Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found Easier way to fix the Transaction failed error is to copy the Databases from heroes.db3 to Heroescontent.db3 and edit GameCode in ServiceCore.dll.config file to reference the client version you are using (remember to change both references) then enable "testserver" and "testserver_beautyshop" in featurematrix

i had no issues doing this on EU 1.69... i did have an issue with US 1.69 since setting the server to us mode would cause one of the services to fail on load for some reason

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Tannaka
Thanks, got all the shop stuff working now, including makeup, new hairstyles.

I'm running the server in EU GM mode.
I set customizeitemprices to 0 and I think I nulled all the featurematrix cash shop related stuff in heroes.db3 and heroescontents.db3. Some outfits that don't show up (sister, minidress) you need to go to equipiteminfo and null the KO-KR/ZH-TW on the rightmost column.

There's something in featurematrix named beautyshop cash item or something similar.
Make sure that's null, or it will say you need a coupon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you add the item avatar_female_hoodie_rare?

I can not see the image

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found Easier way to fix the Transaction failed error is to copy the Databases from heroes.db3 to Heroescontent.db3 and edit GameCode in ServiceCore.dll.config file to reference the client version you are using (remember to change both references) then enable "testserver" and "testserver_beautyshop" in featurematrix

i had no issues doing this on EU 1.69... i did have an issue with US 1.69 since setting the server to us mode would cause one of the services to fail on load for some reason

Beuty shop it worked for me but AVATAR SHOP not working can u send imge or teach me again plz :scared:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is that work with equips? Lugh essences for made set items dont work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix the craft of Lugh Lamhfada set? e_e

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need Help with random box not work i try fix this future more than 3 day and no luck :(

5MT3VWU - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back