Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 24 Man Raid Solo Mode

Enable solo mode on 24 man Raid Dungeon.

Download the db from mega link and replace both heroes.db3 and heroesContents.db3.

Enter the 24 man raid dungeon from Perilous Ruins.

LWhfWhf - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot:
5LS2vFA - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

BelJDgY - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

jXFYJAJ - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Uz6iQ0e - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

3zIsPt3 - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Afguv1G - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

wWwrlz - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

CvE2JOT - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

DUis0kY - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

43V9Asf - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you share how to or where to edit it ??
I saw you have edited from table QuestInfo, I have thinked about it and have done yet before but cant create boat, how did you do that ??
What table need edited after QuestInfo (Entity, EntityAttribute or Sectors) ??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you share how to or where to edit it ??
I saw you have edited from table QuestInfo, I have thinked about it and have done yet before but cant create boat, how did you do that ??
What table need edited after QuestInfo (Entity, EntityAttribute or Sectors) ??

Both db3
Change QuestInfo table QuestSet to 1, DisableUserShip to 'False', EnableUserDSMode to 'False' to create boat

HeroesContents.db3 to remove the ghostwall
Get SectorID from Sectors table for all the 24 man quest
Get EntityID from Entity table for all the 24 man quest SectorID
Go through EntityAttribute with the EntityID founds.
Disable all the ghostwall

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Both db3
Change QuestInfo table QuestSet to 1, DisableUserShip to 'False', EnableUserDSMode to 'False' to create boat

HeroesContents.db3 to remove the ghostwall
Get SectorID from Sectors table for all the 24 man quest
Get EntityID from Entity table for all the 24 man quest SectorID
Go through EntityAttribute with the EntityID founds.
Disable all the ghostwall

okay thanks, I've forgot to disable ghostwall

P/s: set MaxPlayCount in QuestInfo to null to play without daily limit :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

/* 解除开门条件 */
INSERT INTO "EntityAttribute" ("EntityID", "Name", "Value") VALUES (1408004, 'OnStartTouch', 'ghostwall_1,Disable,,1.0,-1');
INSERT INTO "EntityAttribute" ("EntityID", "Name", "Value") VALUES (1411588, 'OnStartTouch', 'ghostwall_2,Disable,,1.0,-1');
UPDATE "EntityAttribute" set "Value" = 1 WHERE "EntityID" = 1408518 and "Name" = 'StartDisabled';
UPDATE "EntityAttribute" set "Value" = 1 WHERE "EntityID" = 1408771 and "Name" = 'StartDisabled';
UPDATE "EntityAttribute" set "Value" = 'ghostwall_1,Disable,,1.0,-1' WHERE "EntityID" = 1411074 and "Name" = 'OnStartTouch' and "Value"='ghostwall_1,Enable,,0,-1';
/* command,command,cam_mode_large_boss 1,0,-1 */
/* 24人本显示在北方废墟 1北方废墟,2冰风谷,3阿尤伦 13 哈伊德*/
update questinfo set questset = 2 where id ='quest_bear_giant'; /* 征兆 */
update questinfo set questset = 13 where id ='quest_dragon_ancient_elculous'; /* 魔神 */
update questinfo set questset = 13 where id ='quest_giant_spider_all'; /* 古代的种族 */
update questinfo set questset = 13 where id ='quest_dragon_ancient_siglint'; /* 右边的守护神*/
update questinfo set questset = 13 where id ='quest_dragon_ancient_bugeikloth'; /* 左边的守护神*/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Two questions: How to buy Tir Coins?

Also how can I use bindings? Or a console?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks guys! Now I made another blunder. There's this update file I downloaded and installed over my server (The new update from tannaka, EU 1.69 Updated DB+ New Stuff) and now I can't connect to my game anymore. Everything seems fine, I have the IPs and ports set up correctly everywhere, but a bit of searching on here tells me that he uses the heroescontent.db3 file and that there is a private.vindictus.server.com somewhere in there. I can't find it. Where is it exactly? Please!

Edit: Well I sorta fixed it. I wanted to change it inside the database because when I change my HOSTS file the game freezes when I try to connect.

It also freezes with the database change.

So now I can't connect. Vindictus freezes when I put my User and password.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're using tannaka's DB, you need to put an entry for 'private.vindictus.server.com = <your IP>' into your HOSTS file. Basically he's no longer using the proper TW or EU Nexon servers so you can remove those entries from your hosts file.

Note to self... must try that solo 24man stuff, looks fun as hell :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did. Still when I try to connect the game freezes. It's quite infuriating. I know the solution is within my grasp yet I can't fathom.

Edit: Fixed it. I was opening NMServer.exe but it seems we don't need that anymore. All right, thanks, guys!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As delia was released in 1.69, is she working with this Server version for client 1.69?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a really hard time trying to get this to work. I've followed everything but the CCPROXY bit step-by-step (because I only want to run this on LAN for personal use) but no matter what I do it never shows the server in the server list. And I don't know how to open heroescontents.db3 or heroes.db3 to change the featurematrix thing.

Can somebody help me out with this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a really hard time trying to get this to work. I've followed everything but the CCPROXY bit step-by-step (because I only want to run this on LAN for personal use) but no matter what I do it never shows the server in the server list. And I don't know how to open heroescontents.db3 or heroes.db3 to change the featurematrix thing.

Can somebody help me out with this?

Your question has already been answered try searching you find a very simple solution.

ylwong - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums
[/QUOTE]

try again with more calm this http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/index4.html..

use the Navicat for open your db .it's all here in the forum, you need only search the topics

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you send the the driver link, please? I can't download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot open 64 bit VM. Is there a possible way to convert it? Otherwise can I have the serverfiles, ill just set it up on my pc.
Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for repack. Anyway, i have some problem with trans. everytime i kill any boss using trans, the battle point, quest and title related to it will stuck. It doesn't count that i already did it. Replay without trans doesn't fix it. I had to remove bugged quest from questcleartime db and everything will work again. Anyone experiencing this and how to fix it? Anyway, thanks again for the release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how change this IP?
1bO7VGu - Vindictus Server VMWare Image for EU Client 1.69. - RaGEZONE Forums

video -

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back