Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Become a Delia

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Youtube Video:

Download Link : (Password = impunity)

Steps:
1) Download the zip file and unpack it.
2) Drag(or merge) the data folder into your main vindictus folder (e.g. en-US)
3) Start client with GSL.
4) (Optional) To get Delia's face, in SSMS-heroes-tables-dbo.Costume, scroll down to your CID.
Find True 0 2 NULL. Change NULL to 100. Otherwise, you can become delia with Arisha's face or Lynn's face etc.
n0mSsPr - [Tutorial] Become a Delia - RaGEZONE Forums
5) Enjoy.

This is different from "making" a delia with the job code 10 with fully functional skills and equippable bastardswords.
The capactiy and limits of this mod is as follows(or you can just watch the video):
1) You can become a Delia with ANY character(Lynn, Arisha, Fiona, Evie etc).
2) If you change Fiona to Delia for example, your character can equip longsword and hammer, from Arisha to Delia, spellswords etc.
3) Due to Delia carrying her weapon on her back upside down, in town, Evie for example will have scythe or staff upside down, which can be unsettling.
Arisha is quite compatible with Delia, however, so I made the default as Arisha->Delia.
4) Smash attacks don't work. Dodge doesn't work. Skills don't work only the triple attack.
I suggest you don't waste time on adding Delia skills on your character on SSMS and editing delia skills in the two db3s so that they belong to your character.
I've tried it to no avail.
5) Delia specific dancing works in both town and dungeon.
6) Works on 1.69 US. I have not checked with other versions and other languages.

How to change from Arisha->Delia to Fiona->Delia or Vella->Delia:
1) Simple. Change _anim - female - arisha to fiona and the subfiles all arisha to fiona
2) I haven't tried changing from male character to Delia. (Why try even? Hurk is already a Deli...)

Nota Bene:
Due to the limits of my knowledge and of my attempts at trial and error and since nobody seems to know every single subdirectory of the gsl data folder, this is all that I can share.
Some more knowledgable individuals may be able to add insight into this mod and actually make smash attacks, dodges, skills, and equipping bastardswords available.
I hope this mod will appease many of those waiting for delia implementation into our projects. It's been a while but I haven't seen much progress in terms of delia, yet.

Other links:
How to get +16, +17 weapon glow(purple&blue): http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-16-17-weapon-glow-1113991/
How to create godly 1-hit ko item: http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-create-godly-1hit-ko-1113994/
How to fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions: http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-fly-town-moonwalk-commit-1113918/
Vindictus US/EU 1.69 version Korean Voice mod + DaphneTaffy's Colhen&Malina Mod share: http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-1-69-krvoicemod-colhenmod-1113900/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good mod, yeah it has been a while. I do hope Delia can be fully playable somedays. So, this mod make your Arisha becomes Delia? Cause you can't create her in the first place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good mod, yeah it has been a while. I do hope Delia can be fully playable somedays. So, this mod make your Arisha becomes Delia? Cause you can't create her in the first place.

Yes, with this mod, Arisha(or any character) can become(or at least appear to be a half-functional) Delia. The video sums up everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If u want to play delia with almost skill work. do this:

Replace fiona to delia in client.dll,engine.dll,server.dll
Extract all bastardsword from hfs
rename it to longsword_xxxxxxx
copy to data/models/weapon/longsword
in DB(both server and client)

Table:
Update SkillInfo
set ClassRestriction=1111 where ClassRestriction=2(set all skill of fiona to 1111)
set ClassRestriction=2 where ClassRestriction=1024 ( set all skill of delia to fiona)

Edit FaceInfo.txt replace all code of fiona to delia to get face work
or just do stuff with mysql to change fiona face to delia

Now u can use almost all skill of delia. if u want a skill get to work, edit delia_motion file, u can add code, replace, or just copy from other class skill to make it work like original server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Table:
Update SkillInfo
set ClassRestriction=1111 where ClassRestriction=2(set all skill of fiona to 1111)
set ClassRestriction=2 where ClassRestriction=1024 ( set all skill of delia to fiona)

Now u can use almost all skill of delia. if u want a skill get to work, edit delia_motion file, u can add code, replace, or just copy from other class skill to make it work like original server

Thanks, I cannot get the bastardsword to load up however. Can you please share your data file regarding the bastardsword replacement if you have it or elaborate further? I was trying to get the lugh weapon only so I didn't need to edit 300 files to non-comp and bastardsword->longsword. That might have been the problem but I haven't had success in changing weapon models so far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use total commander to rename multi-file. if u want to change the newbie weapon, its longsword_bronze, just change any bastardsword to this and see if it work or not. it need gsl loaded with perx too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Table:
Update SkillInfo

follow your steps, fiona can learn all skill of delia, but none of them work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
post video or atleast images please
i can learn skills, but failed to use any of them. and i always get stuck doing strong attack.
i'm not good at programming, it's hard for me to understand how things works. waiting for your good news :p
2016_10_08_0011 - [Tutorial] Become a Delia - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can learn skills, but failed to use any of them. and i always get stuck doing strong attack.
i'm not good at programming, it's hard for me to understand how things works. waiting for your good news :p
View attachment 158337

Skill wont work well til we can use 1.69 client file! if u want to use sp skill, do smash attack 1st, then u can use sp skill,the strong attack need as_cond on client dll to work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@impunity hi bro.I can open your download page.but can't downloaded

Could you show another one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys wonder if anyone can post a full guide in doing amendment on v1.69 for Delia to work (along with skill) here?

Would be greatly appreciated it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Table:
Update SkillInfo

after i follow your tutorial, found that my delia is fall on a small sword instead big one:

Back