Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[This Project is no longer supported, sorry]

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think the development section would suit this better as its a WIP, but great job nonetheless

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I noticed that your figure is approaching the trading board and there are many NPCs to choose from. How do you add some NPCs? I have seen some people before even create multiple options in an NPC. Can you teach me? Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the actual server included in the client package ? because the server files only contains xml files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, this is meant to be used as an update to your existing installation.

Hello, I noticed that your figure is approaching the trading board and there are many NPCs to choose from. How do you add some NPCs? I have seen some people before even create multiple options in an NPC. Can you teach me? Thank you

At some point I'm planning on creating a large thread with information on things like that. There are many assets that create an entire npc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hnqaRNB - Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums

Free to buy but say Transaction failed need too fix Please.

Little Error

02-26 15:39:07 > [1][PlayerService.PlayerService ((null))][Recipe] - Wrong Itemclass :[metal_clamp]02-26 15:39:07 > [1][PlayerService.PlayerService ((null))][Recipe] - Wrong Itemclass :[metal_clamp]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hnqaRNB - Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69 - RaGEZONE Forums

Free to buy but say Transaction failed need too fix Please.

Little Error

I cannot check right now but are you having this issue with every item? I do not think I have the same problem with that particular set, but I will look into it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot check right now but are you having this issue with every item? I do not think I have the same problem with that particular set, but I will look into it.

I am solve this issuse now. any update for this?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am solve this issuse now. any update for this?
No, I don't have any updates yet. I am waiting on an update to the file replacement DLL to continue working on this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Have issues when use Random box i try Fix this future more than 3 day I can't fix this.

if i am use other heroes.db3 it's shoud work. this issues need fix only Client heroes.db3 only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your hard work. Not sure if I did anything wrong, first I got this message when I finished character creation, then the game crashed with an error message when I try to log back in.

One more thing: how do I unlock Delia?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx for sharing ,but the link is missing now ,how i can download it?

Hey, I apologize. I didn't realize it was dead. I will be updating this thread within a week or two with an updated version of the fashion update which will be including most (if not all) current armors from the KR version.

Have issues when use Random box i try Fix this future more than 3 day I can't fix this.

if i am use other heroes.db3 it's shoud work. this issues need fix only Client heroes.db3 only

I'm sorry I don't intend on using the random boxes, I might look into this, I might not, it's just not anywhere near my realm of interest with this mod.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I apologize. I didn't realize it was dead. I will be updating this thread within a week or two with an updated version of the fashion update which will be including most (if not all) current armors from the KR version.
Thanks and waiting for your new update

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I apologize for the delay, finals are coming up. I've finished adding any items I may have missed plus up to the most recent Korean version, as well as any hairstyles and inners I may have missed and the most up to date Korean hair and inners. Now I'm just cleaning up the edges. Hopefully I'll have an update for y'all next week! I hope that I can now proceed to adding completely custom and new armor models, either as imports from other games, or as custom designed armors I've created.

I'm not sure if it's allowed, but I've also created a nude inner based on Nexon's own body models, I'm going to try and set it up as a toggleable feature in the featurematrix, so it is 100% optional. If it is completely against the forum rules, I won't include it at all.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would you be able to upload tannaka's updated db as well? i applied this to my 1.69 server (without tannaka's update) and there seems to be some outfit/armor textures missing
would be much appreciated :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It should include anything he added as I've gone through to make sure everything is working as intended.

Back