Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[How To]Send items to your character. Edit them. Add titles

Reaction score
If you're like me and you played Vindictus for a while you probably want to play dress-up with your character now that you set up your own local server, I'm here to teach you how to do that.

• Go to your HeroesOpTool.exe and click the third button from the left, then select Push Items(Item Festival) , this is the same tool Nexon uses for attendance events.
  • Select your server ( should be Test server )
  • Insert your desired items class into the item field (Note : Inserting Gold into the Item field sends gold) .To get the item classes load up heroesContent.db3 from the Bin folder into sqliteBrowser or navicat or whatever you prefer and go to the ItemClassInfo table.
    Should look a little like this :

2RpNGNt - [How To]Send items to your character. Edit them. Add titles - RaGEZONE Forums

Note you can filter by value in the top fields, I suggest using class filtering when looking for stuff for your character, hint, Arisha is 256, Lann is 1, you can find the others.
  • You can also run sql queries for general item names to find items as such :
    Code:
    select * from itemclassinfo where itemclass like '%kadan%'
    This query returns all the keaghan avatar items and a bit more.
  • Moving on, Count value is self-explanatory, and you need to input a message for it to be delivered, once you're done with all that press Run.
  • You should have received your items in inventory by now.

Now you want to edit these items.
  • Load up the Item table in SSMS, you'll find all the items and gold for all the characters, you need their ID if you want to edit them later, to find a list of all your character items you can run :
    Code:
    select * from heroes..item where ownerid=[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]yourcID[/B][/COLOR]
  • Find the ItemID that you wish to edit, run
    Code:
    select * from heroes..ItemAttribute where ItemID = [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]youritemsID[/B][/COLOR]
  • The result should be empty or have at maximum a count of 1.If it doesn't check what stats your item already has and update accordingly.
  • If the result is empty run :
    Code:
    insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values ([B][COLOR="#FF0000"]youritemID[/COLOR][/B],'[COLOR="#000080"][B]type[/B][/COLOR]','[COLOR="#000080"][B]value[/B][/COLOR]',0,0)
    Types I tested so far :
    'ENHANCE' : Enhances the items upgrade level, values possible : 0-15.
    'SUFFIX' : Adds a suffix enchant ( scrolls ).
    'PREFIX' : Adds a prefix enchant ( scrolls ).
    You can find suffix and prefix values inside heroesContent.db3 in the bin folder, table name EnchantInfo, looks like this - > , grab the EnchantClass for the value name.
  • You must run an insert statement for each new attribute you're adding to the item.
  • Once you're done it should look a little like this :

Remember, the changes won't show up until you relog your character.

Adding titles :

You can find a list of possible titles inside heroesContent- > table TitleInfo, they start with ID 410001 and end at 420580, you could add the ones you're missing one by one or you could run an insert statement like I did, code is :

( I had to move the code to pastebin cause Incapsula was throwing Error Code 15 - security error when I tried to post this )

This should add roughly 500 titles for the desired red title effect. Modify the max count for your desired amount.
If you are still missing some or have incomplete titles run
Code:
Update heroes..title set Acquired=1 where cid = yourCID

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to send items to your character

Nice , worked fine for me :) also do u know a way to add titles?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Will look into it when I get home tonight, I want to automate a way for titles for the 500+ title color :D

yep , Also im wondering if there is a way to add item scrolled and +15 already or at the last +15

Reaction score

Not sure, but you can edit them after you send them, look in the ItemAttribute table, it's pretty self-explanatory, if it isn't I can write up a tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not sure, but you can edit them after you send them, look in the ItemAttribute table, it's pretty self-explanatory, if it isn't I can write up a tutorial.
it will be good if u can tutorial that :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where is heroesContent.db3 ?

To get the item classes load up heroesContent.db3 from the Bin folder into sqliteBrowser or navicat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated first post with steps to modify your items and add titles, this is getting really boring to repeat for each item so I'll write some tools to do it.
totally agree! imma look overthis if u wanna do a complete tool add also the star quality of the gears ( coz i forgot to mention it before )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now you want to edit these items.
  • Load up the Item table in SMSS, you'll find all the items and gold for all the characters, you need their ID if you want to edit them later, to find a list of all your character items you can run :
    Code:
    select * from heroes..item where ownerid=[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]yourcID[/B][/COLOR]
  • Find the ItemID that you wish to edit, run
    Code:
    select * from heroes..ItemAttribute where ItemID = [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]youritemsID[/B][/COLOR]
  • The result should be empty or have at maximum a count of 1.If it doesn't check what stats your item already has and update accordingly.
  • If the result is empty run :
    Code:
    insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values ([B][COLOR="#FF0000"]youritemID[/COLOR][/B],'[COLOR="#000080"][B]type[/B][/COLOR]','[COLOR="#000080"][B]value[/B][/COLOR]',0,0)
    Types I tested so far :
    'ENHANCE' : Enhances the items upgrade level, values possible : 0-15.
    'SUFFIX' : Adds a suffix enchant ( scrolls ).
    'PREFIX' : Adds a prefix enchant ( scrolls ).
    You can find suffix and prefix values inside heroesContent.db3 in the bin folder, table name EnchantInfo, looks like this - > , grab the EnchantClass for the value name.
  • You must run an insert statement for each new attribute you're adding to the item.
  • Once you're done it should look a little like this :

Remember, the changes won't show up until you relog your character.

I'm sorry for being dumb but how do I open what with SMSS? Wtf?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To get the item classes load up heroesContent.db3 from the Bin folder into sqliteBrowser or navicat
Sorry if the question is dumb, but could you be more specific where this heroesContent.db3 is? what Bin folder we are talking about here? the one inside SQL folders or the vindictus client bin folders? could you give the path to us?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry if the question is dumb, but could you be more specific where this heroesContent.db3 is? what Bin folder we are talking about here? the one inside SQL folders or the vindictus client bin folders? could you give the path to us?

MabinogiHeroes\server\zh-tw-x-gm\Bin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@PunkS7yle QUALITY works too. (the 1-5 stars on an equipment)

update:

Also to get the Path skill run the following queries:

SELECT [ID] FROM [heroes].[dbo].[CharacterInfo]
WHERE
([Name] = 'NameOfCharacter');

It will return a ID. use that ID in next query:

INSERT INTO [heroes].[dbo].[Vocation] (
[CID],
[VocationClass],
[VocationLevel],
[VocationExp],
[LastTransform]
)
VALUES
(
'InsertIDHere',
'0',
'40',
'0',
'2015-06-27 00:27:23.2588964'
);

VocationClass is either 0 or 1 (i dunno which is Dark Knight or Paladin.. so test it ^^)
LastTransform should not be null. It is used to check if you used your skill in the hour. you can change it back to this date to use path skill again and again

update:
Path skill does not work if you add it this way. You have to follow the path quest in game to get the skill to work properly

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed that you can add enchants with the Push Items(Item Festival) function aswell. I just typed:
longsword_s2ep3_skeletone[ENHANCE:15][PREFIX:explosive][SUFFIX:judgment]

and got this:
f31b14fe1880aae38beca087c65c5ddc - [How To]Send items to your character. Edit them. Add titles - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to load heroscontent.db3 into navicat, I don't see any option can you someone make a quick tutorial in a comment here? thanks

Back