Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for that infor, but I never like TW mode. My best is EU mode with lot of avatar sets. That's why I choose Tannaka's databases :)

well..since I need to type chinese and display chinese content in game, the TW mode would be my only option, I already transfer all avatar set from EU to TW, import chinese version of heroes_text_taiwan.txt, and modified FeatureMatrix to make TW mode could compatible with server (2ndpassword, FatigueSystem, XE mode), everything works fine with Tannaka's latest databases, very nice release, really looking forward to see the day that 1.69 been fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after i open "start.bat" it give a error:
Vindictus.exe- Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point
?getDriverCaps@System@FMOD@@QAG?AW4FMOD_RESULT@@HPAI
PAH1PAW4FMOD_SPEAKERMODE@@@Z could not be located in the
dynamic link library fmodexL.dll.

after i click "OK", it appears me
The program has encountered an unrecoverable error.
Press OK.
*Exception Code: EXCEPTION_ACCES_VIOLATION
*Exception Address: 0x0
*Exception Module: Vindictus.exe

help?

Reaction score
any way to run game without proxifier?

okay, i change ip in endpoint, modify host, and add new ip in client but my client connect to the defolt ip

what wrong?

Old ip 192.168.0.200 my ip 192.168.1.9

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any way to run game without proxifier?

okay, i change ip in endpoint, modify host, and add new ip in client but my client connect to the defolt ip

what wrong?

Old ip 192.168.0.200 my ip 192.168.1.9

Make sure you also modify the ip address in:
nmconew.ini.
Both FeatureMatrix table in heroes.db3 and heroesContents.db3

featurematrix.JPG - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Is there a way to have the Server run from MySQL instead or MSSQL? I have managed to extract all the SQL data and Tables as best as I could and have it migrated to the MySQL server. Now I just need the server to look at MySQL instead of MSSQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello. all working fine. but i found one probleme. XE skill story "the first skill story" of Hagie is brocken. i cant complete the mission. the mission is showing but when talk with npc do nothing.

FIXED: need add in skill data

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was run HeroesOnTool.exe and start all service ! I run client but it say delay ! Someone can help me or make a video step by step to setup this server ! ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cash shop service ---> cashshop connection failed

hown can solve this problem all the server having cashshop connection failed

all server cashshopservice on but cash shop connection failed ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ask a stupid question:
If I change the current IP address to 192.168.0.X, I can see the 192.168.0.200 server through the LAN in the game client.
But I'm using 192.168.1.X, I don't want to change.
So how do I modify the server side?
Could you give a tutorial?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ask a stupid question:
If I change the current IP address to 192.168.0.X, I can see the 192.168.0.200 server through the LAN in the game client.
But I'm using 192.168.1.X, I don't want to change.
So how do I modify the server side?

just use 127.0.0.1 for lan edit both client and server side ip you dont get any problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pllllp after a few months working with Vindictus server, I still fail to make it work online ip wan. unfortunately sucks that part of the channel.
from what I saw and did constant tests, the most part of the channel need a local connection. I do not know the why.

if you want people outside to connect to your server will have to make a vpn tunneling directing this part of the ip.

Sorry my inglês i'm brazil

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@john007 I agree with you but i have no interest in using these programs. i have used a vps to make this work unfortunately did not succeed, I got tired of it.

the most interesting is what this server works with only 1 gig of memory,

I know the reason that everyone is stuck when him will start the server, very simple,.

Here a location of the problem. I have not seen people posting this solution.

server\zh-tw-x-gm\Bin open Executer.exe

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5"/> here this probleman always end up forgetting to install.
</startup>
<runtime>
<loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/>
</runtime>
</configuration>

Last edited:
Back