Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noppe I changed all the htdocs endpooint txts and still no server in server list. Juri what other bits did you change apart from Heroes and heroes content and htdocs? and the nmconew.ini?
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noppe I changed all the htdocs endpooint txts and still no server in server list. Juri what other bits did you change apart from Heroes and heroes content and htdocs? and the nmconew.ini?
thanks

ok here is list what i did.

1. Check your virtual machines is set to bridged connection
2. check if vinserver 2008 ipv4 is as your local ip it must show 192.168.x.x but it must match your pc ip range. That is at your router check your dhcp ip range.

3. setup your own ip in network connections.
3.1 something like this.
ip: 192.168.1.107
subnetmask:255.255.255.0
gateway: 192.168.1.1

dns 1: 192.168.1.1
4. use run command inside virtual machine and launch cmd > ping your_pc_lan_ip, if it pings you have connection.

This is server side
5.inside c:/xampp/htdocs search every endpoint and change it to your_virtual_lan_ip(192.168.1.107).
6. at c:/server find heroesContents.db3 find row with endpoint > change to your_virtual_lan_ip

Client side

7. change inside your client sql/hearos.db3 all endpoints which show ip 192.168.0.200
8. Change nmconew.ini ips to your_virtual_lan_ip

9. launch optool and start all services

If gameserver is not shown check your virtual pc lan ip with
Launch run program the do rest.
run > cmd > ipconfig

if your ip shows 169.xxx.xxx.xxx you must change again static ip for your virtual machine cause its is used somewhere.(mobile phones, etc)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi im new to vindictus private servers, i dont understand much and how to make this work at least offline for solo play.
Any chance of an in depth guide?
This looks like bits and pieces for more experienced people who can put them togheter.

I have setup my VM easy enough.
But i dont know how to connect my vindictus eu modded client to the local VM server on the same machine. VMware IP's and networking i dont understand, bridged, NAT its confusing, i read the documentation but still dont understand what i have to set in VM and how to make the client see the local server, maybe its something in the hosts file? if so what do i have to write in there?
Also i have edited SQL databse before but from inside SQL management studio, i dont understand how to edit heroes3.db of client and the .db on server VM.
If someone can make a noobs guide im pretty lost tbh.

I can never understand networking, i read the docs/tutorials but it never works, cant even make a simple port forwarding work:glare:, not my fault the routers are retarded.

Thanks for any help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server is not connected to the internete I am very struggling what do i need to do
ylwong - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
After searching both the forums, the database tables (Heroes.db3, HeroesContent.db3, Heroes, Heroes, HeroesLog, HeroesMarketPlace, HeroesShare and HeroesShare), I could not find where I can put Tir Coins or NX Cash into the account to buy items at AvatarShop and BeautyShop.
For the love of God! Someone, a good soul, could you tell me how the hell I do to credit Tir Coins or NX Cash to a specific account?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
After searching both the forums, the database tables (Heroes.db3, HeroesContent.db3, Heroes, Heroes, HeroesLog, HeroesMarketPlace, HeroesShare and HeroesShare), I could not find where I can put Tir Coins or NX Cash into the account to buy items at AvatarShop and BeautyShop.
For the love of God! Someone, a good soul, could you tell me how the hell I do to credit Tir Coins or NX Cash to a specific account?

EndyBH maybe there is some SQL Query
YAChHLo - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EndyBH maybe there is some SQL Query
YAChHLo - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums
gorhan2009,

Thanks for reply,

I tried it last night, but I did not succeed. Tir coins do not appear in my inventory nor in the avatar store and beauty. I tried to search again, tried using the HMS_ChargeGold and SendItemMail procedures, but to no avail. I get to receive the email with the Tir Coins, but when they get the email, they do not appear in the inventory and the avatar shop and Beauty Shop. I noticed that the Tir Coins in the avatar and Beauty shop is as indefinite. Any other ideas about this mystery? From now on I welcome any help.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this file is fine to release it in public? example if i use my vps and release this one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with my server. My char get stucked in 'South Rock Face'.
I can throw the rock down the way, but my char cannot step forward.
Any Ideas?

Thank you very much
bluebyte

Problem solved. Wrong way. You have to go to the other side of the cave and you have to push one of the rock on the tree trunks until they break.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone make the tutorial video which how to install this game. Im very appreciate that^^. Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Getting a bit of an issue even launching the Vindictus client...
What I did first with the VM was to change the IP to 192.168.1.100 in Local Area Connection. Gateway is also configured properly.
Then in CCProxy I set the Web Filter to 192.168.1.100 as well.
I then pinged within the VM to see if it detects my main PC and it does.

Then after that, I then replaced all the entries 192.168.0.200 in 'heroesContents.db3' and the three 'EndPoint.txt' documents to point to 192.168.1.100
Installed the EU 1.69 Vindictus, removed the UpToDateInfo.dat file, and kept only the 6 video files in media folder that end with 'ending.avi', and changed the hfs file type to .hfsbak
Then had 'heroes.db3' and 'nmconew.ini' point to 192.168.1.100

I start Vindictus with 'start.bat' and it gives me an SQL error and won't launch

Anyone got any ideas?

Edit: It is multiple error popups
1st popup is empty, no text
2nd says 'database disk image is malformed
3rd says 'Null Virtual Machine pointer'
4th is in ??? ??? ??? ??? text

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, ylwong
I think I need some help, I recently downloaded your Server VMWare Image.
But he does not work, I do not have a server list to choose from.
Then I try to use CMD on my local computer, ping-192.168.0.200.
But without any reply, the connection timed out.
I tried to ping my previous two Server VMWare and got a reply.
I look forward to your help Thank you

----------------------
OK, finally working Thank you

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there, i'm able to lauch it, pass the tutorial, talk to the girl, create character bur after that when i'm supposed to be in town i get a black sreen.

Any tips ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I set by tutorial.
luncher is well. but, i don have server name on list.
I try off firewall, etc. please help me.

and, i don know modify ip address on featurematrix table. that only contain event, character.....on sqllite&navicat.

Back