 3rd battle, I killed the boss and no completion screen...
I checked logs(all services), but no red line at all. Just yellow and green. And at least I know that yellow ones contain some kind of looting informations, etc. It doesn't seem to be problem.

P.S
Well there were some typos and missing letters due to my bad condition, I am sorry for that.
I have edited those, and tried to make the summary to be more clear.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. FrontendService

To solve "TalkService" just disable "UseTalkService" in "FeatureMatrix" for now.

Uh... "XignCodeService"!? Well, just disable "XignCode" and "XignCode_EssentialMode" in "FeatureMatrix" too...

To disable set the column to NULL.

2. AdminService

Yes, no problem! The default setting is fine, it's just like I said unless you need to change it...

3. CashShopService

Change "CashShopPort" to "42" in the "ServiceCore.dll.config" file.

-Problem-
After getting 2 battle results screens in dungeons, there will be no battle results screen any more...

Uh, as far as I can see this is normal, unless is something different, let's check it!

After I kill the boss,
I've to wait a few seconds, this is so I can loot the Dark Orbs.
Then the screen results pop up and I close it.
Until here all is normal but now feels like I'm stuck inside the dungeon.
It's normal, all I have to do is to press the "Return to Town" button.

At the very end of this video you will see the "Return to Town" button at the left side.

...no results screen after killing the boss... I reboot vindictus client...
But there is no need to reboot server. Only client I have to.

This sounds to me client issues, corrupted maybe?

-Installation-
3. And there is *no other files* I installed.

Are you not using "scaleform" mod?
I know that there is one server that edit "scaleform" to fix some issues.
On the other hand, there is one (Delia server) that does not use "scaleform".
Maybe that could be the problem...
btw, "Vindictus Fashion Build" uses its own "scaleform" mod on top of Delia server for the color palette.

Well, without any more info from the log files I would say try to reinstall everything, client and server...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply again, jojorne.

Well I knew it but tried reinstallation one more time as you suggested but same result(sigh)..
In this time, I used vanilla delia bin's db3 and fashion mod's db3 file, not my modified db3, but no luck, same result.

And about scaleform folder in data folder, I tested that before already, but nothing changed. With that folder or not, no change.
Even with the whole data folder or not, no change. This test was already done before I ask some help here.

I just gave up, haha.

Anyway, thanks for your help, jojorne.

Hope you guys have a good time with vindictus!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's probably client problems when you don't get the exit button after killed the bosses. It also happened to EU client above 1.69 which means 1.70+ version. I had mentioned this before on one of my posts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really sure to post this WIP, but here's a personal modified client fit for single player or small group play, with emphasis on the fashion and style possibilities in Vindictus.

THE GOAL:
Have as many possible armor skins available as cash armor sets. This removes the need for armor fusion runes, as it places all armor skinning in the cash slot. I have a rudimentary dye system set up with a basic gradient, I'm trying to figure out how to setup a web based dye system. I've modified the market board to be used as a general vendor for all characters. Each character has an NPC which sells their specific armor and weapons free of charge. There is also an npc for enchant scrolls and one for accessories. The idea is, now you can dress yourself up, gear yourself up, and really just focus on the challenging and engaging gameplay, and make it feel like a more story based experience with friends or solo. Included is a nude inner armor for females, it is totally optional and acts as a new inner armor.

BUGS:

- Some wings have graphical errors
- Rear slot items and wings can't be dyed in the dye menu, you have to edit the color in the database for now
-Some armors and inner armors cause clipping
-Some armors may be missing particle effects
-Some items don't have names
-Some items don't show up in the appropriate inventory
-A few shops are missing NPC portraits
-Shops are probably missing some items, I'm sure I missed something along the way.

SCREENSHOTS:

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Setup your Vindictus 1.69 server and client by following a tutorial

2. Install Delteros' Delia bins

3. . You will need to edit your own server IP addresses wherever necessary

Please report any bugs in this thread. I'm sure there are many, and I would appreciate anyone elses set of eyes on this-- I will also do my best to help troubleshoot.

If there are files missing from the zips, please let me know. It's totally possible I missed something.

THANK YOU!

Hi Tetraspore and thanks for your release!
I have a big problem if i try to extract you files! I can extract the zip .001 with no problem (i use 7zip), but the zip .002 says that it's damage and are missing some files.. I redownload it many times, but always same problem!! Maybe can u reupload it??
Thanks a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@joopowa- Mine are fine, I uploaded for you, just change the name and extension to fit your =).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@joopowa- Mine are fine, I uploaded for you, just change the name and extension to fit your =).

Thanks for your upload Konomi! I downloaded it but i'm not able to open .cat file!! I rename it in .zip or .rar but i can't still open! You can answer me in private message or we can speak on discord if you want! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My bad, I uploaded the wrong file. Here is it, rename back to VindictusFashionBuildv1.1.zip.002. OneDrive often delete my files so I have to rename these things to something else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to replace your server colortable files as well. They are located in zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material
Sorry @Tetraspore can u explain better? I have exactly the same problem of the others.. When i select a color in dye system it gives me a different color!! I replace all files of fashion build in data/material.. Thanks for your help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry @Tetraspore can u explain better? I have exactly the same problem of the others.. When i select a color in dye system it gives me a different color!! I replace all files of fashion build in data/material.. Thanks for your help!
It's just like he said:

You need to replace your server colortable files as well. They are located in zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material
tho the "zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material" from the pack is missing two files:
cash_gift.raw
dye.displace

So, go to the game folder ".\Vindictus EU\en-EU\data\scaleform\colortable" and copy those two files then paste in "zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material" and replace.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I apologize for my hiatus. School has gotten the best of me. I look forward to continuing to work on this project in the near future. Thank you for your patience.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear it from you. Keep it up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, for all those who have these problems :

- The quest always start on normal difficulty whether I choose hard or hero difficult. -
- After few completed quest, the results board will not display when finishing the map and cause stuck.

This solution work only for en-us-x-gm but you can adapt it to all other region code like zh-TW, en-US, ko-KR, ...

So in start.bat, the line should be :

vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate

What you must do is replace the US gamecode "33615900" by the EU gamecode "50393116" at the row gamecode in the column EN-US-X-GM in your featurematrix table in both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3(located in heroescontents for heroescontents.db3).

And

There is a row in
featurematrix in both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3 which is enEU, enUS, koKR, ... Be sure that the only row between enEU, enUS, koKR, ... in the column EN-US-X-GM set to 1 is enUS.

ALSO

In the server side, in the file at Server\zh-tw-x-gm\bin\ServiceCore.dll.config, check the mutiple places in the file where it is written gamecode. When you find gamecode with a number, be sure that it's the EU gamecode "50393116" not US gamecode "33615900"or any other gamecode.

It shouldn't broke anything already implemented and it will fix all the issues. And it shoudn't broke anything related to items or costume with the tag en-US or en-EU, ko-KR, ...

Back