Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small tutorial to fix/add randomitems/avatarsets
R0NFkqw - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
Open the navicat and go to ItemClassInfo, to find avatarset that you need, eg this randomitem_avatar_female_hoodie_rare​
qNbAF38 - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
Now you need to add this item to RandomItem,RandomItemRecipeClass and RandomItemRecipe table's (I'll use SQLiteStudio)
Start with RandomItem table
Set id - which you want
ItemClass - the same as in itemclassinfo
Visual - 1(I think so)
In other columns, set values as in the above rows
vWmVLFQ - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
RandomItemRecipeClass​
Id - the same as in RandomItem table
ItemClass - the same as in ItemClassInfo
Probability - 1
ItemNumber - number of items in the package
PhNSX3Q - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
RandomItemRecipe​
Here add rows depending on the number of items in the package
For example, in randomitem_avatar_female_hoodie_rare 5 items
Id - the same as in RandomItem table
RecipeClassName - the same as in ItemClassInfo
ItemClass - the names of items in the package(head,upper and etc, can be found in ItemClassInfo table)
Number - 1
Probability - 0.2 or 1(0.2 It works for me)
Color - which you want(can be found in CustomizeItemInfo table)
NotifyMessage - 0 or 1(1 - It may be a Announced when you open the package)
In other columns, set values as in the above rows
hykZzki - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
finally, restart server and go to check package
1Uk9btK - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
UPDATE
Fix transaction failed innerarmor/hair
u878fUX - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
Js82oI1 - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums

For example "lynn_inner_bloodyrose"
Open "heroes.db3.comp" go to the tables "CustomazeItemInfo" "CustomizePriceInfo" and find inner/hair​
wwQ3gRt - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
BBG4eTt - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
Open "heroescontent.db3" open the same tables
and just copy all rows from the heroes.db3.comp to the heroescontent.db3​
9FrCd7F - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
99P9JMR - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
If you are using eu client, You need to copy the rows where indicated cashshoptype en-EU
After, change "CashShopType" in "heroescontent.db3" to zh-TW. Done

UPDATE
Anofer metod for Fix transaction failed
Depending on the client's region
eg, eu client
ServerDB only
Transfer tables "CustomizeItemInfo" and "CustomizePriceInfo" in server db from client db
B7SBYg5 - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
Go to "CustomizeItemInfo"
Change all CashShopType "en-EU" to "zh-TW", after "zh-TW" to "en-EU"
S7wWZZz - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
To do the same in "CustomizePriceInfo"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets

This is really cool, too bad that we have to do the colors ourselves though :p

Thanks for sharing gvygvxvx, appreciate it a lot :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks. I'd have thought recipe was for... well... recipes.

There's a table where you can define default colors: CustomizeDefaultInfo
I haven't tested it yet, though.
A bunch of outfits have CSF files for their default colors. You can copy the values from there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just thought of something, does anyone know how to fix "That item cannot be assigned to the selected quickslot." when trying to equip avatar sets?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just thought of something, does anyone know how to fix "That item cannot be assigned to the selected quickslot." when trying to equip avatar sets?
Try just move the item in the slot, you can say the name of the set? I'll see what i can do

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get that error when I tried to equip items that weren't valid for that version.

For example, the Midnight Cocktail avatar set. The European client can't equip it in Euro mode.
The icons show up in red, green and blue instead of normal colors and it gives that slot error.
However, running the same client in TW mode makes it work as normal.

I don't know if it's the client or server database that locks the region. Maybe both.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I figured out how to fix it. You have to edit the client heroes.db3.
Look in the EquipItemInfo table, the last column is Feature.
For the avatar sister and minidress parts, Feature is set to KR and TW. Null the Feature value for each part.

They will now function properly in-game.

Edit: I'm still getting transaction failed even if my server heroescontents.db3 and client heroes.db3 match. They're both using en-US data and the client is also set to en-US.
Other hair works, but Twin Braid (and other new to US client hair) don't work, even though they are clearly in both databases.

PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1340)][BeautyShopCustomizeProcessor] - Wrong Costume Item : [fiona_hair_twin_braid]

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any1 can help ?

any1 - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try just move the item in the slot, you can say the name of the set? I'll see what i can do

I was having problems with the Bunny Girl Set

I figured out how to fix it. You have to edit the client heroes.db3.
Look in the EquipItemInfo table, the last column is Feature.
For the avatar sister and minidress parts, Feature is set to KR and TW. Null the Feature value for each part.

They will now function properly in-game.

That works, thanks a lot! For whatever reason mods stopped working now though

Edit: Apparently the names of the inners recently got changed, got mods working again by renaming the name of the inner files.
Only thing that doesn't work atm are the tails, I can equip them but they don't show.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Probably because tail slot was added after (eg. in the newer bin folder we can't use).
I can upload my bunny suit onepiece + tail mod if you really want it.
Gvy's database didn't have the correct numbers for the Bunny Suit inner.
The numbers are in the player_costume.txt
All of the female chars use Fiona's version, except for Vella.

Any idea how to fix "transaction failed" on newer hairstyles?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably because tail slot was added after (eg. in the newer bin folder we can't use).

Yeah that might be it. I can equip it though, weird issue imo.

I can upload my bunny suit onepiece + tail mod if you really want it.

Nah I'm good thank you :)

Gvy's database didn't have the correct numbers for the Bunny Suit inner.
The numbers are in the player_costume.txt
All of the female chars use Fiona's version, except for Vella.

I do have an item called "vella_inner_bunny_girl" but it looks completely different than the inner that should automatically be equipped when you equip the set, once again, really weird issue.

Any idea how to fix "transaction failed" on newer hairstyles?

Unfortunately I don't have a clue, can't you just add the hair as an item and edit the haircolor through the Equipable table? That's how I did it with make-up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, because you only need to update the server database to reflect the client database and the client's region.

nultar
In EquipItemInfo (on server) look up the bunny inners and change the (I think) costume ID values to the bunny inners listed in player_costume.txt
It's something like 90703, I forget. Lynn's has 80 when it should be using Fiona's, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nultar
In EquipItemInfo (on server) look up the bunny inners and change the (I think) costume ID values to the bunny inners listed in player_costume.txt
It's something like 90703, I forget. Lynn's has 80 when it should be using Fiona's, etc.

Thanks a lot my friend! :)
Gvygvxvx - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

UPDATE
Anofer metod for Fix transaction failed
Depending on the client's region
eg, eu client
ServerDB only
Transfer tables "CustomizeItemInfo" and "CustomizePriceInfo" in server db from client db
B7SBYg5 - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
Go to "CustomizeItemInfo"
Change all CashShopType "en-EU" to "zh-TW", after "zh-TW" to "en-EU"
S7wWZZz - [Tutorial] Fix Not Usable Randomitems/Avatarsets/Transaction failed - RaGEZONE Forums
To do the same in "CustomizePriceInfo"

thanks for sharing,but there's something wrong with me.i do what you say,but when i run the server,the PlayerService is crash ,can you help me ?thank you .

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same when i change the shop from EU to the TW version the service crashes, if i do just a single item (eg. Dark_bikini) it doesn't crash as there's no such file in the tw version but still can't buy it from the shop in-game with price 0, not even the stuff i was able to purchase with cupons in the tw version work now sadly and having to spawn a hell lot of hairstyles just to get the desired color is kind of lame. Anybody here besides gwy has some idea on how to fix this? sometimes i think we ask him too much to fix the issues we have, too bad i'm still learning how to do this stuff, school consumes a lot of time and this is kind of complex for me to figure out for now, anyway thanks for your efforts, it's always appreciated even when we can't get poop to work like you did with written instructions xD keep it up tho, it's always nice to sse what you come up with

Back