[Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    69Posts

Re: [Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions

[Tutorial] Fly in town, moonwalk, commit suicide, do beautyshop motions
    Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    @impunity, can you tell me which db3 tables I need to modify to get rid of this 1 day allowance for raid? Example, I can only run one time for succubus queen. Then it said I have to wait for tomorrow lol. I want to make it about 3-5 runs per day.
    I don't know, asking Patchouli or Gvy or looking through the threads will be faster, it's addressed many times.
    I just keep it normal with vvip which gives me 2 times a day, since it feels too much like a private server with unlimited counts.
    Btw, I don't even run dungeons in regular mode, but on practice mode which doesn't deduct daily dungeon count, doesn't flood my item storage with useless items, and even tells me how many times I've got hit. I'd do ein rach but since that's not available, practice mode is my alternative.

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    31Posts

@impunity, can you tell me which db3 tables I need to modify to get rid of this 1 day allowance for raid? Example, I can only run one time for succubus queen. Then it said I have to wait for tomorrow lol. I want to make it about 3-5 runs per day.
    go to "questinfo", change all "maxplaycount" to "null", do the same in "questperiodinfo".
    server db only.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,232Posts

Quote Originally Posted by junzhiL View Post
    go to "questinfo", change all "maxplaycount" to "null", do the same in "questperiodinfo".
    server db only.
    Cool, I will give it a try tomorrow. Isn't null means disabled? So if I put null I will get unlimite entry?

@impunity, oh yeah. I should have active my vvip too and the practice coupon.

MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    31Posts

Cool, I will give it a try tomorrow. Isn't null means disabled? So if I put null I will get unlimite entry?

@impunity, oh yeah. I should have active my vvip too and the practice coupon.
    i don't know what "null" really stands for, but it just work. maybe "-1" has the same effect, like potion duration time.

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

Hi evreyone, i was browsing on this forums looking for interesting tools to work with for vindictus until i came across this post and i just wanna update you guys that i made fundictus open source https://github.com/myrkol/Fundictus along with the latest needed files.

I am still learning how to properly code so yes the code will be quite messy for any coders out there who will have an interest in taking a peak.

Keep in mind Fundictus is mostly just a launcher and nothing more the config decypt tool wasn't made by me but i found it on **** i have given proper credit on the github page

As to why i made a launcher for that tool is because it was made before kai release in NA so that program could only do config.cfg and nothing else, so when nexon made character use their own config i wasn't able to properly disassemble the tool to make one that could decypt all of the files at once so instead i just made a batch script file that rename each files to config.cfg and repeat the process for each config files to see if it would work and it did so i made it into a C# program.

I rarely update Fundictus but since the server tools came out i might start to work on it again, if anyone has suggestions or ideas for improvements or wanna contribute to the source code feel free to message me or add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/myrkol/

Also Impunity thank you for sharing this, i had no idea the ragezone community would have taken an interest for modded config files since they are rather limited on their functions on live servers but since the server tools i could see this being rather useful to bind GM commands.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Is there instructions how to use the "Config Un-repacker"?

I really want to have my own keys while having the 7 emotes. (minus the gravity control)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement