Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Local/Online setup

Reaction score
we both disabled our firewalls, and for some odd reason Hamachi works fine for both of us now, we can ping eachother just fine, and he can enter the he doesn't have the apple service thing, we checked in services.msc, nothing, and we both disabled our firewalls, we get connection in every way possible but when he clicks "start game" it doesn't even show the username and password, it just says this right away
Aznkidd235 - [Tutorial] Local/Online setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Check your server pc if Apple's software is running, and also if he is not getting a login panel when clicking start game it means he is running the wrong start.bat he needs to use the one from SanGawku's setup guide take a look at it for the start up command.

If Apple's software is not running on your server pc it could mean that it is another program blocking the communication download TCPViewer and search for any programs on port 27015

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a question if i wanted to change the port ran to 8011 for my web server instead of 80 is it possible for me to allow people to connect cause i cant even see the server any more after i changed it any idea maybes :/ ?

As to why i am asking for this it is because my countries blocks away port 80 so there is no other possible way unless you buy a dedi some where in Europe which i am not willing to do.

edit : so i think its actually possible in ServiceCore.dll.config in LINE 258 to 260

there is a setting looks like this

<setting name="PlayfeedServerPort" serializeAs="String">
<value>8011</value>
</setting>

after edit ofc.

Last edited:
Reaction score
just a question if i wanted to change the port ran to 8011 for my web server instead of 80 is it possible for me to allow people to connect cause i cant even see the server any more after i changed it any idea maybes :/ ?

As to why i am asking for this it is because my countries blocks away port 80 so there is no other possible way unless you buy a dedi some where in Europe which i am not willing to do.

edit : so i think its actually possible in ServiceCore.dll.config in LINE 258 to 260

there is a setting looks like this

<value>8011</value>
</setting>

after edit ofc.

I have not tried it but it should be possible. the only problem from there is the hosts file when the client connection is redirected to the .com url it automatically assumes port 80. since we don't currently have the tools to modify the client you might have to redirect the 127.0.0.1 to 127.0.0.1:8011? maybe that will work idk never tried it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have not tried it but it should be possible. the only problem from there is the hosts file when the client connection is redirected to the .com url it automatically assumes port 80. since we don't currently have the tools to modify the client you might have to redirect the 127.0.0.1 to 127.0.0.1:8011? maybe that will work idk never tried it.

yes that definitely works you are right ill have a quick look on it and ill answer in a minute :D

EDIT : not actually possible with hosts file but i need to know how exactly and what exactly i cna do :/

any idea what causes this the channel to be called live and you cant even enter it as its always on maintenance ?

oh and btw i have checked what some one said earlier does not seem to be the issue either :D

EDIT : and btw the only way you can add ports to hosts folder is by using fiddler so use that even though you have to have it always running its honestly worth the try

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes that definitely works you are right ill have a quick look on it and ill answer in a minute :D

EDIT : not actually possible with hosts file but i need to know how exactly and what exactly i cna do :/

any idea what causes this the channel to be called live and you cant even enter it as its always on maintenance ?

oh and btw i have checked what some one said earlier does not seem to be the issue either :D

EDIT : and btw the only way you can add ports to hosts folder is by using fiddler so use that even though you have to have it always running its honestly worth the try

Yeah since the channel/server, "Live" shows up it means the client was able to grab the data from the web server from the file EndPoint.txt thats a good thing. The server maintenance error there are a few possible reasons as to why you are getting this error it could be a program blocking communication or the firewall take a look at my common error tutorial it goes into more details and how to prevent this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Before i continue to show you guys how to setup the server for Local/Online play i want to address some client/server issues. As stated from previous members there is no authentication server & no real way to currently edit the IP that could be in the vindictus.exe so that is why we are forced to edit the Hosts file to redirect all incoming/outgoing traffic through the url's to the 127.0.0.1 address. If we want to truly make the server's online we would have to address these issues first.
It is recommended to only test/play with friends not really for online public hosting yet.

Going LAN/WAN isn't even that hard all you have to do is just adjust accordingly, change the IP 127.0.0.1 to your LAN IP.

To get your LAN IP run cmd and type ipconfig into the black window and find IPv4.

Configuring the server:
Replace where it says LANIP in the config files
server/HeroesOpTool/HeroesOpToolConfig.xml:
Code:
<Configuration>
    RcsIP = "LAN IP"
    RcsPort = "10002"

TextFile = "Texts.xml"
    Language = "english"
</Configuration>

server/HeroesOpTool/HeroesOpTool-GM.xml:
Code:
<Configuration>
    RcsIP = "LAN IP"
    RcsPort = "10002"

TextFile = "Texts.xml"
    Language = "english"
</Configuration>

server/RCClient/RCConfig.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<!-- Remote Control Client Service Configuration file -->

<RCCS_Config>
    <!--
    Server node must have IP and Port attributes that of Remote Control Server.
    -->
    <Server IP="LANIP" Port="10001" />
    <!--
    Process node must have Name, WorkingDirectory and ExecuteName which are not empty string.

Name
        Identifier. Display name
    Description
        Process Description

WorkingDirectory
        Main Process working directory
    ExecuteName/Args
        Execute file name/arguments of main process (under WorkingDirectory)

BootedString
        Special output string of main process that RCCS will realize process was booted completely
    ShutdownString
        Special input string of main process which will stop process gracefully
    PerformanceString
        Starting string from Standard Output which contains process' private performance information
    PerformanceDescription
        Each meaning of Performance numbers

StdOutLogLines (default : 100)
        Remember lines of Standard Output
    RunOnce (default : true)
        Boolean for run only once

UpdateExecuteName/Args
        Execute file name/arguments of process which updates main process (under RCCS directory)

DefaultSelect (default : true)
        Currently usage - for u/i
    AutomaticStart (defalut : false)
        Indicates process starts when client service just launched
    -->
    <Process Name="LocationService" Type="LocationService" Description="Location Serivce" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="UnifiedNetwork.dll UnifiedNetwork.LocationService.LocationService StartService LocationService 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="AdminSerivce" Type="AdminService" Description="Admin Service" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="AdminClientServiceCore.dll AdminClientServiceCore.AdminClientService StartService AdminService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10">
        <Property Key="HeroesAdmin" Value="Test server:27011" />
    </Process>
    <Process Name="HeroesCommandBridge" Type="HeroesCommandBridge" Description="HeroesCommand" WorkingDirectory="..\HeroesCommandClient" ExecuteName="HeroesCommandClient.exe" ExecuteArgs="" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="uc_stat" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="1000" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10">
        <Property Key="UserCount" Value="" />
    </Process>
    <Process Name="FrontendService" Type="FrontendService" Description="FrontendService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="FrontendServiceCore.dll FrontendServiceCore.FrontendService StartService FrontendService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="CashShopService" Type="CashShopService" Description="CashShopService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="CashShopService.dll CashShopService.CashShopService StartService CashShopService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="RankService" Type="RankService" Description="RankService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="RankService.dll RankService.RankService StartService RankService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="GuildService" Type="GuildService" Description="GuildService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="GuildService.dll GuildService.GuildService StartService GuildService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="PvpService" Type="PvpService" Description="PVPService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="PvpService.dll PvpService.PvpService StartService PvpService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="LoginService" Description="LoginService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="LoginServiceCore.dll LoginServiceCore.LoginService StartService LoginService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="MicroPlayService" Description="MicroPlayService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="MicroPlayServiceCore.dll MicroPlayServiceCore.MicroPlayService StartService MIcroPlayService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="MMOChannelService" Description="MMOChannelService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="MMOChannelService.dll MMOChannelService.MMOChannelService StartService MMOChannelService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="PlayerService" Description="PlayerService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="PlayerService.dll PlayerService.PlayerService StartService PlayerService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="DSService" Description="DSService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="DSService.dll DSService.DSService StartService DSService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="PingService" Description="PingService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="PingService.dll PingServiceCore.PingService StartService PingService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
    <Process Name="UserDSHostService" Description="UserDSHostService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="UserDSHostService.dll UserDSHostService.UserDSHostService StartService UserDSHostService LANIP 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />
</RCCS_Config>

