Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[How To]Send items to your character. Edit them. Add titles

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Because I suck.

I'm used to using Navicat from other private server stuff, but don't really know my way around SMSS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using 2016 version (latest stuff) of ms sql and smss and all is working and quite easy to use.
@Patchouli I too used Navicat until now. but SMSS is easy once you try it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm using SMSS 2008 R2. I couldn't figure out how to see the database tables or send a query.
Guess I'll look into it again later.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, but some of those packages don't seem to work properly.
They give "can't use this item" errors, and stuff like that.

I wonder if there's an easy way to fix that via the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, but some of those packages don't seem to work properly.
They give "can't use this item" errors, and stuff like that.

I wonder if there's an easy way to fix that via the database.
i think it can by changing the "Ko-KR/CN/EU/US" to the TW shop in the database, not sure but i did it, added some CN costumes and so far no errors with the costumes i got, maybe i just got lucky but who knows you can try

Reaction score
i think it can by changing the "Ko-KR/CN/EU/US" to the TW shop in the database, not sure but i did it, added some CN costumes and so far no errors with the costumes i got, maybe i just got lucky but who knows you can try

Hmm.. interesting.. I think your right, I was messing around on turning on events like sao, holloween, christmas, and etc etc I realize I just need to change the value of ZH-TW and ZH-TW-X-GM from 0/null to 1. I assume 0/null = off and 1 = on on the feature matrix, also when the event is turn on you have to talk to that cat from the Inn to make it work..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello ,
If you want to change an existing value :

UPDATE table_name
SET column_name = value
WHERE ID = Attribute_ID

Exemple :

UPDATE ItemAttribute
SET Arg = 5
WHERE ID = 1682

Enjoy !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any idea how to truly "cheat" like god mode, fly, etc there should be some command for admin. i couldnt find anything like that around

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any idea how to truly "cheat" like god mode, fly, etc there should be some command for admin. i couldnt find anything like that around

You asking a cheat not how to do add on the game :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Could you go a bit more in-depth? I'm kinda lost on what to do to get (for example) Tieve Set to work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha lol you should go back to play your console games

i gues i didnt make the right question... i mean there must be some ingame tool api or w/e for gm. i dont know much about source games but in all of them i see some "api" or dll with some functions for admins ingame. vindictus must have some kind of this... i cant think of gms runing to ssms to find this char id and kick him or check is bag cus i suspect he may be boting or something.. and "fly" "noclip" "god" have always been tools for testing new maps. vindi must have some stuff of this but its hardcoded ingame. thats what im asking. but maybe there is not. maybe thats why there are so many bug and its the so-called "bugdictus"=P

btw. how can i add cash? i tried everything but i cant find it: mileage, cash, nx. nothing... if i edit the mileage values in server it just blow up everything, bag is empty nothing works

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@ariheii
You mean console. AFAIK none of the existing consoles work because Nexon patched them all up. I heard they removed a lot of the useful console commands for skipping through maps and stuff. There's some kind of console with these server files but I don't know what it's for. None of the old commands seem to work.

nultar
Download one of the updated heroescontents.db3 uploaded in the release thread and swap your server database with it. Then give yourself the Tieve outfit and it should work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i gues i didnt make the right question... i mean there must be some ingame tool api or w/e for gm. i dont know much about source games but in all of them i see some "api" or dll with some functions for admins ingame. vindictus must have some kind of this... i cant think of gms runing to ssms to find this char id and kick him or check is bag cus i suspect he may be boting or something.. and "fly" "noclip" "god" have always been tools for testing new maps. vindi must have some stuff of this but its hardcoded ingame. thats what im asking. but maybe there is not. maybe thats why there are so many bug and its the so-called "bugdictus"=P

btw. how can i add cash? i tried everything but i cant find it: mileage, cash, nx. nothing... if i edit the mileage values in server it just blow up everything, bag is empty nothing works

Of course, I know what you meant, I played skyrim before too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you go a bit more in-depth? I'm kinda lost on what to do to get (for example) Tieve Set to work.
not 100% sure but there's a section in the costumes table that i think determinates the version the item should be available in, (Ko-KR/CN/EU/US/TW) i think the table said shop class/type or something, havn't looked into it recently

Back