Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    47Posts

Re: Vindictus Fashion Build v1.69

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraspore View Post
    You need to replace your server colortable files as well. They are located in zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material
    Sorry @Tetraspore can u explain better? I have exactly the same problem of the others.. When i select a color in dye system it gives me a different color!! I replace all files of fashion build in data/material.. Thanks for your help!

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    32Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joopowa View Post
    Sorry @Tetraspore can u explain better? I have exactly the same problem of the others.. When i select a color in dye system it gives me a different color!! I replace all files of fashion build in data/material.. Thanks for your help!
    It's just like he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tetraspore View Post
    You need to replace your server colortable files as well. They are located in zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material
    tho the "zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material" from the pack is missing two files:
    cash_gift.raw
    dye.displace

So, go to the game folder ".\Vindictus EU\en-EU\data\scaleform\colortable" and copy those two files then paste in "zh-tw-x-gm>Data>Material" and replace.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    245Posts

Hi everyone! I apologize for my hiatus. School has gotten the best of me. I look forward to continuing to work on this project in the near future. Thank you for your patience.

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    47Posts

I'm glad to hear it from you. Keep it up.

MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

Hi, for all those who have these problems :

- The quest always start on normal difficulty whether I choose hard or hero difficult. -
    - After few completed quest, the results board will not display when finishing the map and cause stuck.

This solution work only for en-us-x-gm but you can adapt it to all other region code like zh-TW, en-US, ko-KR, ...

So in start.bat, the line should be :

vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-us-x-gm -noupdate

What you must do is replace the US gamecode "33615900" by the EU gamecode "50393116" at the row gamecode in the column EN-US-X-GM in your featurematrix table in both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3(located in heroescontents for heroescontents.db3).

And

There is a row in
    featurematrix in both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3 which is enEU, enUS, koKR, ... Be sure that the only row between enEU, enUS, koKR, ... in the column EN-US-X-GM set to 1 is enUS.

ALSO

In the server side, in the file at Server\zh-tw-x-gm\bin\ServiceCore.dll.config, check the mutiple places in the file where it is written gamecode. When you find gamecode with a number, be sure that it's the EU gamecode "50393116" not US gamecode "33615900"or any other gamecode.

It shouldn't broke anything already implemented and it will fix all the issues. And it shoudn't broke anything related to items or costume with the tag en-US or en-EU, ko-KR, ...

MemberRank
    Dec 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

This is such a good release
    Thank you very much
    I was wondering is it hard to add new outfit in the shop ?
    Can I do it by myself for example ?
    I'd really like to see these being added they are on eu/na servers right now
    Soul Crystal - Vindictus

Also is there any discord with people who can help me setup my private local server and all ?
    Thank you

I have a little bug too, when i enter a battle, my dye on my outfit aren't applying and they have the default blueish color
    did anyone have the problem as me ?
    Last edited by myruli; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:02 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zomdex View Post
    Hi, for all those who have these problems :

And

There is a row in
    featurematrix in both heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3 which is enEU, enUS, koKR, ... Be sure that the only row between enEU, enUS, koKR, ... in the column EN-US-X-GM set to 1 is enUS.
    I did everything you asked to do except this part
    i cant seem to find any rows called enEU enUS or koKR

i still cant launch a battle in anything but normal mode and i'm still stuck after a battle cuz the reward screen isn't appearing
    Last edited by myruli; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:59 PM.

MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by myruli View Post
    I did everything you asked to do except this part
    i cant seem to find any rows called enEU enUS or koKR

i still cant launch a battle in anything but normal mode and i'm still stuck after a battle cuz the reward screen isn't appearing

Even tho this is the only thing you didn't do,EVERYTHING that i said must be checked or it will still not work.

There is mutiple pages in the table featurematrix, you have to scroll those pages.

MemberRank
    Dec 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zomdex View Post
    Even tho this is the only thing you didn't do,EVERYTHING that i said must be checked or it will still not work.

There is mutiple pages in the table featurematrix, you have to scroll those pages.
    aaaaaaaaaah thank you very much i got it
    i didn't even know there was multiple page in the featurematrix xD

MemberRank
    Jan 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

Hello, nice work with the instructions and all the information provided, i just started a few days ago to set up a server for my private use only, and i thought to add something that i learned. At first i used the VMserver file by ylwong and changed the ip's and everything so that it can run. After i made it work i just copied the Server files and web files from the virtual machine, changed the ip's and the host so i no longer need to use the virtual machine when playing ( to run the server). For the database i just used back-up database from the virtual machine, and then copy paste to my pc, where i restored it. To make sure i checked the logins for the server (i dont know if it is a must since is SQL mixed auth, but i wanted to be sure that it will work).The same log in (username/pass) that i added in the SQL server, was added as well in the ServiceCore.dll.config . Everything runs great until now. I have to add that is the first time that I ever do this kind of thing ( setting up a server and so on , running it, even using SQL), so is not that hard if u follow the instructions and there are lots of great tutorials that follow step by step what you have to do. If something doesn't work, most likely you forgot a step somewhere or typed wrong.
    Also it works great with [Tutorial] Custom proportions by editing the database but from what i saw it will only show the changes in town and on character selection screen.
    Keep up the good work, it would be a shame to see such a nice game being lost like so many other games.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Advertisement