server/zh-tw-x-gm/Bin/ServerCore.dll.config
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <section name="heroes" type="ServiceCore.Configuration.HeroesSection, ServiceCore, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" />
    <sectionGroup name="npl.sso">
      <section name="authenticator" type="NPL.SSO.Configuration.AuthenticatorSection, NPL.SSO" />
    </sectionGroup>
    <sectionGroup name="Group.Config">
      <section name="GroupConfiguator" type="Nexon.Com.Group.Game.Wrapper.GroupConfigSection, Nexon.Com.Group.Game.Wrapper"/>
    </sectionGroup>
    <sectionGroup name="applicationSettings" type="System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsGroup, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" >
      <section name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false" />
      <section name="UnifiedNetwork.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false" />
      <section name="HeroesServerHost.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false" />
      <section name="Devcat.Core.Properties.Settings" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" requirePermission="false" />
    </sectionGroup>
    <section name="log4net" type="log4net.Config.Log4NetConfigurationSectionHandler, log4net"/>
  </configSections>
  <connectionStrings>
    <add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.heroesConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroes" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    <add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.heroesContentsConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroesContents" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    <add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.heroesLogConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroesLog" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

<add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.heroesGuildConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroesLog" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    <add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.NX_GuildMasterConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroes" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    <add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.NX_GROUP_REPLConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=NX_GROUP_REPL" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

<add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.heroesTradeConnectionString"
    connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroesMarketPlace" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    <add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.heroesRankConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroesRank" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

<add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.HeroesTradeNewConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User Id=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroesMarketPlace" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>

<add name="ServiceCore.Properties.Settings.heroesShareConnectionString"
      connectionString="Data Source=127.0.0.1,1433;User ID=sa;Password=password;Initial Catalog=heroesShare" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

</connectionStrings>
  <heroes>
    <frontend tcpPort="27015" capacity="65536" pingpong="false" />
    <channelrelay tcpPort="27003" logFileName="ChannelProudNet.log">
    </channelrelay>
    <relay tcpPort="27005" logFileName="ProudNet.log">
      <udpPorts>
        <clear />
        <add start="27015" />
        <add start="27005" />
      </udpPorts>
    </relay>
    <pvprelay tcpPort="27006" logFileName="PvpProudNet.log">
      <udpPorts>
        <clear />
        <add start="27016" />
        <add start="27006" />
      </udpPorts>
    </pvprelay>
    <pingrelay tcpPort="27017" logFileName="PingProudNet.log">
      <udpPorts>
        <clear />
        <add start="27017" />
        <add start="27018" />
      </udpPorts>
    </pingrelay>
  </heroes>
  <npl.sso>
    <authenticator>
      <soap 
      defaultTimeout="1000"
      longTimeout="3000"
      retryCount="3"
      useIP="true"
      domain="1.1.1.1.1.1.com" />

<servers>
        <server host="auth00" ip="LANIP" />
      </servers>
    </authenticator>
  </npl.sso>
  <Group.Config>
    <GroupConfiguator>
      <Service Mode="Test"
               GameCode="17625116"
               isOverSea="true"
               isDataLogging="true"
               ConnectionTimeout="20"
               DataBase_WORK="server=1.1.1.1; uid=guild_service; pwd=1234; database=NX_Guild"
               DataBase_TEST="server=1.1.1.1,1433; uid=guild_service; pwd=1234;; database=NX_Guild;"
               DataBase_SERVICE="server=1.1.1.1,1433; uid=guild_service; pwd=1234;; database=NX_Guild;"
               DataBase_GuildMaster_WORK="server=1.1.1.1.; uid=guild_service; pwd=1234;; database=NX_GuildMaster"
               DataBase_GuildMaster_TEST="server=1.1.1.1.; uid=guild_service; pwd=1234;; database=NX_GuildMaster"
               DataBase_GuildMaster_SERVICE="server=1.1.1.1; uid=guild_service; pwd=1234;; database=NX_GuildMaster"
               />

