Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Local/Online setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys I get it, but now mine friend is gotting the message "The channel is currently too crowded" and he cant do any mission or nothing like that... what is it? I didnt change the DB string 127.0.0.1,1433....

I'm getting that error on log:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I used Evolve, make a room for lan game, copy/paste evolve lan ip to some files, just follow the tutorial where the LAN IP is.
And your network must be local network to allow people to connect.
And people that play with you must have their host file edited with your lan ip to forward their connection to your LAN IP.

WAMVN ip lan refers to 192.1.x.x? Ipconfig ip?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I edited all the files as instructed with my Lan IP which is my IPV4 address, however when I try to login on my HOST computer I still do not get the server selection. (I disabled the firewall as well, and stopped apple service).

Reaction score
Can someone please help me? I edited all the files as instructed with my Lan IP which is my IPV4 address, however when I try to login on my HOST computer I still do not get the server selection. (I disabled the firewall as well, and stopped apple service).

are you using one pc to connect to the server or two pcs? it sounds like you may have another application running on your pc that is using the port to connect the client to the server download and run TCPViewer you can google it i think i have it on the front page.

or you can run CMD in admin mode and run the commands:
Code:
netstat -o -n -a | findstr 0.0:[U][B]PORT[/B][/U]
[I][U][B]or[/B][/U][/I]
netstat -na | find "[U][B]Port with Quotes[/B][/U]"

if you get a return listening something is running on that port and u need to do a taskkill command:
Code:
taskkill /F /pid [U][B]port number[/B][/U]

i have not played with the files in a long time so i forgot which port is for the client communication to the server you would have to find out on your own.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wanted a help when i go to connect the server it gives a mistake could help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Only issue I have is a friend gets the "channel too crowded" error and crashes if he tries to make a boat.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i dont know if this WAN problem resolved? I am trying to get the server running online.

i read some of you guys has this issue with CH and battles connections.
Im using teamview to control the server while im away from home to find what cause the connection could not be established.

i belief that the channel and battles using port 27003 correct i im wrong.

this is what ive found online on both client and server

This is on the client:

And this is on the server:

You can see on the client the IP WAN on port 27015
but on 27003 is a local network IP from the server!!
Client tries to connect on that IP but is not the right IP address it should be IP WAN.

With my laptop back home on network than it works everything.

Maybe bring some ideas why the client receive an local network IP instead of WAN?
Doensnt matter if i change LAN IP it shows on the client aswell. So there is a setting or somthing why the client dontget the WAN IP

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice!!! It works!! Im now able to test it today, and after login it jumps directly in CH1 \o/
Thanks allot!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the "OP TOOL" still available? I would like to run a legacy version of Vindictus for local / LAN 2-player play -- is this still possible?

(thanks)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Did everything as in the manual but still my friend does not see the server
I replaced the local IP value with the Hamach IP in the following files

HeroesOpToolConfig.xml
HeroesOpTool-GM.xml
RCConfig.xml (it is reset each time to the value IP = "localhost")
Servercore.dll.config
EndPoint.txt
=============================
friend changed the value to IP Hamach
innmconew.ini (the port was not changed)
host (
LAN / WAN - Hamach
IPLAN / WAN IP mhtwcheck.garenanow.com
LAN / WAN IP hereospatch-gm.nexon.com
LAN / WAN IP heroespatch-gm.nexon.com
LAN / WAN IP shop.heroes.garena.tw
LAN / WAN IP service.garena.tw
LAN / WAN IP heroes.garena.tw
LAN / WAN IP image.garena.tw
LAN / WAN IP gamelog.heroes.nexon.com)

Do I need to change something on the virtual server in the host file? (windows / system 32 / ...)

Tell me, what could I do wrong?
Hamach works normal, my friend can connecterd to xampp
I use the server assemble ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/ )
(
and sorry for my English)
Thank you for answer

Last edited:
Back