Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Multi-account( 2+ clients) on same PC

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's very obvious but it may help people so I put here. First of all, this doesn't work on main servers, only on privates (since there's no launcher).

1º Download and install Sandboxie:

2º Open a game with start.bat

3º Right click start.bat and select open with sandboxie. Done.

If it doesn't work for some reason, my sandboxie version is v3.76.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Multi-account on same PC

What do you mean by multi-account?
You mean launch 2+ clients in 1 pc at the same time?
Doesn't that overload cpu process by a lot?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Multi-account on same PC

You mean launch 2+ clients in 1 pc at the same time?

Yes.

Doesn't that overload cpu process by a lot?

I have an AMD Athlon II (crap CPU) and I can run 2 clients + the server. Better computers may run more than 2 clients (its possible if you make different sandboxes).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe Vindictusworld got bots like this. No wonder I see they have so many players stand at Colhen.

this method works on NA client too since you can Direct Launch and login in the client still with a simple command line change

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It doesn't seems to work with the latest version. When I try to run Vindictus outside of sandbox, it said I'm only can run one instance. If I'm running defaultbox, nexon gameguard will conflict and terminated.

Anyone knows how to run Vindictus in direct X 11?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this method works on NA client too since you can Direct Launch and login in the client still with a simple command line change
Didn't knew that, but maybe they can track it and ban the account. VM's changes every hardware info so they are nearly impossible to detect.

It doesn't seems to work with the latest version. When I try to run Vindictus outside of sandbox, it said I'm only can run one instance. If I'm running defaultbox, nexon gameguard will conflict and terminated.

Run first the normal vindictus, and then the sandboxed one. If it doesn't work try the version of sandboxie that I posted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can confirm that this method doesn't work in windows 10, since that specific sandboxie version doesn't work. Recent versions of sandboxie are extremely trash, because 3.76 and older had an option to give sandboxes a weird behaviour were they could access everything in the computer except other opened programs, turning sandboxie into a good hacking tool. The option was removed because it was "insecure".

can you tell me the command ?thanks~~

-stage, but doesn't work for me (only allows me to open 1 at the time). Direct launch is also patched on real vindictus after the EU migration.

Back