<!-- 
            Sevice Attribute Description
            Mode : Service(길드 Live DB 사용), Test(길드 Test DB 사용 ), Work(길드 Work DB 사용)
            GameCode : 게임코드
            isOverSea : 해외모드 여부 ( true , false )
            DataBase_WORK : 길드 Work DB
            DataBase_TEST : 길드 TEST DB
            DataBase_SERVICE : 길드 SERVICE DB

!!! 하위는 해외에만 세팅

DataBase_GuildMaster_WORK : 길드 Work DB
            DataBase_GuildMaster_TEST : 길드 Work DB
            DataBase_GuildMaster_WORK : 길드 Work DB

//-->
    </GroupConfiguator>
  </Group.Config>

<applicationSettings>
    <UnifiedNetwork.Properties.Settings>
      <setting name="ReportServiceListenPort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>27020</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="LocationPortMin" serializeAs="String">
        <value>14400</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="GameCode" serializeAs="String">
        <value>17625116</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ServerCode" serializeAs="String">
        <value>1</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PrintPerformanceInfo" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
    </UnifiedNetwork.Properties.Settings>
    <HeroesServerHost.Properties.Settings>
      <setting name="LocationServiceIP" serializeAs="String">
        <value>LANIP</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="LocationServicePort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>42</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ExecuteLocationService" serializeAs="String">
        <value>True</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ExecuteReportService" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ExecuteExecutionService" serializeAs="String">
        <value>True</value>
      </setting>
    </HeroesServerHost.Properties.Settings>
    <ServiceCore.Properties.Settings>
      <setting name="heroesBcpPath" serializeAs="String">
        <value>C:\HeroesData\SQL</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="heroesMaterialPath" serializeAs="String">
        <value>..\data\Material</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="heroesXMLPath" serializeAs="String">
        <value>..\data\XML</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="P2ServerAddress" serializeAs="String">
        <value>LANIP</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="AdminClientServicePort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>27011</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="AdminClientIPHeader" serializeAs="String">
        <value>LANIP</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CafeAuthAddress" serializeAs="String">
        <value>LANIP</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CafeAuthPort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>10032</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CafeAuthDomainSN" serializeAs="String">
        <value>255</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CafeAuthDomainString" serializeAs="String">
        <value>마비노기 영웅전 미지정 도메인</value>

</setting>
      <setting name="CashShopIPAddress" serializeAs="String">
        <value>LANIP</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CashShopPort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>6500</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CashShopServiceCode" serializeAs="String">
        <value>MHERO</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CashShopServerNumber" serializeAs="String">
        <value>99</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CashShopRefundlessBalance" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="NISMSGameCode" serializeAs="String">
        <value>33</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ChannelDistributionBound" serializeAs="String">
        <value>70</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ChannelPossessionTimeDelay" serializeAs="String">
        <value>30000</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ChannelListHighRecommend" serializeAs="String">
        <value>60</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="ChannelListLowRecommend" serializeAs="String">
        <value>0</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="EnableCheatingNoticeMail" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CheatingNoticeMailToAddr" serializeAs="String">
        <value>admin@sdsdsdsdsds.com</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="LoginPermissions" serializeAs="String">
        <value>245</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="LoginAgeMinInclusive" serializeAs="String">
        <value>0</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PremiumPackageProductNo" serializeAs="String">
        <value>72449</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PassportImmigratorIP" serializeAs="String">
        <value>LANIP</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PassportImmigratorGameCode" serializeAs="String">
        <value>SVG028</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PlayfeedServerAddress" serializeAs="String">
        <value>LANIP</value>
      </setting>
        <value>80</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PlayfeedServiceCode" serializeAs="String">
        <value>SVG028</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PlayfeedLogType" serializeAs="String">
        <value>0</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="PlayfeedTxtDumpTest" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="MMOChannelMapFilePath" serializeAs="String">
        <value>..\data\MapPartition</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="EnableDeveloperPassport" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="VersionMatchCRCSampleFile" serializeAs="String">
        <value>.\CRCSample.txt</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="VersionMatchUpToDateFile" serializeAs="String">
        <value>.\UpToDateInfo.txt</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSExecPath" serializeAs="String">
        <value>C:\Development\vindictus\zh-tw-x-gm\client\srcds.exe</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSServicePort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>27018</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSPort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>26000</value>
      </setting>
    <setting name="ClientDSServicePort" serializeAs="String">
        <value>28018</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSAuxParams" serializeAs="String">
        <value>-allowdebug -dev -nonmco -lang zh-tw-x-gm</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="MailServerAddress" serializeAs="String">
        <value>smtp.sssss.co.kr.1231</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="CafeAuthGameSN" serializeAs="String">
        <value>33</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="heroesContentsDB3" serializeAs="String">
    <value>heroesContents.db3</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="localizedTextDB3" serializeAs="String">
    <value>localizedText.db3</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSGiantCount" serializeAs="String">
        <value>-1</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSRedirectConsole" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="MakeOrderIDWithRemoteIP" serializeAs="String">
        <value>False</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="GuildChatWcfService" serializeAs="String">
        <value />
      </setting>
      <setting name="GRCRequestSeconds" serializeAs="String">
        <value>60</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSGiantRaidMachineCount" serializeAs="String">
        <value>0</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSNormalRaidMachineCount" serializeAs="String">
        <value>0</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSPvpMachineCount" serializeAs="String">
        <value>0</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="DSDevMachineCount" serializeAs="String">
        <value>-1</value>
      </setting>
      <setting name="TalkWcfService" serializeAs="String">
        <value />
      </setting>
<setting name="NGM_Disable" serializeAs="String">
  <value>1</value>
</setting>
    </ServiceCore.Properties.Settings>
    <Devcat.Core.Properties.Settings>
      <setting name="TcpClient2_InitCCU" serializeAs="String">
        <value>100</value>
      </setting>
    </Devcat.Core.Properties.Settings>
  </applicationSettings>
  <log4net>
  </log4net>
</configuration>

Configuring Web Server:
If you are trying to play outside the network example a friend, you use your WAN IP from ipchicken.com and must port forward the ports used by the server. you must also allow all the files pass the firewall or disable firewall. I have heard from people that this game uses both UDP/TCP with Peer 2 Peer connections correct me if i'm wrong idk never played the game.

EndPoint.txt

Code:
"Address"
{
    "Vindictus Test"
    {
        Platform_server_code "1"
        localized_name       "SERVERNAME"
        IP
        {
            "WAN IP or LAN IP" "27015"
        }
    }
}

Configuring Client:

nmconew.ini

Code:
[Settings]
ServerIp=LAN/WANIP
ServerPort=47611

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.[/COLOR]#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#    127.0.0.1       localhost
#    ::1             localhost
LAN/WAN IP mhtwcheck.garenanow.com
LAN/WAN IP hereospatch-gm.nexon.com
LAN/WAN IP heroespatch-gm.nexon.com
LAN/WAN IP shop.heroes.garena.tw
LAN/WAN IP service.garena.tw
LAN/WAN IP heroes.garena.tw
LAN/WAN IP image.garena.tw
LAN/WAN IP gamelog.heroes.nexon.com

Additional configurations:
Port Forward if you are going to be playing or having someone connect from outside your network
Disable or allow programs through your firewall

The Firewall will prevent connections from being made so make sure you have this part setup or disable it not really recommended, but if you don't know what your doing then just save some time and disable it.

I will provide a list of Ports later today when i am home if your in a rush then look at the config files grab and port forward them. There are areas where i listed LAN/WAN IP its up to you if your playing locally with multiple computers you do not have to port forward so use your LAN IP if you have friends from outside your network port forward and use the WAN IP from ipchicken.com
your friends must edit their Host file as well and the ip must be WAN IP.

