Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've a new problem...
SanGawku - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't buy one more guild storage...
What's wrong with my settings?

SanGawku - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But how to do that by purchasing one slot automatically bought all the slots?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it just changes the guild's current storage count to max. it should unlock all the other available slots after you've changed that in the hero.dbo. I couldn't find a way to buy the storage without nx so that's way around it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any guide how to install the database in navicat and not use sql2008 r2? Is it possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with my client, in using the whole guide without getting it to work or it starts until the execution of vindictusuptade.exe or opens the page of vindictus.com when running vindictus.exe.
I need help to solve my client.
I have a problem with my client, in using the whole guide without getting it to work or it starts until the execution of vindictusuptade.exe or opens the page of vindictus.com when running vindictus.exe.I need help to solve my client.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Causes you misunderstood the whole guide. Did it told you to start the game with Vindictus.exe nor launcher? No, you have to start it from the bat files. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, I have tried everything without result could pass a link with the correct files to add to the client since there are many TW there are many BIN and there is nothing clear. Please thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i tried to make this pserver i was stuck at the login error, so i deleted everything and started from scratch but the prob i got now is that if i go to task manager>services my RCClient is off and it wont start any ideas on how to fix this ?

ipdL5Hs - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
---Edit---
Third system restore fixed it. Not sure what problem was.

In regards to tedbie I just chose to do a system restore and format the whole drive before restarting the tutorial. All these services and clients can be hard to uninstall, easy to get mixed up and messed up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
---Edit---
Third system restore fixed it. Not sure what problem was.

In regards to tedbie I just chose to do a system restore and format the whole drive before restarting the tutorial. All these services and clients can be hard to uninstall, easy to get mixed up and messed up.

fixed tyvm

i restored my system xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I for exemple update my current server to 1.69, I see people uploading 1.69 files but that " heroes.db3 " I don't know how to replace it into my SQL files . . . Since I used .bak files for it. Just wondering how it works under Microsoft SQL Server Management or Navicat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm stucked on that, read what guys on that post did before, but i'm not getting so lucky (Have checked the configs all over, and reinstalled the SQL Server.. )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Have you try and stop all and restart? If not then check to make sure you have enough RAM to run the rest. Some people just have 4GB ram but their PC used almost up so they will facing this kind of problems. I have had setup a server via teamviewer for a Russian guy before.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you try and stop all and restart? If not then check to make sure you have enough RAM to run the rest. Some people just have 4GB ram but their PC used almost up so they will facing this kind of problems. I have had setup a server via teamviewer for a Russian guy before.

32GB Ram, i'm doing all over again (did reinstalled mine system now) and i'll try again (I was doing on VM-Ware Machine, but you told that I didnt forwarded correctly.

I'll post here right through after

Did everything again, but still booting... :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to check configs files and maybe some services aren't started. If you already start from fresh. There shouldn't be a problems. Make sure you got all the The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages installed too and framework 4.0+...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not working, RCClient and RCServer services are running, packages installed, configs checked (1433 on SMSS and RCClient)

Back