Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game uses separate CFGs to define whether it's in Premiere or Extreme mode, because they have different controls and stuff. I haven't gotten around to trying it myself yet. Have you tried using console command stuff and load costume set commands?

Yes I already know how to bind commands and load costume, hair, inner, and change their color etc. However I didn't bother using it here or writing a tutorial about all that, since I really think it's unnecessary for private server players, since we can just push items and change db3. I only included the most interesting features that I actually use and deemed to be useful for our circumstances.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Costume load stuff is useful for if you want to play a class but don't like that character's appearance. You can be a girl Kai/Lethita/Hurk (with messed up eyes/skeleton) or swap the girl's faces and stuff.
I was just wondering if load costume worked from CFG because it's sort of a console command.

Have you tried other console commands like character size? Do they work?

shinmin
update CustomizePriceInfo set Price='0'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was alias command get banned?
I want to do some camera hack with alias recursion
But it doesn't work
I can only give a value with cam_zoom_zbias_distance_ratio
It can adjust camera's height

Also I found that we can obtain an item with colors you want
Just bind a key with cs_giveitem_color "item name" "color1" "color2" "color3"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was alias command get banned?
I want to do some camera hack with alias recursion
But it doesn't work
I can only give a value with cam_zoom_zbias_distance_ratio
It can adjust camera's height

Also I found that we can obtain an item with colors you want
Just bind a key with cs_giveitem_color "item name" "color1" "color2" "color3"

Alias command as in showing up every name right? That has been blocked for a while.
For camera hack don't use the config mod just use colhen or malina mod to zoom out further or even do 1st person in town, I've posted 1.69 version in another thread.

Nice find, I actually have a set of keybinds that don't look like that assigned to do the same task and more that would be useful in an official server(get avatar, change hair, inner, their colors), but thought it was useless since you can just create any item anyways. Or do you mean you can "obtain" an item permanently, that would be something surprising.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like cc_change_figure_height, setpos, most of the old hacky commands are blocked. Is it still possible to solo colru with console commands somehow?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like cc_change_figure_height, setpos, most of the old hacky commands are blocked. Is it still possible to solo colru with console commands somehow?

Yup, sadly not all commands work. Some stuff like change bust size works, but you can just modify them in database anyways.
The tool has some physics settings and appearance settings(like change friction to adjust walking speed which can be buggy + modify avatar, skin, hair, and their colors etc) but as far as I know all the hacky stuff involving dungeon doesn't work. You CAN have some fun by flying in dungeons to fly(very awkwardly) around and make boss fly around since it changes gravity settings, but you can't like kill the boss with gravity although it can kill you, ironically.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@impunity, can you tell me which db3 tables I need to modify to get rid of this 1 day allowance for raid? Example, I can only run one time for succubus queen. Then it said I have to wait for tomorrow lol. I want to make it about 3-5 runs per day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@impunity, can you tell me which db3 tables I need to modify to get rid of this 1 day allowance for raid? Example, I can only run one time for succubus queen. Then it said I have to wait for tomorrow lol. I want to make it about 3-5 runs per day.

I don't know, asking Patchouli or Gvy or looking through the threads will be faster, it's addressed many times.
I just keep it normal with vvip which gives me 2 times a day, since it feels too much like a private server with unlimited counts.
Btw, I don't even run dungeons in regular mode, but on practice mode which doesn't deduct daily dungeon count, doesn't flood my item storage with useless items, and even tells me how many times I've got hit. I'd do ein rach but since that's not available, practice mode is my alternative.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to "questinfo", change all "maxplaycount" to "null", do the same in "questperiodinfo".
server db only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool, I will give it a try tomorrow. Isn't null means disabled? So if I put null I will get unlimite entry?

@impunity, oh yeah. I should have active my vvip too and the practice coupon.
i don't know what "null" really stands for, but it just work. maybe "-1" has the same effect, like potion duration time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi evreyone, i was browsing on this forums looking for interesting tools to work with for vindictus until i came across this post and i just wanna update you guys that i made fundictus open source along with the latest needed files.

I am still learning how to properly code so yes the code will be quite messy for any coders out there who will have an interest in taking a peak.

Keep in mind Fundictus is mostly just a launcher and nothing more the config decypt tool wasn't made by me but i found it on **** i have given proper credit on the github page

As to why i made a launcher for that tool is because it was made before kai release in NA so that program could only do config.cfg and nothing else, so when nexon made character use their own config i wasn't able to properly disassemble the tool to make one that could decypt all of the files at once so instead i just made a batch script file that rename each files to config.cfg and repeat the process for each config files to see if it would work and it did so i made it into a C# program.

I rarely update Fundictus but since the server tools came out i might start to work on it again, if anyone has suggestions or ideas for improvements or wanna contribute to the source code feel free to message me or add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/myrkol/

Also Impunity thank you for sharing this, i had no idea the ragezone community would have taken an interest for modded config files since they are rather limited on their functions on live servers but since the server tools i could see this being rather useful to bind GM commands.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there instructions how to use the "Config Un-repacker"?

I really want to have my own keys while having the 7 emotes. (minus the gravity control)

Back