You will not be able to party and play the first mission, I have tested the 2nd mission and was able to play with a friend locally. There are some things that just don't want to work which i will list below.

Port forward the following ports i viewed the configs and these are the IP/IP Range that i see the server files use.
TCP/UDP Ports:
10000-10050
27000-29000

Currently things that don't work:
- Add Friend
- PVP Arena
- Invite Player to Party/Quest from Boat

Things that do work:
- Missions
- Chat/Whisper
- Change Channels
- PVP Duel during missions
- Invite to Party (As long as you are not in a quest hosting session)

thats all i have currently tested will add on to the list later today.

Followed it to a tee, did not rush, double-checked. Works like a charm.
Dedicated Microsoft Windows 2008 R2, MSSQL 2008 R2. I used phpStudy for the web.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Followed it to a tee, did not rush, double-checked. Works like a charm.
Dedicated Microsoft Windows 2008 R2, MSSQL 2008 R2. I used phpStudy for the web.

Nice, does that means you have your servers hosted on a dedicated host now? Mind sharing the IP? So I can get players connect to it and play? Haha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Aznkidd235 Hello friend there any way to use another port, without being the 80. tried using 8080, but it did not work only on port 80.here I can not use ports 80, 443 or 23 are all broqueadas here in the region.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, does that means you have your servers hosted on a dedicated host now? Mind sharing the IP? So I can get players connect to it and play? Haha

It's still too early and there are missing key pieces that needs to be addressed. Played a bit (first time, quests till Level 12), kinda reminds me of Dark Souls. I see only up to Season 2, no idea about official but looks like the client is abit outdated? Browsing thru the forums I see promises of adding in new content, but still the missing key pieces needs to be worked on first.

Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Aznkidd235 not working, already tried that, try you, if have any result

satisfactory leave us comments. thanks for try help.

I need someone to make a post, I'll be waiting.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heads up in case this wasn't already clarified somewhere in this thread:
Wampserver defaults to allow only local connections.

Right click the Wampserver tray icon, go to Wamp settings and click "Menu item: Online/Offline".
Now, when you left click on the same icon, there will be a new option at the bottom that says "put online".
This will make your webserver visible to everyone on the internet.

If you want to restrict the IPs, read through this link:

If other people still can't see your webserver, then it's probably because of your router firewall or software firewall. You'll need to configure port forwarding/virtual servers to fix that.
If you're not sure what's causing the problem, try disabling your firewalls and then testing if people can see/connect. Make sure you turn them back on after, though.

I am now stuck on this damn thing.

The server is visible to both myself and the internet.
But when I or a friend try to connect via my WAN IP, it spams that Opcode 49 and 24 and will not connect.

If I change endpoint.txt IP to my LAN IP, I can immediately connect.

I've checked all the settings multiple times. Disabled all firewalls. Tried with Vindictus Loader and manually editing the hosts file.
No difference. Can't figure out what the problem is.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what launcher is used? if so VndicusIP loader that is used is coded for -stage dev -lang zh-TW -noupdate
instead of -stage -dev -lang zh-tw-x-gm
I have the same worries

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, the Vindictus IP loader. I tried without and it didn't make a difference.

I tried changing the endpoint.txt and server port from 27015 to 27014 and it's the same result.
192.168.1.1 connects, but WAN IP cannot.

Edit: I fixed it. I disabled some of my old port forwarding entries, and it magically fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do my friend need NMService too and RCClient etc. or JUST the Client with the config?

Because i did everything 1:1 , diasbled firewall just everything but he still cant join, he see my Server but cant join it. he can go to the hompage with the Ip aswell.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do my friend need NMService too and RCClient etc. or JUST the Client with the config?

Because i did everything 1:1 , diasbled firewall just everything but he still cant join, he see my Server but cant join it. he can go to the hompage with the Ip aswell.

Just the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone mind helping me with this?

Aznkidd235 - [Tutorial] Local/Online setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I get it after i entered the logins on the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server in the VM , I should be how to configure the network IP

Back